Uttaran
Uttaran

veer ko shak ho gaya (Page 10)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

hello gm Aditiji, very good 2 c u back n rockinggg but this story is all abt Ichcha right...how she makes it big in her life, i think, she will join Veer n gv crucial advise stopping the downfall of Bundela empire in the tiff against TRAP...Ichcha is silent most of the times..but shez golden n very powerful in deciding things unlike the empty pot (earthen yaa metaalic yaa plastic)taps who knows only how 2 make noise....WinkROFL
LOL

Hi Shivani,

Very good to see you online. Not rocking but as usual giving my 2 pence bits.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by groucho

When she is thrown out along with Nani after her exposure now, once again Rathod will come to her rescue and take her to his house. He said yesterday, 'Never say never again'LOL.  After seeing his palatial bigger- than- Bundela bungalow and riches, Taps, with the encouragement from Nani, will suddenly realise that she loves him truly even if he happens to be either married, widowered or divorced with 2 teen age kids, etc, just like she ditched Sid for VeerLOL. Then Raghu- Taps true love will startLOL and lots of story material for another 2 yearsLOL

I believe that is what will happen. Raghu's appearance (shoes firstLOLLOLLOL) was very significant.
He certainly fancies her and depending on what is to happen in the Bundela household, we will see the emergence of a new love story..........Smile

I think CVs are really preparing the ground 

Veers talk of Pyar ki nishani --- Ichcha's pregnancy
Tappu's Disco night ----- Veer to suspect it as fake preggy
Rathod entrance --- Tapni out of 2 Havelis

I remember an article where in it was said first it will be a fake pregnancy and than the real one will come...................................We all assumed that real pregnancy will also be Taps, I am just wondering why not the real one meant Ichcha and fake one meant Taps. So this means that Tapasys will be thrown out 'fore Ichcha's pregnancy news so it makes lot of sense to bring Rathod into picture now. Once Tapni is out Rathod as usual will be the prince charming for Taps.

Wow dreamz12 @ bold  superb, you are bang on targetClap.

It is just a play of words in that article, which led to our wrong assumption that Tappu would become pregnant for real later.  Now it is clear that it will be Ichcha who becomes pregnant with Vansh taking rebirth in her womb and no leap with 2 girls. The show may end with taps marrying  raghu.

somehow I dont want Raghu with Taps... she does not deserve any happiness untill she has paid for all her crimes... she needs to be put behind bars or in a mental asylum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shivani9

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

When she is thrown out along with Nani after her exposure now, once again Rathod will come to her rescue and take her to his house. He said yesterday, 'Never say never again'LOL.  After seeing his palatial bigger- than- Bundela bungalow and riches, Taps, with the encouragement from Nani, will suddenly realise that she loves him truly even if he happens to be either married, widowered or divorced with 2 teen age kids, etc, just like she ditched Sid for VeerLOL. Then Raghu- Taps true love will startLOL and lots of story material for another 2 yearsLOL

I believe that is what will happen. Raghu's appearance (shoes firstLOLLOLLOL) was very significant.
He certainly fancies her and depending on what is to happen in the Bundela household, we will see the emergence of a new love story..........Smile

I remember an article where in it was said first it will be a fake pregnancy and than the real one will come...................................We all assumed that real pregnancy will also be Taps, I am just wondering why not the real one meant Ichcha and fake one meant Taps. So this means that Tapasys will be thrown out 'fore Ichcha's pregnancy news so it makes lot of sense to bring Rathod into picture now. Once Tapni is out Rathod as usual will be the prince charming for Taps.

It is just a play of words in that article, which led to our wrong assumption that Tappu would become pregnant for real later.  Now it is clear that it will be Ichcha who becomes pregnant with Vansh taking rebirth in her womb and no leap with 2 girls. The show may end with taps marrying  raghu.

somehow I dont want Raghu with Taps... she does not deserve any happiness untill she has paid for all her crimes... she needs to be put behind bars or in a mental asylum

Raghu with Taps..............need not mean that she will be happy. Taps can never be happy as she was never satisfied with what she has and always wants something more especially which do not belong to her.

tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Once Raghu marries Taps, if she does not behave, he is strong enough to torture her so much that she will end up in mental asylumLOL. He too will play mental games with Taps like Taps did with Ichcha and only then Taps will realise what it feels like to be a victim and will go madLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 03 January 2011 at 11:38pm

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

[

Oh dear, you are upset............ if the CV's did not see it fit all these months to nail Tapasya for her misdeeds then they are not going to now. We are onto some other forms of trouble.

Maybe I am too old, too romantic, just see this as a fiction which has been mauled by the channel or maybe it is just a new year but I hope by the time this serial ends, everyone who needs to has repented and finds peace and the rest are all happy again.
rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Happy new year aditijiSmile

Well Hello Rahul, how nice to see you after such a long time. A very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you too.SmileSmile

Hope all is well, had a great time in Chennai and now I hear you only visit us once in a while on the Forum.Unhappy

Go to top