Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Antidote to Annie! (Page 5)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by nanditasingh

some new IF rule i guess me unable to press LIKE to the post....

anyways lovely post Ritu....
yes Maan has followed closely & warned Dadi & Geet too of it & now seeing no change in the situation has wisely talked to Annie clearly
I just hope as geet ended up giving the wedding contract to Arjun.....Annie too does not end up making worser mistake thinking on same lines of human goodness the lecture that Geet shared with her

Thanks Nandita for liking.I know new IF rules...LOL
U r right in prev epis he told dadi too that Ani is too much interacting with Arjun.I loved that little stmt.It reflected how well he judges a person n how much concerned he his for his loved ones.
Seriously I cant take it any more if Ani will deliver the same lines to him as geet said.AngryShe better grow up n use her brain a little now.Embarrassed

I agree with both of you Nandita & Ritu; I'm glad Geet clearly told NE about Arjun being NT's bro.

But on the other hand I'm sure that it will ultimately be Geet good gesture of trust that which change Arjun, he already seems to be unsure and Geet ki achaai use sahi raste par le aayegi...at least that's POVSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
thank god Maan is theere to save us from watching torturous love blooming between Anne-rjun
SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
antidote sirf annie ko nhi balki arjun ko bhi mil gya......... he has cum to know dat maan is always keeping an eye on him...... loved it how he walked away when maan was staring him before giving antidote to annieROFL waise main to iss annie ko kam-akal samjhti thi bt after knwing dat arjun is NTs bro herr rxn was lykShocked i liked dat!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SakshiGarg

antidote sirf annie ko nhi balki arjun ko bhi mil gya......... he has cum to know dat maan is always keeping an eye on him...... loved it how he walked away when maan was staring him before giving antidote to annieROFL waise main to iss annie ko kam-akal samjhti thi bt after knwing dat arjun is NTs bro herr rxn was lykShocked i liked dat!!!

Yeah yeah I know.Infact yday she was somehow better!She was shocked to know the truth.And in today's epi what she told to Arjun was the reflection of her changed opinion perhaps.
Seems now Arjun will try to win her trust back.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 04 January 2011 at 9:43am

Go to top