Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Geet is so super excited on seeing her prince charming that she jumped herself & landed on Maan's arms.😉

\

🤣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It is not a blooper baby....

she jumped up into Maan's arms........he did not lift her.....she was supposed to be excited to go with her prince charming...and so she jumped up....and as she did....he held her!!!
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

oh yeah..i noticed that...maybe Geet was too desperate  to be in his godi that she jumped herself instead of Maan picking her up 🤣

who wouldnt do it yaar!!! no wonder geet was in a hurry to be in his godi...and somehow i found that action of geet's very cute...
Edited by nandinivarma1 - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
first time i was in dream land, but then that gravity defying jump made me come back to reality,

poor msk, must be tired of lifting geet all the time thats why he got a horse🤣
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After reading ur post guy's i couldnt laughing.... anyway's the reason is that it's Geets dream so these deatils are generally left out.... gosh Mr Darcy....😍
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MSK haiiiiiii so dreamyyyyyyy when v r all so lost just seeing him on tv bechari Geet aur kitna intezar karti prince charming uske itne paas jo tha......also may be she did not want him to spend all his energy now itself lifting her😆😉........loved the promo...... the promo is so magical just like a fairytale😊...... Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After all it is a dream .. any thing can happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