trap is back in full form

so what will be next

taps will marry raghu after thrown out of bundela

or she is gg to use raghu also against veecha

i have a negative feeling abt veecha nowadays

i think their happiness not gg to last for long
there is gg to be a separation before the real py

if i am wrong then i will be the most happiest person in this world

I think veecha will be fine now...one concern was that taps might create misunderstandings between them which now is highly unlikely to happen...next big thing is taps exposure & iccha's preg which shud happen one after another....lot of baby talk going on between Veecha.....
But I do see iccha's role becoming redundant with Veecha married and taps out of the way after exposure......okay thinking with twisted mind....iccha might die during delivery and then family may force veer to marry tapasya...taps will have a baby and then she will ill treat iccha's kid.....
But again, with rathod entry yesterday..this seems unlikely...
so next track wud be taps exposure, taps thrown out again, taps - rathod romance & marriage..taps revenge from veecha...taps taps taps & taps....Smile...

vijayam itni door ki soch rahe ho. yahaan storyline can change anytime.
seriously u think veer will marry tapasya, this looks highly impossible, and after next exposure toh bilkul nahin.
iccha cannot die yaar, she is the lead, stop thinking abt these things, enjoy veecha romance 4 nowSmile

Hello hello good to see you online.WinkWink............ I agree with you this serial MUST eventually have a happy ending so I cannot see Ichcha dying.Unhappy
hello aditiji, holidays kaise thi, did u enjoySmile

Had a blast and you??? Did you enjoy yourself. I must admit I missed chatting with all of you but never once missed the serials I watch.

As I made a conscious decision not to carry my laptop or my mobile which can access IF, I was happily cut off from all forms of viewing other than the sceneryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope the year has started well for you and it will just get better and better.....Thumbs Up
we missed u a lot
good 2 see u had fun.
i had a great time with my friendsSmile and now we r making plans for camping Smile

Wow........that sounds great. We were in a tent in the desert but those are very fancy ones with attached toilets and beds instead of sleeping bags. Camping sounds like soooooo much fun. I am sure you will have a wonderful time.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by groucho

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=neenu55]

Right, actually I so sick of seeing taps all the time on screen....and yes such bloopers are very common in uttaran..whatever iccha does the whole world will know about it in a twisted way...but  taps dear will commit even murders  without any one having a clue about it....

and I dont understand Veer..he knows tappu so well..then why is he not doing any background checks on her to find out about her pregnancy...

& this iccha's pregnancy thing..again which couple in their right mind wud go for a baby within one month of marriage...well I was having high expectations from Veer.....they are hardly married and already talking about the kid & stuff...height of hypocrisy....okay we still accept it bcause we're veecha fans and baby is needed for the story to move ahead..Smile

I dont want taps to be with rathod & njoy life..I want her behind bars...seriously repent for her sins.....

When she is thrown out along with Nani after her exposure now, once again Rathod will come to her rescue and take her to his house. He said yesterday, 'Never say never again'LOL.  After seeing his palatial bigger- than- Bundela bungalow and riches, Taps, with the encouragement from Nani, will suddenly realise that she loves him truly even if he happens to be either married, widowered or divorced with 2 teen age kids, etc, just like she ditched Sid for VeerLOL. Then Raghu- Taps true love will startLOL and lots of story material for another 2 yearsLOL

Possible....but why is taps so despo. to get lured by rathod's assets..Wink.she is from a well to do family & her father is very much capable to find her a rich groom..after all he did find veer for her..Smile..oh okay this is after taps exposure...got it....oh I wud pity rathod...may be they will show his family has some old scores to settle with bundelas.....you know I wud love it...if he also falls for iccha after seeeing her & then refuses to marry taps.....I wonder what taps will do then....then it wud be rathod-iccha-veer...I wud love to see how veer wud protect iccha fro rathod..he cudnt during vansh's time...but now he is iccha's husband..dont you think it wud be interesting...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79divy609cjs369shivani9tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

When she is thrown out along with Nani after her exposure now, once again Rathod will come to her rescue and take her to his house. He said yesterday, 'Never say never again'LOL.  After seeing his palatial bigger- than- Bundela bungalow and riches, Taps, with the encouragement from Nani, will suddenly realise that she loves him truly even if he happens to be either married, widowered or divorced with 2 teen age kids, etc, just like she ditched Sid for VeerLOL. Then Raghu- Taps true love will startLOL and lots of story material for another 2 yearsLOL

I believe that is what will happen. Raghu's appearance (shoes firstLOLLOLLOL) was very significant.
He certainly fancies her and depending on what is to happen in the Bundela household, we will see the emergence of a new love story..........Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Right, actually I so sick of seeing taps all the time on screen....and yes such bloopers are very common in uttaran..whatever iccha does the whole world will know about it in a twisted way...but  taps dear will commit even murders  without any one having a clue about it....

and I dont understand Veer..he knows tappu so well..then why is he not doing any background checks on her to find out about her pregnancy...

