Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

ritesh and taani marriage will happen (Page 2)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i have strong feeling that marriage will happen . here are some reason why i am saying this .
1- taani said to anuraag that she will takecare kids as her own kids .
2- i think ritesh somehow is onwer all ganguly's property . he can blackmail taani to marry him . if she wants all property back .
3- what ritesh said to anuraag , he loves taani the most in the world . so if ritesh marry taani , thats hurt anuraag the most .

Edited by a141297 - 03 January 2011 at 12:21pm

suman_a20 Groupbie
suman_a20
suman_a20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yh i think he will try to kill her cause i dont think onu will go mad cause ritiesh marry taani even if he did onu would take revenge from he wouldnt go mad, there has to be a tragedy from him to go mad so i think anu taani will get married in some temple cause they just had a death in there family so they would do the marriage in very simple way in some temple then i think some how ritiesh will kidnap taani n will try to kill her may be take her to a hill place n will push her. onu will see all this but be very late to safe her. tht how i think he will lose his mental balance. ritiesh might be sent  to jail.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SchnellBus..

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suman_a20

no i think he will try to kill tani 
i don't think so!They way he was declaring all that rubbishAngryAngryi think marry will happen and if u pple have looked at the new topic there a grl has also given the reasons for saying that !
He said that his name is ritesh base and in the very 2st episode of this serial wen taani went to meet onu she said her name is taani basu!but why did she say that onu is her hubby?
although of knowig about the truth that her name is taani basu?AngryAngryOuchOuch
OMG he will not try to kill her,i think
..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suman_a20

yh i think he will try to kill her cause i dont think onu will go mad cause ritiesh marry taani even if he did onu would take revenge from he wouldnt go mad, there has to be a tragedy from him to go mad so i think anu taani will get married in some temple cause they just had a death in there family so they would do the marriage in very simple way in some temple then i think some how ritiesh will kidnap taani n will try to kill her may be take her to a hill place n will push her. onu will see all this but be very late to safe her. tht how i think he will lose his mental balance. ritiesh might be sent  to jail.

it can also happen nice pointConfusedOuchAngry
we all are lil bit confused!lets wait & watch
-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I also think he'll try killing her.. but after marrying her.

Do you guys remember the promos before the show started? Anu was shown having bad dreams about Taani dying.. Maybe thats what Ritesh does (well convinces Anu that shes dead when she really isnt) and it leads to Anu going mental?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows-Hina-

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
no ways.how can Ganguly family especially Neelu and laboni will allow Taani to marry dis evil.pagal log hai kya
@kids..she can give motherly love to dem being a aunt also na and moreover see hoe kuhu backed frm Riteish wen he was crying watching Ananya's dead body
-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Obsession-

I also think he'll try killing her.. but after marrying her.

Do you guys remember the promos before the show started? Anu was shown having bad dreams about Taani dying.. Maybe thats what Ritesh does (well convinces Anu that shes dead when she really isnt) and it leads to Anu going mental?
Oh yes ! Nice Observation, maybe something like this can happen !
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Mujhe nahi lagta ke Taani Ritesh se shaadi kare gi Embarrassed because Taani r not so stupid Wink

Go to top