ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Priyanka Chopra has freaked out few actors. We tell you why!   

Vishal Bharadwaj's most awaited film Saat Khoon Maaf is all set to hit theatres this year. The trailer of the film has already grabbed everyone's attention, mostly of the Bollywood actors themselves!

The film which seems like a blend of drama, thriller and black comedy is based on Ruskin Bond's book, 'Susanna's Seven Husbands'. In Saat Khoon Maaf, Priyanka plays the female lead 'Susanna' who has seven husbands and the actress has performed with such conviction that she has already freaked out fellow actors and co-stars with her gripping portrayal of Susanna.

Actress Sonam Kapoor has been telling everyone how she got goosebumps after watching the trailer of the film. Rang De Basanti actor Kunal Kapoor who also happens to be Priyanka's co-star in Don 2, funnily revealed, "The promo of Saat Khoon Maaf is incredible. After seeing the last shot, I have decided to stay far away from Priyanka, for the rest of Don 2!"

If you are wondering what Priyanka says towards the end of the promo, it happens to be, ""This time I am going to drink his blood," (referring to one of her husbands).

The actress' negative portrayal is bound to leave an impact on the audiences, we think!

Read more: Priyanka's giving Sonam goosebumps! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Priyankas-giving-Sonam-goosebumps/articleshow/7210030.cms#ixzz19za4IrWq

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Priyanka gave me goosebumps
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow 2 other fan for PC!!! Wish her many more!
i love how they word these things...😆...it gives a slight double meaning...haha...but whteves...good for PC...😊
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kunal kapoor was the best

he said on twitter he will stay away from priyanka for a while on don 2 set
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

kunal kapoor was the best

he said on twitter he will stay away from priyanka for a while on don 2 set

Haha...that is hilarious. Priyanka seriously she looks OUTSTANDING😃
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Little Miss Piggy Chops is giving everyone goosebumps. My best friend called me on the phone immediately after watching the trailer and told me to watch it!!

😆