em new here, i've made an account just for your FF's,..=P*!~

animosity itself defines your ability of writing!!*~
your thoughts are unique...!!*~
*claps*

waiting for the update!
kapoor435 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part...thank god ur not ending this anytime soon!! I wonder why Geet went silent...plz continue soon!
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

That was a hot update!!!!!!
I am so happy for Maaneet!!!!
atleast now the Animosity will end.............

Hmmm past sounds interesting,
is Shiv anyways connected to Dev,
these dirty people and thier dirty games...........

Waiting for more updates..........
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wooooooooooooow that was awesome update sooon and thanks 4 the pm sorry for the late reply
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

for all the love and support' UPDATING
xxxxxxxxxxx

will take 1hour- 2hour. taking me long time to type this. lol
xxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R U SERIOUS 😲................................................................................................
😆........

JST KIDDING..
........😊...
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after long time
cant wait
update fasttttt

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
KEYAma finally u updating ANIMOSITY
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

***ANIMOSITY***

PART 35

sorry for mistakes…

sorry its small pat… next time it will be big… i am in a hurry will pm u all later to

xxx

Geet went speechless. All she could here maans pure anger. What was her mistake she thought. She have attended the party like he wanted her to. Geet cuts the call. She could,t take it anymore. As the driver arrived home she ran to her room and locked the door. Tears was rolling down her eyes. She couldn't  stop. Maan was insane. He is mad. Geet claimed. How could he use rude words like this to her. She is human after all. It was only media press. She have to be plight otherwise it will give him bad image. Geet closed her yes on the bed. She couldn't remember exactly when she went to sleep. Next morning, she was lazy maan swords were still ringing in her ears. She decided to take a cold bath. It did help her to calm down. She decided to take a day off from the office. She didn't want face all the stuff greeting and congratulating her which will fume maan more futher. He hates shive... Thats why he didn't attend the party but he had no right to control me either. Its not exactly my fault that shiv and him have huge distance. I am not here to make this situation better. I am simply here to work. Maan should understand this. I am not here to fight his personal problems.

2 days have passed. Geet was sitting on the sofa. Crying still. Not as much but still... Maan walks in.

Geet- go way. I don't want to talk to you.

Maan fumed- how dare you let him come close to you? He holds her tight by her arm. She was in pain at the same time shock. She looks at him with wide eyes. What wrong with him? 

Maan- you know how much I hate him! Thats why I brought everything from him... He dons't deserve anything.

Geet was shocked- maan it was purely business. We have to show some formality when media takes picture.

Maan- not like this... He through the paper at her. The picture did look very awkward. It wasn't like that anyway... And more ever.... Media made a rummer something is going on between geet and shiv. Geet closes her eyes.

Geet- maan... You know that not true. You know this media they love to make rummers up. Nothing is going on between me and shiv. Maan softens a bit. He trusted her more then anything but no media have no gut to make any comments about him or anyone who works in the company & specially not geet. But he trusted geet more then anything in the world... He knew well geet would never break her promise but somewhere ... He didn't like shivs eyes on geet...

present''''''''''''''''''..

It was late afternoon. A new day and a new beginning. Maan was no where to be seen. Geet was exgusted... She was still tirade from last night.... Her eyes went on the mirror where there was a message... I love you... Dropping our son to the nursery... Geet smiles. She loved her maan. The one and only maan... Just her maan.... Geet gets up and takes a shower and walks in to the kitchen. The house was empty. It felled so deserted. She was scared time to time... She badly wanted maan to bring dadi and vicky back. Maybe lighten this dark house a bit. But would maan listen... Geet asked her self. She made lunch for maan. He promised he will be back at lunch time. Geet looks at the lock door in the haveli still curios to know about it. She decided to ask maan...

Lunch was ready... Maan walks in and hugs her from the back in the kitchen. Geet smiles...

Geet- hi jane... 

Maan rests his chin on her sholder and helps her to stair the pasta.

Geet- maan... I want diadem back in to the house. I want you to apologies to her.

Maan loosens his gripe a bit but again tightens....

Maan- no... I can't risk that.

Geet- there are no risk. She is our diadem. I need her here.

Maan- in...

Geet- what type of grandson are you maan? Somewhere geets confidence came back to talk against maan bu at the same time she was scared of him. This gap of separation  created a certain distance... Its not that easy that it will improve over night. It need to heal over time.

Maan- no... I don't want any...

Geet- I am here maan. Just for you... I love you. But you have to open up to others as well. Open up to everyone that you have created distance to. You have to break the wall. You only brought me back because you couldn't stay a second with out me... Others alright. You can live with out them... But can they? Think as a rishb... Whill he be able to stay way from us.... This applies to everyone els. We only understand his pain because he is our son... But think vicky as a brother and diadem.... Please bring them back. I need them.

Maan listens to geets words very carefully. Yes thats true... Geet did need them... He is not here all the time.. Geet surly will get bored... And rishab always in the nursery.

Maan nodes and walks out & towards the haveli.

Geet smiles... Maybe for the first time he understood her... That only after she gave a example of there son.

Past''''''''''''.'''''''.

Maan holds the glass tight in his hand and breaks it instantly.... Blood was ozzing out. No reaction from maan. There was nothing. He was in pain... But he decided not to act. Geet screams seeing him in pain...

Geet- maan!... Maan what are you doing?... Please stop it.... Geet was crying more now... He was arrogant, stubborn... At the same time thoughtless.... He knew well he could never heart geet but hurting him self will cause more pain to her.....

Geet- please stop it. Please..... She pleads. Geet holds his fist... Trying to open to take the broken glass out....

Geet- please stop it... Please... She straguls... While maan watches her... Enjoying her pain.... He felt special. No one ever sown this much care... Geet pleads again... Please open it please.... It hurts me.... Please open............................

Maan snaps out when the word it hurts me came out of her mouth.... He instantly let geet take the control.

Geet was sobbing as she takes the broken glass out one by one....

Geet- why do you have to behave like this?....... She dresses his hand. Maan was in pain but her face was enough to sooth it. This pain was nothing compare to when he seen her in shives arm... But he trusted geet more then his life...

Maan- you wont break my trust... Will you?.... Geet looks up instantly... His voice was soft. Soothing... No anger... Like his typical... 

Geet mumbles- no.... Never.... As she finishes... She hugs him tight...

Geet- you have to understand between the reality and the fake... Thats what you always tell me... Then why today?

Maan cups geets face- I am..... Maan couldn't finish his sentence... Geet understood....

Geet- I am all yours. Always yours. Everything about me is yours. There could nothing go wrong between us long as you are with me.... Then why this silly questions? Geet asked him... Why you get angry at me for no reason? Why can't we live our life happily.... You need to understand me. Truly...

Maan looks at her lovingly... & hugs her tight...  His eyes were still filled with anger... He knew well what shive was planning and that dev... There must be something going on. There must be something big. No one ever out smarted maan sing khurana and no one ever will. He is maan sing khurana. The best. He gets what he wants... And that in everything... Everything'.

next- dadima is bc'..

past- maan wonders what geet is up to'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT LOVE KEYAMA'.

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago