Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

BTW, I loved Veers dialogues....but i dont want him 2 watch wht  tht Taps is wearing n all...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

me too, ROFLROFL yeh sab sirf iccha ke saath hi kareEmbarrassedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

nani is blasting tappu ki why did she went out.πŸ˜†
she said humme lagta hain veer ko shak ho gaya hain

gulab jamun (stale) ko daat rahe hai naani....πŸ₯³ i cudnt see it, but tqs for sharing the news Anmol..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

me too, 🀣🀣 yeh sab sirf iccha ke saath hi kareπŸ˜†

i know y shud he indulge in all those things just bcoz Ichcha trusts him..huhh!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i know y shud he indulge in all those things just bcoz Ichcha trusts him..huhh!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bas joote chapal that theek hai veerTongue
aage nahin okπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

bas joote chapal that theek hai veerπŸ˜›
aage nahin okπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaa ..😳🀣
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
trap is back in full form

so what will be next

taps will marry raghu after thrown out of bundela

or she is gg to use raghu also against veecha

i have a negative feeling abt veecha nowadays

i think their happiness not gg to last for long
there is gg to be a separation before the real py

if i am wrong then i will be the most happiest person in this world
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

trap is back in full form

so what will be next

taps will marry raghu after thrown out of bundela

or she is gg to use raghu also against veecha

i have a negative feeling abt veecha nowadays

i think their happiness not gg to last for long
there is gg to be a separation before the real py

if i am wrong then i will be the most happiest person in this world

I think veecha will be fine now...one concern was that taps might create misunderstandings between them which now is highly unlikely to happen...next big thing is taps exposure & iccha's preg which shud happen one after another....lot of baby talk going on between Veecha.....
But I do see iccha's role becoming redundant with Veecha married and taps out of the way after exposure......okay thinking with twisted mind....iccha might die during delivery and then family may force veer to marry tapasya...taps will have a baby and then she will ill treat iccha's kid.....
But again, with rathod entry yesterday..this seems unlikely...
so next track wud be taps exposure, taps thrown out again, taps - rathod romance & marriage..taps revenge from veecha...taps taps taps & taps....😊...

hermione8 thumbnail

ohhh dear how romantic...🀣 btw Bundela houz mein doors lock nahin karte kyaa..she cooly opened the door..🀣 Mai kaha so rahe haiiπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

On the Discovery channel they showed a village in India where nobody locks their doors because no one steals there. May be this story is taking place in that villageπŸ˜‰. The one and only thief is our dear Tappu bitiyaπŸ˜‰. But never mind, Mai will not lock her doors even after getting robbed of God's jewels by Tappu, because she is carrying 'Vansh' in her wombπŸ˜†.
hermione8 thumbnail

ohhh noooo 🀣 but looks like it will come into open only after jogi divya triangle,😳🀣

Then all the lunatics involved in both Jogi and Bundela parivars can be sent to basti for a few weeks for repentance and then taken back to their respective houses with the refrain 'Sab badal chuke hai'πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

I think veecha will be fine now...one concern was that taps might create misunderstandings between them which now is highly unlikely to happen...next big thing is taps exposure & iccha's preg which shud happen one after another....lot of baby talk going on between Veecha.....
But I do see iccha's role becoming redundant with Veecha married and taps out of the way after exposure......okay thinking with twisted mind....iccha might die during delivery and then family may force veer to marry tapasya...taps will have a baby and then she will ill treat iccha's kid.....
But again, with rathod entry yesterday..this seems unlikely...
so next track wud be taps exposure, taps thrown out again, taps - rathod romance & marriage..taps revenge from veecha...taps taps taps & taps....😊...

Gosh, you have gone on to what they will be showing us a year from now ......at the rate they have been going.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh I don't think things will be as simplified as Tapasya disappearing with Raghu. I think she will have Veer's child but with all the twists and turns that Nani and she have made this might just backfire on them and when it actually happens ......................no one will believe them.😑

Ichcha's pregnancy............wonder how long we will have to wait for that.

I think Veer, who was already suspicious of Tapasya's character might just be a little more watchful................

Let us see what happens........yesterday's episode had enough bloopers for me to enjoy it. It was so stupid and far fetched that even knowing it was fiction I couldn't help but laugh through it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† However, the Veer bit at the end was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually liked Tapasya's acting yesterday...........  I have been fed up with watching the same expressions on both Ichcha and Tapasya for so long that it was different to see Tapasya actually laugh and enjoy herself as a young girl (in any other normal circumstance) should. Sadly it was for all the wrong reasons.

What say you Vijayam