Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-M&G-**ANIMOSITY** THREAD 3- link to thread 4 (Page 132)

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
waiitng

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ANIMOSITY
PART 41

he orders one of his assistant! They did panic for a moment, & quickly made a call to the biggest xxx company.

Past

"Haven't you hard, I need to talk to you!" maans anger clearly visible, & geets fear of not facing him. She did not want to. Some time she finds pointless even agreeing to fall for him. Geet straggled to free her self, pushing him way while his strong arm just brought her closer & closer. She could barely breath as his grip started to suffocate her. "you are heartingme." she wisp eared. Barely could utter a full word. "please!" she pleaded again. His anger just creating a fear in her. Yes she understand he needs to talk, but that could be done in different way! Maan slowly frees her...
Maan "let's go!"
Geet "I!" maan looks back at her once with another blood shot glare. His hand strongly holds her & imidiatly walks out in hurry... He walked passed like a storm, showing everyone there position. No one spoke...

As they sat in the car geet spoke out... "why you behaving like this?" she shouts... Only she had the gut to speak to him like this, otherwise no one dares to speak to him... Specially like this...
Maan "why did you leave?" he demands to know the answer...
Geet "you need time & space to clear out your problem. I thought that was clear!" geet was about to walk out when maan forcefully brings her close. His strong arm holding her round waist while another crashing her hand. Geet jumped with the shock & surprise... "what's wrong with you? There are no need to over react!"
Maan "isn't my problem is yours!"
Geet "no! It's not my! Because some of the stuff you do... I am not satisfied with or want to take any parts!" she retort back... He may be the maan sing khurana but nothing infront of her! Not atleast now where his anger seems pointless.
Maan "I will make sure it is!"
Geet "you just can't force someone!" she tries to push him way again.
Maan "you taking to maan sing khurana remember!"
Geet "and your point?"
Maan "don't you dare talk back to..." he could not even finish when she completely frees her self... Trying to leave... But again he cought her out.
Geet "LET ME GO!" she shouts! "I think I have enough of with you!" soon as geet spoke those words out, maan grabbed her back in his embrace... "don't you dare!"
Geet "then what I suppose to do? You simply don't understand anything! Everything is a mess! Fixe this shive problem, then come & take me from my house! Because from today on, I would not even like to see your face."
Geet slammed the door on his face!

She was getting p off with his non stop crap drama! Completely pointless! Means nothing at all! He seems not to understand at all... Geet was about to walk in to the office when she hers maan shouting at one of the employee... Her anger taking out on the poor guy!!!!!

Present...

House seems to be quit! That's something unusual! Maan walks in with a pink teddy bear. RK walked up & down... While geet watching telly.
Geet "late!"
Maan "umm!"
RK "that girl! I hate her! She cried & told me she will not ever play with me!" he complained.
Maan "why?" he took seat next to his wife... Taking ranbir on his lap...
RK "because I said pink teddy is for my sister!"
Geet "just give the teddy to her for now!"
RK "no! It's only for my sister!"

Geet roles her eyes... Stubborn family! She is surondrd by mads. They did not go out that night. After RK going to bed geet walks in to her bedroom... Maan was taking on the phone about something. Geet looked at him speciously! It did not sound nice at all. He hanged up soon as she entered...
Geet "maan!"
Maan "ha bolo!"
Geet "who are you talking to? She tried to peak on his phone but maan knew it's way... He instantly hugged her from the back... Biting her neck. " koi nahi!"
Geet "maan... What are you doing?" she giggled... But he did not listen instead he slides off her palli... His hand slowly went near her pilly... Then with a kiss he slowly slips his hand... Geet let out slight moan... & in few second he tool her all cloths off. Geet sighed... What he just do... Eventually he took her blouse off... With A kiss.
Her naked body already started to send chill down his spine. Her beuty... He could want any longer... Taking her to the bed with passion & love... This kiss seems to be out of the world... Maan pressed hard as he entered her body with a fully force...she let's out a slight moan.
Geet "you still have not told ms who were you taking to..." she spoke as they moved with a Ruth... Feeling the pleasure...
Maan "bit now... He bends down & startted to kiss her all over again.. Geets leg sread... One round maan while another stroking his leg...
Geet...

