Fan Fictions

FF-M&G-**ANIMOSITY** THREAD 3- link to thread 4 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 147

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
hmm....me  waiting Keyama....update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-M&G-**ANIMOSITY** THREAD 3- link to thread 4 (Page 19)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinal_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

hinal_maaneet

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
waiting dear

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

***ANIMOSITY***

PART 33

Past...

Maan frees her from the kiss with a smirk. Geet looks at him with big eyes. He just kissed her. In front of everyone. Is he insane? Owowow.... MSK just kissed me...
Geet couldn't digest the fact MSK kissed her in front of everyone... There bedroom was alright.... But in front of everyone.....
Maan spines round... All he was enjoying on that moment if time was devs jealous... He could feel the heat without looking...
Maan- may I know who you are?
Dev- hello sir.... He managed to spit it out.... I am Dev sharma. One of your clint...
Maan- oh yes.... Mr Dev, far as I am concern your work In my office was finished long back. May I know what you still doing here?
Dev- I was asking miss Geet to join me for dinner...
Maan could have punched him in that moment of time.... But he decided to keep control of his anger.... How dare he ask my geet out....
Maan- do you realize who you talking to? And who exactly you asking out for dinner?
Dev- of course....
Maan was surprised with his attitude. No one dare to show attitude in front of him... No one... And yet this man have the gut to answer him back... He smirks... He will regret by 2moro morning...
Maan- you know the answer....This time maans eyes was talking... It was fuming with anger, which makes anyone tremble... No one would ever want to be on MSKs bad list... Something everyone tries to avoid. The power he possess, it can shatter you within second. His sharp mind worked faster then anyone. He is one cleaver handsome dude. Everything is nothing in front of him. This man must be lucky to even talk to him.... He have so many clients, 1000s... He hardly see any....

Dev started to get uncomfortable he gives him a week smile and leaves.... Maan & Geet walks out....

Geet- that was mean... He only asked us out for dinner.
Maan looks at her angrily...
Geet- don't give me those angry look... It won't work...
Maan softens a bit...
Maan- I can't tolerate anyone asking you anywhere except me. Only I have the full right to you.
Geet looks at maan... Not surprised at all... She knew he was possessive... But this much?
Maan- a mere clint like him talks to me.... He had to pay for that.
Geet- maan... Come down... It was nothing serious....
Maan didn't listen... After both reaching home, maan made few calls.... He was smirking... Geet noticed from the kitchen... Poor Dev Geet thought... He will be defiantly in tears 2moro....
Maan walks in... Huggs her from the back kissing her neck and cheek...
Geet- can't you just leve the matter?
Maan- hmm...
Geet- Dev...
Maan- why you talking about Dev?
Geet- per... Ehh...
Maan spines her round...
Maan- in every corner of your mind... Heart... I only want my name... No one els.... He answers roughly...
Geet looks at him confused... She was his... Then...
Geet- maan.... Y...
Maan brings her more close towards his body... Geet hardly could breath...
Maan- you are my.... Only my.... No one els...
Geet- maan... What's wrong with you? I am here... Always yours... Geet was a bit petrified... Let's go and eat...
Maan nodes....

After the dinner maan leaves to mansion... He still couldn't concentrate very well... Not until he sees Dev pleading for forgiveness and never repeat the sam mistakes ever again...

Dadima- beta... You are very late? Where have you been?
Maan- Geet Dadima...
Dadima smiles- when you will bring her to met your Dadima?
Maan- soon. I am tirade. I am leaving.
Dadima- ok beta...

Maan walks in to his bedroom... Annoyed angry... He could never tolerate anyone with Geet... He could never imagine... He was only talking but how dare he... No one ignores maan sing khuranas word. No one.

Next morning... There was round about 10 miscall in matter of 4 minute... Maan lazily opens his eyes it's geet....
Maan- good morning jan...
Geet- what is this maan?
Maan- ka hua?
Geet- you have dismissed Dev and top of it you made sure he will never will be able to work with any other company. Wasn't that a bit too much?
Maan- Bari pair Ae rahi tumko uspar....
Geet- MAAN! You know I can't tolerate this type of action... You always do it... And I always shout at you... Hope you remember them.
Geet hangs up... Fuming with anger... She just couldn't believe she was falling for him... No matter how annoying he was she still started to love him....

Geet walks in to the office... Mad... For Maan asking her stupid question.
Maan- he deserve that. I don't know why you making it a big deal.
Geet- ....
Maan- don't give me that attitude... You know I don't tolerate your silent.
Geet- ....
Maan- Geet... Talk to me...
Geet- ...
Maan- let's see how long you can give the silent treatment....
He shoves her against the wall in his office...
Maan- you will regret your silence Geet....
Geet looked way... While maans Fixed his angry eyes on her....
Maan- Geet... Last time... I won't even talk to you until you come to me... Don't show me your attitude... Geet didn't say a word...
Maan looks at her now fuming with anger...
Maan only will plead to Geet... But she was testing his patient now... Her plain will backfire...
Maan- your plan will backfire... You won't be able to Handel my silence...
Geet still didn't say a word... She had a valid point... His anger on anything was unnecessary... It's pointless.....
Maan walks out in anger leaving geet in shock...

