Precap - The "Shock" Effect

Posted: 13 years ago

A Knock on the door...Pratigya opens her door...and stands Shocked !! Amma arrogantly " Go and "...She spots Aarushi and she stands Shocked [Suspicious]  !! And I am equally sure Aarushi too is shocked...
Amma getting suspicious πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..more trouble for prats after arushi goes out πŸ˜•

Thanks for the description Tanths πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Tanths!
Is it enough of a shock to kill A?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ€”β“πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜΅

i give up.........

Originally posted by tanthya

A Knock on the door...Pratigya opens her door...and stands Shocked !! Amma arrogantly " Go and "...She spots Aarushi and she stands Shocked [Suspicious]  !! And I am equally sure Aarushi too is shocked...

The saga continues.....🀒😑.

We are about to see the brave Pratigya who will defy everyone to send Arushi back.  My question is how is she going to pay for transportation.  She never carries a purse. Does she get free rides on Rickshaws?

Tanths, what did you make out of Prat attitude towards Krishna  in that scene? 
thanks for the precap.....now again amma is gona blame prats!!!
Originally posted by yemi3006

πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ€”β“πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜΅

i give up.........

happy  to know am not the only one feel like you icons......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
amma must be thinking: if pratz n aarushi reconcile how wil i play my fav game taunting🀣
Originally posted by starlight123

The saga continues.....🀒😑.

We are about to see the brave Pratigya who will defy everyone to send Arushi back.  My question is how is she going to pay for transportation.  She never carries a purse. Does she get free rides on Rickshaws?

Tanths, what did you make out of Prat attitude towards Krishna  in that scene? 

incipient Arrogance ...A dismissive flick cloaked in a velvet voice....
Originally posted by tanthya

incipient Arrogance ...A dismissive flick cloaked in a velvet voice....

She was arrogant, that is for sure, but what I did not understand was why was she complaining that her husband never understands her....I did not like her blase attitude towards him.  It seems that whenever her father is in trouble more, her pain seems to divert towards him only.