Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ladybird9

Aditiji maine bola..happy new year...plz reply...mere paas bas 5-10 mins hote hain yahan...aap yeh show discuss baad mein kar lena naaBig smile

bade aaye busy aadmi show off karne..huhh!!!LOL
LOL

ohhh ms andharaTongueyar tumhare andhra meals se toh bhagwaan bachayeTonguetum logon ko sambhar bhi banani nahi aatiLOL

Who said that I can make Sambar thanks to my 7 years in Chennai and Rasam. So feel free to dine with me anytime. BTW I enjoyed the Delhi winter a lot.........LOL

Arrey aditiji it was for shivani...she is from andhara naaEmbarrassedso i was teasing her coz the sambhar i ate at tirupati was tasteless and my tamilian friend told me ki inko sambhar banani nahi aatiLOL
Sambar: at Saravana bhavan
Biryani:  at Tirupathi

arrey saravana ki sambhar is too goodTonguebut iss andhara mein toh sarvana bhi nahi haiLOLkahan gayi hamari ms andhara(shivani)Winkkab seekhoge tum log achi pappu bananaWinkand what is parupadi or something like thatLOL

Try Taj Mahal hotel.....its is famous for Idli vada and  Sambhar Embarrassed  btw Shaan baag group of hotels r good, n r  r generally found all over south India..we also have so many restaurants nowadays....its like chutneys, malgudi house...there r so many others i one restaurent i dont even know the names, my nephew and niece yaa brother decide where we will go and eat..EmbarrassedLOLLOL and i simply hop into the car...and I go wherever they take me n enjoy the delicacies in each place.....i am giving u all this info, just in case u pay a visit to hyd.....TongueLOLLOL

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by intruderfast

TRAP is back in action...DancingROFL
yeah Partyand u know some ppl r hoping veer will get jealous by seeing trap in action
oh godROFLROFLyeh toh had ho gayiROFL

ohhh dear how romantic...ROFL btw Bundela houz mein doors lock nahin karte kyaa..she cooly opened the door..ROFL Mai kaha so rahe haiiTongueROFLROFL

the doors were open.. that too so late in the night when everyone else is supposed to be sleeping... yeh Bundela niwasi door unlocked rakh kar hi soojate hainLOL

ROFL unke ghar mei there r no valuables shayad..ROFL

aur saare daayans toh ghar mein hi hai...aise ghar mein kaun chor himmat karega gusne ki... LOLLOL
Till the time Tapu is B house, no need to close the door. jab choron ki sardaran hi sath hai to chori kaun karega. bade se bade chor bhagwan ke ghar chori karne me Drate hain, lekin tapu to chor hai the gr8ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

u know why i liked todays epi.

coz ab toh taps ki pregnancy 100 % fake hai, baad mein bhi real nahin ho saktiBig smile
varna itna dance thodi na hota.
only iccha will get pregnant.
so after taps exposure , taps is gonna marry raghu , i think
@bold yaar aisa mat bolo, kisi ne Godbharai ki party dene ka promise kiya hai India se ane ke bad. dont spoil the dream party with such statementLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

coz ab toh taps ki pregnancy 100 % fake hai, baad mein bhi real nahin ho saktiBig smile
@bold yaar aisa mat bolo, kisi ne Godbharai ki party dene ka promise kiya hai India se ane ke bad. dont spoil the dream party with such statementLOLLOL

I still don't see how come you are so sure.ConfusedConfused I danced when I was pregnant, no big deal. Of course that was not in my last 2 months but before that unless you are going bungee jumping or break dancing it is fine.

Or is it just your positivity and hope???WinkWink
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

I still don't see how come you are so sure.ConfusedConfused I danced when I was pregnant, no big deal. Of course that was not in my last 2 months but before that unless you are going bungee jumping or break dancing it is fine.

Last time when taps got exposed...the promos were showing as 'taps huyee sabse parai'.....
so this time will the promos show like 'taps ki na ho payee god bharai??'....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ankit111intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Aditiji iss soap is very faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from reality so Taps is def not preg warna shud wud have aborted by now after tht dancing and esp wearnig high heels...ConfusedLOLLOL ass rightly pointed by VeerEmbarrassed
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Aditiji iss soap is very faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from reality so Taps is def not preg warna shud wud have aborted by now after tht dancing and esp wearnig high heels...ConfusedLOLLOL ass rightly pointed by VeerEmbarrassed

once again Shivani, why would the channel and cv's waste shooting a scene showing she was sick in the chawl even if I ignore the part where she  was dizzy in the temple.

I know channels, they rarely shoot unnecessary scenes unless there is a danger of the actor leaving the show in which case various optional shots are undertaken. Here Tapasya is not about to leave the show so then why????????ConfusedConfusedConfused

Besides in reality you are warned to take it easy and not wear high heeled shoes but that does not mean that wearing high heels or dancing causes a miscarriage. I should know that from experience.

Tapasya, thinks she is not pregnant and is playing a game that is probably why she did not pay heed to the high heels. That is what I feel.

Edited by groucho - 04 January 2011 at 1:55am
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

once again Shivani, why would the channel and cv's waste shooting a scene showing she was sick in the chawl even if I ignore the part where she  was dizzy in the temple.

I know channels, they rarely shoot unnecessary scenes unless there is a danger of the actor leaving the show in which case various optional shots are undertaken. Here Tapasya is not about to leave the show so then why????????ConfusedConfusedConfused

Arrey Aditiji it is to show tht she is suffering with the punishment meted out 2 her, i mean with no room 2 even take a shower..iimagine..how much cud she have suffered with d&v I mean its not shown..but cvs cud b meaning she was having d&v..diaarhoea and vomiting.....vomiting related 2 pregnancy does not come once and stop does it..it has 2 go on for  a aleast a little whileWinkWink...so i think she had an infection...from eating chori food, btw even without washing her hands...TongueTongueTongue , d&v ke alaava  bass aur kuch nahin ho saktaa...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Go to top