Geet sat down... Now worried... She knew well there is high chance of her plan backfiring. She wasn't sure why she was doing this... Maan was type of guy where this have no effect... If he starts to hate someone he will hate that person forever... No matter how good he does... And if he loves someone... Well we just seen the start...

2 days have passed... Nun spoke to one another... Geet was loosing patient... Becoming restless.... Her plan was backfiring and he was right...
Geet- gr8... Just gr8... Why you even bothered? Now bugto.....

Home....

Maan still always there for dinner... Just to torture Geet with his silent... Making her realise not ever go beyond the limit... Otherwise....

Geet was restless... Both ate in silent. Staring at one another. Not removing there gaze at all.... Maan ate some chilly by mistake but still he didn't remove his gaze from Geet... Geet could see his face was turning red... She started to become restless...
Geet- maan... Pani pilo.... Maan....
He didn't say a word....
Geet- please tun Pani pilo....
Maan- ....
Geet- MAAN!
She gets up and helps him to drink... He refuges few time and then walks way without drinking.... Geet flowed....
Geet- please tum Pani pilo... You taking my anger on your self... Please don't do this.
Maan went to there bedroom shoved a towel in his moth.... It was to hot...
Geet- dust danav....
Maan gives her an angry glare.
Geet Gets irritated and forces the towel out and kisses him tight... Licking his Tongue instantly... Maan didn't protest... He slides his hand on her waist'..

next- more of dev

part 34

hay you all.. hope u liking this' :D

ty for all the lovely comments' i hope this story line going well :D

xxx

pls pls pls do leave me some lovely comments and ty for all the one u left'

love keyama

xxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 20 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 183 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetserahsnehag10harikashiva25gaberkrishna.inlwgeetscarce05susanacas2san1989cukishapubasurostzainabzeeqmagyc88kavitamundharabpinkykasturi11A8406payal956pp1980kapoor435asmi123sharbatvemtostar_114juhi_ansarimamon.moonTinkJiamaaneet93truthseeker123alu5123KavyaNaik123reenasvshalinikanagubhakbhartifanavantika_singhkinnoMaansMishtiwifeychoudhary.asaragulAyesha_MSKnonabebuhansasmaarniindia5nisha_bhcyberprincessred135bmons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarPaloma_DsakadafiThugAngelpiyushiperfectflirt8preetymaaneetshruthiruchsjeyanthi123imli95kshubhangiMistiofMistzbobbydollreea88doosheekacharlie1950lodyteri_susantrishapsidMLOVERNikki_CkptlashimaanmishtiEimenEnchantedmaaneetkimeetm-g19cool_gal17myedward12nan_10Lakshmi86dimpzzabina03hemvb-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783Rohini20TishuucherieLovermaaneetfanatic-eiya-AzmiisiroililySrabon_Dharaavani_9cutemishtiglamdoll12HADmishtiXXaquafireXXCuteTommygangesegbd_sonia--ANGEL--anmirzabluedreamz953cyum321ruhakhan-shamima-BadGirlKissSimplyAparajitauntamedtigress.ramya-gurtian.9staroneserialsNav2010basicquestion1ytanujaPrettychoco90kiran99pushpijazmeensparikhiqbals4ever$ara_$hachiCutee999puthshruthiRPaintedSkyKTPROCKSpunjabi.princesviny_queenkomlikaksasianjucool18myprideKrishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutitinatartariwajiha-1ambbihasanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1blueopalsanghita0000simi91tellymemaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-RamhariSabmeratu.impoojaverma123fiza--aarthi--rsroopalimuskanpmaansee--Ratna---Mrinalini-preethiamillie_maaneetShalve-afsha-namita25kooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10-DamnedDrooler-Fallen Angelpop77charmed onesmitzi11sweet scorpioshah10hinal_maaneet..CountingStarspickachuibelieveinpinkdumasIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Loquacious_AashKrishna_Sourav

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Can't wait for da update :)
Loved da update.. Plzzz updat wit da nxt part
Can we have da present on maan nd Geet
Loved da update it was amazing

Loved da part how Geet take da towel out
Nd kiss him nd takin da spice out Embarrassed Wink

Edited by sweet cherry - 06 January 2011 at 8:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1ramaheshFireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara

IF-Dazzler

Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
res
awesome dear!! ClapClapClap
loving the track of story..!!!

wana to no morre of dev...GOSH!! maan is so possesiveAngry

loved the way geet kissed him...cool!!!

maan is idiot if he din realised that geet love her!!!

pls continue soon!!

hey keya...u going to update other FF!!

sorry dear m not able to comment on heart beat!!!

but its awesome...loving how geet is irritating maan...!!!
can't stop laughing on her act..LOVING IT!!!

pls update other FF too..Big smile

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 06 January 2011 at 8:22am

FireSafireFiree

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awsome yaar....loved it !!! pls do update soon ..waiting too see more of maneet..

FireSafireFiree

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

LOVED IT...PLZ UPDATE SOON...

LOVE
ANGEL

FireSafireFiree

smj1977.shruti