Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

achaaaa, plzzzz wait.. for me..let me watch the episode then..😳
πŸ˜†
hey also watch veecha scene at the start, its cuteEmbarrassed😊
Originally posted by intruderfast

i wanna see mais reaction,
 sabse bada jhatka usse lagega aisi chudail ko support karne ke liye.

I want some dhasu reaction from Mai... she shud give left right center to taps...
when Vansh video was shown she was in too much of a shock so she didnt say anything to her.. for that matter no one said anything to taps except for Veer's fabulous,"get out ! "
but this time after all the pampering she has done for this murderer of her son...Mai shud remove all her bhadaas... and give her a Royal kick...

hey also watch veecha scene at the start, its cute😳😊

arrey i'm watching it now...he told Ichcha hez gg to hv dinner outside with foriegn delegates  n she wants 2 make something for him then ....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...btw it was really cute 2 see Veer speak abt their hone waale bachcha he seems 2 have sixth sense abt it already..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† truly very sweet..😊
TRAP is back in action...🀣
Originally posted by cjs369

I want some dhasu reaction from Mai... she shud give left right center to taps...
when Vansh video was shown she was in too much of a shock so she didnt say anything to her.. for that matter no one said anything to taps except for Veer's fabulous,"get out ! "
but this time after all the pampering she has done for this murderer of her son...Mai shud remove all her bhadaas... and give her a Royal kick...
charu seriously i dont care what mai does to tappu.
i want her 2 apologise 2 iccha , kaan pakad ke, us kasai mai ne itna bhala buraa kaha hain, us bechari iccha ko. varna i will continue 2 hate this woman
i wanted 2 slap her when she insulted iccha infront of jogi and damini.

TRAP is back in action...🀣
yeah πŸ₯³and u know some ppl r hoping veer will get jealous by seeing trap in action
oh godROFLROFLyeh toh had ho gayiROFL
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

yeah πŸ₯³and u know some ppl r hoping veer will get jealous by seeing trap in action
oh god🀣🀣yeh toh had ho gayi🀣

ohhh dear how romantic...🀣 btw Bundela houz mein doors lock nahin karte kyaa..she cooly opened the door..🀣 Mai kaha so rahe haiiπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago

charu seriously i dont care what mai does to tappu.
i want her 2 apologise 2 iccha , kaan pakad ke, us kasai mai ne itna bhala buraa kaha hain, us bechari iccha ko. varna i will continue 2 hate this woman
i wanted 2 slap her when she insulted iccha infront of jogi and damini.

absolutely anmol... she really needs to make up for all the bad treatment she has metted out to Ichcha... that woman,Mai has a lot to pay for...
I just want to see her use that wicked tone of hers on Taps too...

ohhh dear how romantic...🀣 btw Bundela houz mein doors lock nahin karte kyaa..she cooly opened the door..🀣 Mai kaha so rahe haiiπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

the doors were open.. that too so late in the night when everyone else is supposed to be sleeping... yeh Bundela niwasi door unlocked rakh kar hi soojate hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohhh dear how romantic...🀣 btw Bundela houz mein doors lock nahin karte kyaa..she cooly opened the door..🀣 Mai kaha so rahe haiiπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
mai daddaji ke saath, as umed is missing ROFLROFL