Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's Antidote to Annie!

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !LOLHe straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !LOL

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !LOL

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !


Edited by Rituparnaa - 03 January 2011 at 10:01am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

hadahhemvbPari76SSWATISphoenix123456ramita_nayalChaudhrytmabina03tazeen_29sksgSakshiGargwhitepearlsihuriniiiiNav20109staroneserialsmausam19ShadowImbueiMadzArushi.KyunkiImafanbr200910drdee142--aarthi--rani-luckimysterygurl1427-Mayu-BatameezDilmysteriousmillidewdropred

MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 917

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
PAPA TOH ALWAYJ ROKSH..Thumbs Up
BUAJI KO LECTULE DENA JALULI THA..NAHI TOH UHI HAWAME UDTI LEHTI HAI..AngryAngry AAJ FINALLY PAPA NE USHKE WINGSH KAAT DIYE!!LOLLOLTongue
ALLELLEELE.....LOLLOL


Edited by MANEET_BABY - 03 January 2011 at 10:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargriniiiiiMadzRituparnaa

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Well gals I hope all of you have enjoyed a lot MSK's antidote to Annie for her Arjun Fever today !LOLHe straightway said no more talks other than Wedding Plan ! Be sure abt it.And his eyes said it all.Annie stopped her nautanki at once .....seeing MSK's Rudravataar !LOL

In this way CVs saved us from their fast blooming romance also !LOL

P.S.How do you feel gals ! Do share !
I think now things have taken up a serious turn !
lool me like maan's rudravataar.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Ofcourse after so many days he changed his Avtaar uno !LOL
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MANEET_BABY

PAPA TOH ALWAYJ ROKSH..Thumbs Up
BUAJI KO LECTULE DENA JALULI THA..NAHI TOH UHI HAWAME UDTI LEHTI HAI..AngryAngry AAJ FINALLY PAPA NE USHKE WINGSH KAAT DIYE!!LOLLOLTongue
ALLELLEELE.....LOLLOL
 
Haan mela bachha aaj apke Papa ne aapki pyali si buaji ki Pankh Katar diye...LOL
Waise aap ki mummy ne bhi kuchh medicine diya hai aaj buaji ko !LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MANEET_BABYSakshiGargmausam19

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36123

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Whenever MSK smells anything fishy,anything that would harm his near & dear ones,he is on in toes to go deep into it & sort it out.I liked the way he intervened between Annie-Arjun.That attitude of him seperates him from others & makes him a true hero.

Edited by bobby13rocks - 03 January 2011 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyimausam19Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Whenever MSK smells anything fishy,anything that would harm his near & dear ones,he is on in toes to go deep into it & sort it out.I liked the way he intervened between Annie-Arjun.That attitude of him seperates him from others & makes him a true hero.
Oh yeah thats so true n remember he said to dadi also that annie is mingling with arjun a bit more which is nt reqd that much.But poor old lady took it in a casual way n supported that Arjun.....Embarrassed
MSK is a man of great acumen....he can read ppl's mind !Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Joined: 14 August 2005
Posts: 12107

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

shrewd intelligent aggressive maan is back with a bang.i always wanted  that annie should slow down...thank god maan's words finally did it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ttt0011mausam19Rituparnaa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maans personality and star sign

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: ninag   Replies: 66   Views: 10427

ninag 66 10427 30 September 2011 at 6:06am by luv_DD
i wish shasha would have seen Geet in Maans arms

2 3

Author: _SuMmEr_LoVe_   Replies: 16   Views: 6143

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ 16 6143 14 April 2011 at 6:12am by .Scripted.
I DONT LIKE ANY1 ELSE IN MAANS ARMS!!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 20   Views: 4163

neelamra 20 4163 04 November 2010 at 11:17am by jiajee
Geet touches Maans LIPS...Precap:Maneet hug 4 REAL

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 58   Views: 12768

Armu4eva 58 12768 30 October 2010 at 4:13am by tinatartari
Credibility of Maans character

Author: MishtyShona   Replies: 9   Views: 2170

MishtyShona 9 2170 15 October 2010 at 12:00am by tinatartari

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index