Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy Ritu
OMGGG i know...he was in full on MSK mode today!!LOL
the way he glared at arjun was justEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
hopefully Annie gains some sense now....but honestly, i am loving this maan-arjun-brij fight....ya i know i am a weirdoLOL....but if you think about it, maan is not the only strong here...in this case, the other two are strong contenders as well, though ofcourse no one beats THE mskWink....but its gonna be an exciting fight and i like how the cvs are building this up!
I too loved his original MSK mood dear....
And am eager to see how things unfold in front of Maan n how he is gonna handle them.
Excited to see a lot of MaanChi this time.Wink
I know Brij n Arjun are also strong contenders but Maan is stronger...let him come to his original aggressive best........it'll be a treat for eyes then....Wink

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

some new IF rule i guess me unable to press LIKE to the post....

anyways lovely post Ritu....
yes Maan has followed closely & warned Dadi & Geet too of it & now seeing no change in the situation has wisely talked to Annie clearly
I just hope as geet ended up giving the wedding contract to Arjun.....Annie too does not end up making worser mistake thinking on same lines of human goodness the lecture that Geet shared with her

Thanks Nandita for liking.I know new IF rules...LOL
U r right in prev epis he told dadi too that Ani is too much interacting with Arjun.I loved that little stmt.It reflected how well he judges a person n how much concerned he his for his loved ones.
Seriously I cant take it any more if Ani will deliver the same lines to him as geet said.AngryShe better grow up n use her brain a little now.Embarrassed
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hadah

I'm loving MSK in his serious avatar...Day Dreaming

Thank God he told Annie that so we do not have to suffer watching Annie-Arjun scenes... Haha! LOL

Who wont love yaar.......its his bestest Avtaar.....LOL
And seriously I mean really Maan saved us from wtaching those romantic disasters.LOL
Sorry guys Piyush n Nlikunj....I truly feel that you two guys story moved so fast that we could nt co-rrelate with it.Embarrassed
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

yes ritu ... agree ... & sorry for the delay yaar ...

not only that she was actually telling geet that she will stop meeting him .... if she does that ... then she is saving us from a big torture ....LOL
Hima I know dear...no need to say sorry.
And yeah if she really does what she said to geet then we'll be spared.LOL
I think Maan's avtaar would have knocked some sense into her brain.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

I also agree Ritu...Maan is straight forward. He clearly instructed Annie...and I guess Annie also knows that if her brother is stopping her for doing something then there is a deeper sense in it. She doe not contradict her bother....that's why she asked Geet about Arjun and I am sure that after knowing his truth she is not trust Arjun now as she used to do....She is Maan's  sis and she can't be such stupid to trust a person like Arjun. She trusts her brother far more than anyone else. 

I hope so Varsha and I wish this to happen also.So that she can someway proves that she's maan's sister.And after knowing Arjun's relation with NT she should use her little brain to find out whether arjun deserves her trust or not!EmbarrassedAnd yes I guess afer coming to know Maan's so much reluctancy for Arjun she will give a second thought to her opinion abt Arjun as she strongly bliv in her bro's acumen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142dewdropred

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
AS MSK IS FULLFILING HIS DUTY TOWARDS GEET,AT THE SAME TIME HE DOES'NT FORGET THAT HE IS A BIG B AND HEAD OF THE FAMILY,I LUV IT THAT HE REMAINS FULLY AWARE OF WHAT GOING AROUND HIM THATWHY HE IS CALLED ''THE MAAN SINGH KHURRANA''.
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !LOLHe straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !LOL

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !LOL

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !

This is what's Maan character was initially shown as, intelligent, smart, shrewd; nothing could slide past his eagle eye, glad they have brought our Maan back. Now we can see some real action from Maan.

Loved the way he put his foot down for Annie.

So now it's proved Maan can only melt for Geet and no one elseWinkAnnie remember this you can't pull a fast one over Maan, teri nautanki ab aur nahi chalengi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldewdropred

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I just completely loved MSK in todays episode his old avataar came back!!! I am soooo happy :D

Go to top