Maan's Antidote to Annie! (Page 3)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Heyy Ritu
OMGGG i know...he was in full on MSK mode today!!LOL
the way he glared at arjun was justEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
hopefully Annie gains some sense now....but honestly, i am loving this maan-arjun-brij fight....ya i know i am a weirdoLOL....but if you think about it, maan is not the only strong here...in this case, the other two are strong contenders as well, though ofcourse no one beats THE mskWink....but its gonna be an exciting fight and i like how the cvs are building this up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Thumbs Up
yes yaar....i am really happy that they are building up a storyline againLOL

finally, after sooo long i can fully say that i enjoyed what i saw....thanks for this postWink

Wow.....Ani acts confident that MSK always listens to her....but now we know....that she is too scared of him!!!!Wink

I loved how he handled the situation with Ani and arjun, i feel he knows that his sisters got a thing for him...our MSK is intelligentEmbarrassed so i think he knows that Ani might like arjun....very good episode today

i agree completely....now the old spirit of geet is back...with brij in the show, a different story line, definitely a good sign and after a long time was able to watch thro out without the anne arjun nuisance, thanks to brij veer ji...seeing brij is like seeing the old geet serial back...

Rituparnaa

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
some new IF rule i guess me unable to press LIKE to the post....

anyways lovely post Ritu....
yes Maan has followed closely & warned Dadi & Geet too of it & now seeing no change in the situation has wisely talked to Annie clearly
I just hope as geet ended up giving the wedding contract to Arjun.....Annie too does not end up making worser mistake thinking on same lines of human goodness the lecture that Geet shared with her

Rituparnaa

hadah Senior Member
hadah
hadah

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I'm loving MSK in his serious avatar...Day Dreaming

Thank God he told Annie that so we do not have to suffer watching Annie-Arjun scenes... Haha! LOL

Rituparnaa

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

yes ritu ... agree ... & sorry for the delay yaar ...

not only that she was actually telling geet that she will stop meeting him .... if she does that ... then she is saving us from a big torture ....LOL

Rituparnaa

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I also agree Ritu...Maan is straight forward. He clearly instructed Annie...and I guess Annie also knows that if her brother is stopping her for doing something then there is a deeper sense in it. She doe not contradict her bother....that's why she asked Geet about Arjun and I am sure that after knowing his truth she is not trust Arjun now as she used to do....She is Maan's  sis and she can't be such stupid to trust a person like Arjun. She trusts her brother far more than anyone else. 

Edited by whitepearl - 04 January 2011 at 1:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Hope ur assumption is right and she does stop but then u know how lovers are all over the world the more u stop them the more desperate they become and they also become fools, hope Annie shows straits of being MSK's sister and soesn't rush off into something disastrous.
Yeah I so want to see Annie behave like a daughter of Khurana's(Though we r still nt sureLOL) and especially sis of MSK.....and does nt throw her into Arjun so deperately.That is so annoying.Hope MSK's words knocked some sense into her and morever Geet also disclosed the truth that Arjun is NT's bro.So at least we can expect a minimum level of IQ frm her this time.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Thumbs Up
yes yaar....i am really happy that they are building up a storyline againLOL

finally, after sooo long i can fully say that i enjoyed what i saw....thanks for this postWink

Wow.....Ani acts confident that MSK always listens to her....but now we know....that she is too scared of him!!!!Wink

I loved how he handled the situation with Ani and arjun, i feel he knows that his sisters got a thing for him...our MSK is intelligentEmbarrassed so i think he knows that Ani might like arjun....very good episode today
Thanks dear ....me too a bit relaxed that they r getting back to the originality somehow.
Ani thought that she'll conquer her bro MSK regarding Arjun but thank God today Maan saved US from watching their romantic disaster.Seriously it was very awful to see her buttering Arjun !LOL
MSK is still there as a rock in between Ani n Arjun........Maan can read mind na....toh usko pata chal gaya hoga ke Arjun ki dal main kuchh kala hai....aur uski khud ki behen bhi akal ki dhili hai...LOLIsiliye use hi in dono ko akal udhar dena padega....LOL

Go to top