Uttaran
Uttaran

veer ko shak ho gaya (Page 9)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

I think that Rathod also will be a grey shaded character and sparks may fly between this jodi with the mother- of- all- chemistryLOL.  Jokes apart, I don't think that Rathod will be crooked enough to such an extent that he covets another's(Veer's) wife Ichcha. There may be some business rivalry with the Bundelas.

Why would Rathod take up a rivalry with the Bundelas???Unless Tapasya instigates it.........

Could this be a possibility (whilst we are all imagining what might happen)............Tapasya initially will love being with Raghu but he may not be the kind of person like Veer who shows his love frequently enough and that might upset Tapasya. This might make her again look at Veer as an option.......wherein Raghu might misunderstand and then have a rivalry of sorts with the Bundelas.

Do you think that might be one more option that we could look at??? I think we are giving too many ideas to the CV's. There heads are going to be in a tizzy.LOLLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfehermione8tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by vijayam

Possible....but why is taps so despo. to get lured by rathod's assets..Wink.she is from a well to do family & her father is very much capable to find her a rich groom..after all he did find veer for her..Smile..oh okay this is after taps exposure...got it....oh I wud pity rathod...may be they will show his family has some old scores to settle with bundelas.....you know I wud love it...if he also falls for iccha after seeeing her & then refuses to marry taps.....I wonder what taps will do then....then it wud be rathod-iccha-veer...I wud love to see how veer wud protect iccha fro rathod..he cudnt during vansh's time...but now he is iccha's husband..dont you think it wud be interesting...Smile

Bold @... I love that idea.... but it needs to be tackled very well.. tapasya will again say why is it that whom ever i want .... falls for Ichcha...WinkLOLLOL

Even I love this idea. but CVs hardly wil take this up as the focus wil be movin to Ichcha rather than Taps.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Right..this will be too complex to handle....but what to do...I somehow want things to revolve around Veer & Iccha....dil hai ki manta nahin..Smile

Tapasya's issue is not just iccha..she is a super jealous person by nature...today its iccha..tmorrow it will be some one else...so taps can never stay happy unless she makes some  one extremely unhappy & miserable...so with rathod as well, things may not be any hunky dory for her....

Here I might agree to disagree. I think Tapasya's problem has always been Ichcha............. Everything that Ichcha has got she has wanted.

Remember she did not mind any other girl marrying Veer but NOT Ichcha.

I firmly believe as long as what Tapasya wants does not involve Ichcha in any way she will be ok with it. 

Where I feel will be the problem is that Tapasya's character is also very suspicious so if Raghu does not pay her the attention she expects then there will be definite trouble as Tapasya will immediately suspect Ichcha. I think some of this nature she has inherited from DivyaOuch

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by groucho

When she is thrown out along with Nani after her exposure now, once again Rathod will come to her rescue and take her to his house. He said yesterday, 'Never say never again'LOL.  After seeing his palatial bigger- than- Bundela bungalow and riches, Taps, with the encouragement from Nani, will suddenly realise that she loves him truly even if he happens to be either married, widowered or divorced with 2 teen age kids, etc, just like she ditched Sid for VeerLOL. Then Raghu- Taps true love will startLOL and lots of story material for another 2 yearsLOL

I believe that is what will happen. Raghu's appearance (shoes firstLOLLOLLOL) was very significant.
He certainly fancies her and depending on what is to happen in the Bundela household, we will see the emergence of a new love story..........Smile

I think CVs are really preparing the ground 

Veers talk of Pyar ki nishani --- Ichcha's pregnancy
Tappu's Disco night ----- Veer to suspect it as fake preggy
Rathod entrance --- Tapni out of 2 Havelis

I remember an article where in it was said first it will be a fake pregnancy and than the real one will come...................................We all assumed that real pregnancy will also be Taps, I am just wondering why not the real one meant Ichcha and fake one meant Taps. So this means that Tapasys will be thrown out 'fore Ichcha's pregnancy news so it makes lot of sense to bring Rathod into picture now. Once Tapni is out Rathod as usual will be the prince charming for Taps.

Wow dreamz12 @ bold  superb, you are bang on targetClap.

It is just a play of words in that article, which led to our wrong assumption that Tappu would become pregnant for real later.  Now it is clear that it will be Ichcha who becomes pregnant with Vansh taking rebirth in her womb and no leap with 2 girls. The show may end with taps marrying  raghu.

Edited by hermoinee - 03 January 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

oh wow, kyaa ideas laaye ho aap sab.

u all should be the cvs of uttaranLOL
btw u all r forgetting vansh role in this. he is supposed2 come back as veecha son.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hello gm Aditiji, very good 2 c u back n rockinggg but this story is all abt Ichcha right...how she makes it big in her life, i think, she will join Veer n gv crucial advise stopping the downfall of Bundela empire in the tiff against TRAP...Ichcha is silent most of the times..but shez golden n very powerful in deciding things unlike the empty pot (earthen yaa metaalic yaa plastic)taps who knows only how 2 make noise....WinkROFL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfasttiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I think that Rathod also will be a grey shaded character and sparks may fly between this jodi with the mother- of- all- chemistryLOL.  Jokes apart, I don't think that Rathod will be crooked enough to such an extent that he covets another's(Veer's) wife Ichcha. There may be some business rivalry with the Bundelas.

Why would Rathod take up a rivalry with the Bundelas???Unless Tapasya instigates it.........

Could this be a possibility (whilst we are all imagining what might happen)............Tapasya initially will love being with Raghu but he may not be the kind of person like Veer who shows his love frequently enough and that might upset Tapasya. This might make her again look at Veer as an option.......wherein Raghu might misunderstand and then have a rivalry of sorts with the Bundelas.

Do you think that might be one more option that we could look at??? I think we are giving too many ideas to the CV's. There heads are going to be in a tizzy.LOLLOLWink

I feel the same. Rathad is too strong and less scrupulous so in reality too much to handle for Taps. Though I don't think that Rathod wil be less expressive compared to Veer so it shud be something else......
I also feel thta Rathod may not actually love Tapasys but enamoured by her beauty so this may lead to problems and also Tapasya wil be stil behind Veer 'coz as per her gettin Veer is equivalent to winning over Ichcha(and also veer as he had rejected her). There is also the Rathod kids, which means Tapasya cannot be a mother and Ichcha is a mother to VEER's kid...........................further reasons for Tapasya to instigate Raghu against Veer.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh wow, kyaa ideas laaye ho aap sab.

u all should be the cvs of uttaranLOL
btw u all r forgetting vansh role in this. he is supposed2 come back as veecha son.

what do you mean the grown up Vansh or just a boy who is symbolically Vansh????????
If he is Veer and Ichcha's son then are we looking at a leap???? Ouch I thought the original 2 girls who played Ichcha and Tapasya were coming back..............I really don't know what is happening here.Angry

My Goodness an old Veer and an old Ichcha............how creative can the creatives beDeadDead

Go to top