& this iccha's pregnancy thing..again which couple in their right mind wud go for a baby within one month of marriage...well I was having high expectations from Veer.....they are hardly married and already talking about the kid & stuff...height of hypocrisy....okay we still accept it bcause we're veecha fans and baby is needed for the story to move ahead..Smile

I dont want taps to be with rathod & njoy life..I want her behind bars...seriously repent for her sins.....

Possible....but why is taps so despo. to get lured by rathod's assets..Wink.she is from a well to do family & her father is very much capable to find her a rich groom..after all he did find veer for her..Smile..oh okay this is after taps exposure...got it....oh I wud pity rathod...may be they will show his family has some old scores to settle with bundelas.....you know I wud love it...if he also falls for iccha after seeeing her & then refuses to marry taps.....I wonder what taps will do then....then it wud be rathod-iccha-veer...I wud love to see how veer wud protect iccha fro rathod..he cudnt during vansh's time...but now he is iccha's husband..dont you think it wud be interesting...Smile

Bold--- that would get too complicated for the writers and they would most certainly make a mish-mash of it. Best leave it as it is although what you say sounds mighty interesting.

I know all of Ichcha's fans will disagree with me...........but I feel if Tapasya falls for Raghu and he is a strong character, will not allow himself to be bullied by Tapasya or Nani or anyone else then that might be the saving of Tapasya.

She will finally have someone in her life who loves her and has no interest in Ichcha (which has been the storyline of this serial) and that might be the best thing for her. Although, I am sure if the serial is to continue......... there will be many loops, twists involved here.
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

I think that Rathod also will be a grey shaded character and sparks may fly between this jodi with the mother- of- all- chemistryLOL.  Jokes apart, I don't think that Rathod will be crooked enough to such an extent that he covets another's(Veer's) wife Ichcha. There may be some business rivalry with the Bundelas.

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

I believe that is what will happen. Raghu's appearance (shoes firstLOLLOLLOL) was very significant.
He certainly fancies her and depending on what is to happen in the Bundela household, we will see the emergence of a new love story..........Smile

I think CVs are really preparing the ground 

Veers talk of Pyar ki nishani --- Ichcha's pregnancy
Tappu's Disco night ----- Veer to suspect it as fake preggy
Rathod entrance --- Tapni out of 2 Havelis

I remember an article where in it was said first it will be a fake pregnancy and than the real one will come...................................We all assumed that real pregnancy will also be Taps, I am just wondering why not the real one meant Ichcha and fake one meant Taps. So this means that Tapasys will be thrown out 'fore Ichcha's pregnancy news so it makes lot of sense to bring Rathod into picture now. Once Tapni is out Rathod as usual will be the prince charming for Taps.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Bold @... I love that idea.... but it needs to be tackled very well.. tapasya will again say why is it that whom ever i want .... falls for Ichcha...WinkLOLLOL

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=neenu55]

Bold--- that would get too complicated for the writers and they would most certainly make a mish-mash of it. Best leave it as it is although what you say sounds mighty interesting.

I know all of Ichcha's fans will disagree with me...........but I feel if Tapasya falls for Raghu and he is a strong character, will not allow himself to be bullied by Tapasya or Nani or anyone else then that might be the saving of Tapasya.

She will finally have someone in her life who loves her and has no interest in Ichcha (which has been the storyline of this serial) and that might be the best thing for her. Although, I am sure if the serial is to continue......... there will be many loops, twists involved here.

Right..this will be too complex to handle....but what to do...I somehow want things to revolve around Veer & Iccha....dil hai ki manta nahin..Smile

Tapasya's issue is not just iccha..she is a super jealous person by nature...today its iccha..tmorrow it will be some one else...so taps can never stay happy unless she makes some  one extremely unhappy & miserable...so with rathod as well, things may not be any hunky dory for her....

Go to top