Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think geet really loves maan and we know he cannot live with her😍😍.

Geet daydreams about maan and I bet he does too,😍😍😍
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwww awsomeeee
hope maan doesnt think wrong abt geet as shiv had touched her waist
continue soonnnnn
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
24 missed call ...
she is sure to face the brunt now
lody thumbnail
Omg what u did to me 1st this the best best best best best best ever ff and story line for me from ur all ff I realy like ur all ff but this one the best and the love of my life ur ff and ur story there something in this ff that I wonder what the defrent of it if is the story line or the animosity of maan or u and how u take the story breathtaking I just realy wondring if ur writer or making for us abook for ur all ff will if did I will bay it for real abig bow for u and ur hand and all to ur ff befor I realy did like to read any ff just only alot of books am soo close to books and all my time just read alot of books and never trust to ff and I never read an ff even when I see it but when in 1st time read ur ff by acsident u take my mind away soo thanks alot for making me love to read more and more soo plzz update soon buz am wating for the next part and bay I have to drenk some cold water buz it's very hot her

sorry if I make u boring and sorry for any mistak I was rushEdited by lody - 13 years ago
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update & i'm glad you are not ending this one... i hope ur updating soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
dont know what say every time try to solve animosity unexcepected yu write something else i'm speechless sis so cant figure out what woke the monster in Maan lovely pls cont soonnnnnnnn
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lody

Omg what u did to me 1st this the best best best best best best ever ff and story line for me from ur all ff I realy like ur all ff but this one the best and the love of my life ur ff and ur story there something in this ff that I wonder what the defrent of it if is the story line or the animosity of maan or u and how u take the story breathtaking I just realy wondring if ur writer or making for us abook for ur all ff will if did I will bay it for real abig bow for u and ur hand and all to ur ff befor I realy did like to read any ff just only alot of books am soo close to books and all my time just read alot of books and never trust to ff and I never read an ff even when I see it but when in 1st time read ur ff by acsident u take my mind away soo thanks alot for making me love to read more and more soo plzz update soon buz am wating for the next part and bay I have to drenk some cold water buz it's very hot her

sorry if I make u boring and sorry for any mistak I was rush

sweety that was so sweet.
u make me type more. i hope u loving this… idk when tthe truth will be out… but i just can't explain it all in one part… i need severals
xxxx
funnymonkey thumbnail
loved da update
continue soon
am glad that this is not ending anytime soon ehehe
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice part..................the present was so romantic and the past looks like Maan is gonna get angry on Geet........................cont soon and thanks for the pm..........................
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was awesomw keya ...

cant wait for the next part plzz continue soon

love

Sana