Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sassy444 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the update...
but i think the movie is beginning to drag...
for how long will manju get away with all her evil deeds.
am already getting tired cos even in life there is atleast an edn end to some certain problems.
i wonder when manav and archana will ve time to be with each other and spend quality time with each other and make babies too. not all the time problem and the evil ones regettin away with it.
i thot archana is educated, why not go and look for a job. i wonder why they re suffwerin like this

deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Although I do not like Savita still, she did a good thing today by both slapping Dharmesh and showing all of those ungrateful people their aukat by telling them what her son did for them. ๐Ÿ‘ They don't deserve forgiveness, but yet we know that they will be in the end because of Arman's good nature and kindness. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
zanzir thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha_1407

who could that person be who overheard Jaywant?๐Ÿ˜• probrably manav, and how is dharmesh going to be exposed? vaishu needs to find outhe is cheating on her who would expose him? now we will never find out๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

I think that person will be Dharmesh or Jaywant's mother. This show is about creating new villians and phasing out old ones. Evil changing masks, that's all PR has to show.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm I wonder who the person who heard Jaywant is? Most likely Dharmesh..........
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope the person hearing Jaywant's conversation is Ajit. Having Satish hear all that is no use because he true to his character will not do anything to expose Jaywant. Atleast Ajit will tell Manav and both of them will try and prove Manav innocent. Thats the least I can expect from the CVs. But they have a way of knocking out small pleasures. For all you know, it could actually be Dharmesh with a sly grin, happy at the way things are going on.
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot  for the wonderful update Tanya

The entire show seems so farcical. Would anyone invite the same people who have a track record of creating tamashas all the time? And where was the need for the K s to have a get together after  the fiasco at Vaishu's birthday?

๐Ÿ‘For once I clapped with glee at  Savita's dialogues๐Ÿ‘.I am glad somebody blasted the Ks and reminded them of the ehsaans Manav has done for them. Shameless people .Utterly Shameless.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shivani003

Hmmm I wonder who the person who heard Jaywant is? Most likely Dharmesh..........

I think it is Jaywant's mother ..
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update. it could be manav, satish or manavs brotherinlaw.
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great update!