Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Im actually replying to "well behaved women rarely make history"

lol look  monika lewinsky...i dont see anything wrong with monica, she was just tidying up the closet! but boy o boy she made history!๐Ÿ˜†

adilwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ๐Ÿคฃ
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

We are in sync tanths...but not holding my breath. It's been a year, prats was like that and it seems she will remain so.....

Hell, Prats has grown into a pretty superwoman in 2010. She went from a small, scared, skinny bachi to becoming a doctor, lawyer, chef, wifey, police agent, lawful citizen, sponsor of Tea India, and much more. clap yo hands for the lady!
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

adilwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ๐Ÿคฃ

yemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks
its obvious that amma is now goin to try an brain wash arushi
an whn she reallises it aint workin shes gonna make pratigyas lyf hell
in a way i think she should cause of the way pratigya treats krishna
shes so horrible to him
im shocked he dont say anything to her
i would
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seems the LIKE button knows who's who here๐Ÿ˜ƒ and who are buddies too๐Ÿ˜ฒ. It lets you click LIKE to random posts ๐Ÿ˜•but bans you from clicking LIKE to posts from the ones you tend to agree a whole lot.

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Seems the LIKE button knows who's who here๐Ÿ˜ƒ and who are buddies too๐Ÿ˜ฒ. It lets you click LIKE to random posts ๐Ÿ˜•but bans you from clicking LIKE to posts from the ones you tend to agree a whole lot.

thats exactly wht its doin to me lol๐Ÿ˜†
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arushi should cut her hand for slapping her sis<oops devraani>๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กI want Cvs to give her punishment  b/c she took panga with thakur family๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

A Knock on the door...Pratigya opens her door...and stands Shocked !! Amma arrogantly " Go and "...She spots Aarushi and she stands Shocked [Suspicious]  !! And I am equally sure Aarushi too is shocked...

It wasn't too long ago we were unsure what Prats's expression meant.  At least she improved some when she started getting cozy with Krishna. These days she gets mad at Krishna but seems to mellow when she gets some loving from her fellow.

Forget about YKW getting better. After six months of limelight (it's left a sour taste in our mouths) and the spotlight at least for the last three months she still fails to get her acting on the right track. Her body language, her facial expressions and her dialogue delivery are never in sync and that is what is hard to watch. Today was the day for her to do what she does best.............yell at the men she encounters like she did  when Krishna showed up at the pooja months ago.

Today the way she grabbed Aman's shirt was the weakest I have ever seen of anyone in a fit of rage taking someone to task for ruining her life.  I was expecting a woman scorned at her wrathful best with her outburst instead we got a deflated balloon that neither had a punch in dialogue delivery nor emotions to grab our attention and empathize with her pain.

I am convinced this actress can't cut it in front of the cameras. Maybe she needs a few years of intense training and that could do the trick.  But that scene with SCAM and his Mrs. was pathetic at best. Yet again the scene failed to meet expectations on all levels. What was meant to be the high point of the other side of the track went out with a whimper by YKW, SCAM and his mehraroo. Poorly executed scene from start to finish. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

A Knock on the door...Pratigya opens her door...and stands Shocked !! Amma arrogantly " Go and "...She spots Aarushi and she stands Shocked [Suspicious]  !! And I am equally sure Aarushi too is shocked...

even i am shocked๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†