sorry for short.. but very busy..

will update again very soon

The following 251 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetserahnams4thahudpurvainlwgeet1611987shanky18vini187nilu_50rups85swtpoogeeta1803lovelyniniamiainageettcukishsamixy2011bullsafirejyotikushwahaakku68shalini_chopraapubasudevikabose007GURTI143shubhmeharRiyaMathurvanithanambilittlerenu16MONAKARANkavitamundharasarah_zaishaaisha_1998ajolieNK4MSK.Nazia9290860623thea_angelysree12deekshacgchillychickenSunaezakasturi1101leothelionfizza25kapoor435vinshsharbatvemtoPaingeltrendyfriendsDreamyPrincess1asmi123wifey90mans22Mohana14poojaaddisDana MarieroopareddyTinkJiazerrotaanniMaankiMariammaaneet93thekolgalblessednimshalinikanagubhakbhartifan--love--saadi88hansasma-Elfin-cyberprincessaminakhannazsijPoonamTmons_mbmaaneetfan123drashtipatel30--Preeti--cloudflowersana.saba7sakadafiThugAngelanaum91maureen84Maaneet_Deewanisoniaz121josh.poojaDazlingdivyasnemaanchingamingkhansangelAashi_saphirepinku33anna12Maangeetlove7surbhijn106humazubanrostlenovolenshruthiruchsimli95glamdoll1297531maaneetfanaticgunjarscorpiodreamsangel_mewzoha25cutemishtiLola13imaasthamishtib-eiya-siroililyHina.khanxxxCuteTommystar_777angelwordssanjuleemansijani21XXaquafireXXzooni20Be.edgym-g19mardecrazydevil87abina03shivangi783esheena_G1234_cherieLoversummikhancharlie1950jennifer1993doosheeka--Kesh--ixraymaanmishtiQueenbeePallavisweet_mittalanky_1205ytanujajazmeeni rokputhraj_202Anu_RAnu-AnanyaCutee999$ara_$hachikareena32bd670816cyum321butterfly.tanu-shamima-muskaan_cute19untamedtigressninaviJayaRgangesegbsheetalvasadrmahaGudiyalovesguru286pearlprincess163MsMovielover--ANGEL--DrashtiDhamiNo1ShimmerrMaaneet4evelove4alld_soniaEza_analystkshubhangivasavi_srijeyanthi123PepsiGirl101anushaarjamaaneet5TinkerBellatanvi04ambeernpaponecon-Veritaserum-18myprideRaDMG25krati5-memorable-ramaheshambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1blueopalsanu3108lovelycutietedymrk-1--Saavi--ajennPaintedSkyshruthiRkomlikasmallvillepunjabi.princessweet cherrynamita25CrazzyBusykooliioSahSahdivareenaFallen Angelmonikasethswetha10t_areebrsroopalishah10maaniqrasweet scorpiomitzi11Ash1991--Ratna--kawaii_geetseemamarymeena..Shalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212rs12345Tyro---nishu---Craziest_MGShruthesushfizasanghita0000impoojavermagill123_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesytodayzstarabinash079-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.dumasSecretKhabri420spvdKrishna_SouravInfinity.

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
wow great loved it Clap
come back soon & thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Awesome Graphic #17Awesome Graphic #15

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
loved it ...awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni20FireSafireFiree

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
great next will b long long one plzzz

FireSafireFiree

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Smile great great great Tongue

uff maan's anger his love, caring, passion... is just incredible...
love this maan... Embarrassed

liked it llovvved it!

FireSafireFiree

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
loved the update...
rk seems to b like hiss father...stubborn...
she asked him to solve shive matter and get her from her home then wat happened...
y things went bad from there...
pl cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love4allFireSafireFiree

Go to top