i am just fed up of watching this taps changing expressions

whether she acts or not

i cant tolerate this overdose of tapni

this raghu and taps gg to develop in coming episodes

thats for sure

now i m waiting for ichaas py
according to that aritcle ichaa 's py will come soon

i dont want any misunderstandings before that
i dont think any misunderstandings will happen between veecha now.
iccha will soon give some good dialogues 2 tappu .i thinkSmile
raghu will come now after taps exposure only, i dont think after today taps will go away from the b house
iccha pregnancy news will come out soon and taps will be maha jealous of hearing that.Big smile
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by vijayam

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=neenu55]

Right, actually I so sick of seeing taps all the time on screen....and yes such bloopers are very common in uttaran..whatever iccha does the whole world will know about it in a twisted way...but  taps dear will commit even murders  without any one having a clue about it....

and I dont understand Veer..he knows tappu so well..then why is he not doing any background checks on her to find out about her pregnancy...

& this iccha's pregnancy thing..again which couple in their right mind wud go for a baby within one month of marriage...well I was having high expectations from Veer.....they are hardly married and already talking about the kid & stuff...height of hypocrisy....okay we still accept it bcause we're veecha fans and baby is needed for the story to move ahead..Smile

I dont want taps to be with rathod & njoy life..I want her behind bars...seriously repent for her sins.....

What bars???........there is no case against her. Veer saw to that because of Vansh's suicide.

I just want this serial to start resembling some form of maturity and realism where things are not just swept under the carpet whenever the CV's feel like it and then move on with a different track altogether.

But Sid is still in prison..he or his family can always press charges against her.....

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by neenu55

trap is back in full form

so what will be next

taps will marry raghu after thrown out of bundela

or she is gg to use raghu also against veecha

i have a negative feeling abt veecha nowadays

i think their happiness not gg to last for long
there is gg to be a separation before the real py

if i am wrong then i will be the most happiest person in this world

I think veecha will be fine now...one concern was that taps might create misunderstandings between them which now is highly unlikely to happen...next big thing is taps exposure & iccha's preg which shud happen one after another....lot of baby talk going on between Veecha.....
But I do see iccha's role becoming redundant with Veecha married and taps out of the way after exposure......okay thinking with twisted mind....iccha might die during delivery and then family may force veer to marry tapasya...taps will have a baby and then she will ill treat iccha's kid.....
But again, with rathod entry yesterday..this seems unlikely...
so next track wud be taps exposure, taps thrown out again, taps - rathod romance & marriage..taps revenge from veecha...taps taps taps & taps....Smile...

vijayam itni door ki soch rahe ho. yahaan storyline can change anytime.
seriously u think veer will marry tapasya, this looks highly impossible, and after next exposure toh bilkul nahin.
iccha cannot die yaar, she is the lead, stop thinking abt these things, enjoy veecha romance 4 nowSmile

Hello hello good to see you online.WinkWink............ I agree with you this serial MUST eventually have a happy ending so I cannot see Ichcha dying.Unhappy
hello aditiji, holidays kaise thi, did u enjoySmile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=neenu55]

Right, actually I so sick of seeing taps all the time on screen....and yes such bloopers are very common in uttaran..whatever iccha does the whole world will know about it in a twisted way...but  taps dear will commit even murders  without any one having a clue about it....

and I dont understand Veer..he knows tappu so well..then why is he not doing any background checks on her to find out about her pregnancy...

& this iccha's pregnancy thing..again which couple in their right mind wud go for a baby within one month of marriage...well I was having high expectations from Veer.....they are hardly married and already talking about the kid & stuff...height of hypocrisy....okay we still accept it bcause we're veecha fans and baby is needed for the story to move ahead..Smile

I dont want taps to be with rathod & njoy life..I want her behind bars...seriously repent for her sins.....

What bars???........there is no case against her. Veer saw to that because of Vansh's suicide.

I just want this serial to start resembling some form of maturity and realism where things are not just swept under the carpet whenever the CV's feel like it and then move on with a different track altogether.

But Sid is still in prison..he or his family can always press charges against her.....

If that was the case they would have shown that track much earlier. No this is a la Colors style, once they have shown some weird kind of closure .....................ignore the track till it is absolutely necessary to bring it up again.

That is what I feel.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

so what will be next

I think veecha will be fine now...one concern was that taps might create misunderstandings between them which now is highly unlikely to happen...next big thing is taps exposure & iccha's preg which shud happen one after another....lot of baby talk going on between Veecha.....
But I do see iccha's role becoming redundant with Veecha married and taps out of the way after exposure......okay thinking with twisted mind....iccha might die during delivery and then family may force veer to marry tapasya...taps will have a baby and then she will ill treat iccha's kid.....
so next track wud be taps exposure, taps thrown out again, taps - rathod romance & marriage..taps revenge from veecha...taps taps taps & taps....Smile...

seriously u think veer will marry tapasya, this looks highly impossible, and after next exposure toh bilkul nahin.
iccha cannot die yaar, she is the lead, stop thinking abt these things, enjoy veecha romance 4 nowSmile

Hello hello good to see you online.WinkWink............ I agree with you this serial MUST eventually have a happy ending so I cannot see Ichcha dying.Unhappy

Had a blast and you??? Did you enjoy yourself. I must admit I missed chatting with all of you but never once missed the serials I watch.

As I made a conscious decision not to carry my laptop or my mobile which can access IF, I was happily cut off from all forms of viewing other than the sceneryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope the year has started well for you and it will just get better and better.....Thumbs Up
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

so what will be next

Had a blast and you??? Did you enjoy yourself. I must admit I missed chatting with all of you but never once missed the serials I watch.

As I made a conscious decision not to carry my laptop or my mobile which can access IF, I was happily cut off from all forms of viewing other than the sceneryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope the year has started well for you and it will just get better and better.....Thumbs Up
we missed u a lot
good 2 see u had fun.
i had a great time with my friendsSmile and now we r making plans for camping Smile

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=neenu55]

Gosh, you have gone on to what they will be showing us a year from now ......at the rate they have been going.WinkWink

Oh I don't think things will be as simplified as Tapasya disappearing with Raghu. I think she will have Veer's child but with all the twists and turns that Nani and she have made this might just backfire on them and when it actually happens ......................no one will believe them.Angry

Ichcha's pregnancy............wonder how long we will have to wait for that.Ouch

I think Veer, who was already suspicious of Tapasya's character might just be a little more watchful................

Let us see what happens........yesterday's episode had enough bloopers for me to enjoy it. It was so stupid and far fetched that even knowing it was fiction I couldn't help but laugh through it.LOLLOL However, the Veer bit at the end was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually liked Tapasya's acting yesterday...........  I have been fed up with watching the same expressions on both Ichcha and Tapasya for so long that it was different to see Tapasya actually laugh and enjoy herself as a young girl (in any other normal circumstance) should. Sadly it was for all the wrong reasons.

What say you Vijayam

When she is thrown out along with Nani after her exposure now, once again Rathod will come to her rescue and take her to his house. He said yesterday, 'Never say never again'LOL.  After seeing his palatial bigger- than- Bundela bungalow and riches, Taps, with the encouragement from Nani, will suddenly realise that she loves him truly even if he happens to be either married, widowered or divorced with 2 teen age kids, etc, just like she ditched Sid for VeerLOL. Then Raghu- Taps true love will startLOL and lots of story material for another 2 yearsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfetiny15

Go to top