Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
btw i assume dizziness in the temple was fake and not real....Smile

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Probably that is why I ignored the dizziness. Okay, I will bow to your expert intuition. I agree morning sickness is not a one day ailment, however, the cv's have not been doing a remarkable job with details so I thought that they just wanted to give us a hint.

I  accept your POV very graciously and hope that you are right.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Big smileI's so happy yest .......As soon as they showed the disco toque..........I thought Sid's gonna come But he's in Jail naErmm Then I said Rathod and Yeah I's right DancingI's so happyLOLfor TapsShocked.......The track seems good somehow .....Veer again exposing Taps.........Taps outta the 2 havelis.........Back to Raghu.....A new LS........Ichcha gets pregnant........Day DreamingIs this getting interesting !!!!
Wht I don't get is if Tps is not pregnant with Veer's child Then how does he become her UT to Ichch just because she used him one nightOuch
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Probably that is why I ignored the dizziness. Okay, I will bow to your expert intuition. I agree morning sickness is not a one day ailment, however, the cv's have not been doing a remarkable job with details so I thought that they just wanted to give us a hint.

Aditiji, u like my POV, bass thts more than enough for me..Tongue..i mean sach mein i dont really worry abt what is shown in reality...i have gr8 fun interacting with all n discussig this wayy..i know its not ideal way 2 spend time..but it gves me  a joy....tqs 2 u n all other friends for ur lovely interactions Smile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Aditiji, u like my POV, bass thts more than enough for me..Tongue..i mean sach mein i dont really worry abt what is shown in reality...i have gr8 fun interacting with all n discussig this wayy..i know its not ideal way 2 spend time..but it gves me  a joy....tqs 2 u n all other friends for ur lovely interactions Smile

Don't sell yourself so short. You, Ankit, Intruderfast ,Rahul amongst others have great intuition and belief. I, on the other hand am too objective and clinical because in my mind I know it is a fictional serial and this particular one has been so badly written that I find it hard to even empathise with it after a while.

Having said that I like to always celebrate happy moments regardless of which character it is, get annoyed with silly characters and their lines and get more than fed up with bad acting.

I so agree with you it is the interaction and the teasing that takes place with the members that is the attraction of the ForumSmileEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

u know why i liked todays epi.

coz ab toh taps ki pregnancy 100 % fake hai, baad mein bhi real nahin ho saktiBig smile
varna itna dance thodi na hota.
only iccha will get pregnant.
so after taps exposure , taps is gonna marry raghu , i think
@bold yaar aisa mat bolo, kisi ne Godbharai ki party dene ka promise kiya hai India se ane ke bad. dont spoil the dream party with such statementLOLLOL
arre they will be the chief guests at iccha's godhbharai,
hum unko jaroor bulaayengeTongueLOL

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

coz ab toh taps ki pregnancy 100 % fake hai, baad mein bhi real nahin ho saktiBig smile
@bold yaar aisa mat bolo, kisi ne Godbharai ki party dene ka promise kiya hai India se ane ke bad. dont spoil the dream party with such statementLOLLOL

I still don't see how come you are so sure.ConfusedConfused I danced when I was pregnant, no big deal. Of course that was not in my last 2 months but before that unless you are going bungee jumping or break dancing it is fine.

Or is it just your positivity and hope???WinkWink
hey did u dance like tapsLOLLOLLOL
actually now she is 4 months old from that incident, its def not veers child, i am sure.
kisi aur ka hoga toh humein koi problem nahin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

I still don't see how come you are so sure.ConfusedConfused I danced when I was pregnant, no big deal. Of course that was not in my last 2 months but before that unless you are going bungee jumping or break dancing it is fine.

Or is it just your positivity and hope???WinkWink
hey did u dance like tapsLOLLOLLOL
actually now she is 4 months old from that incident, its def not veers child, i am sure.
kisi aur ka hoga toh humein koi problem nahin

Now you are teasing meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Not quite but probably betterLOLLOLLOL.

Jokes asides Rashmi is a good dancer so I would not dare compare myself with her and anyway dances in our time were the jive, tango, waltz not quite the bollywood styleWinkWinkWink that is the fashion today.

Go to top