Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles-Thnk Brij-U saved Us frm torture (Page 8)

ttt0011 Senior Member
ttt0011
ttt0011

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
oh dew...........lovely post.............will watch the episode n tell uuuu how was it................enjoyyyyyyyyy sweety.................i loved ur last line of post..............i will love ur post after 24 hours hahhahaaaaaaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttt0011

oh dew...........lovely post.............will watch the episode n tell uuuu how was it................enjoyyyyyyyyy sweety.................i loved ur last line of post..............i will love ur post after 24 hours hahhahaaaaaaaa

till now it allowed me to like u 3 times ... on all my 3 posts u posted ...

thnks dear ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

'Like' ur post dear!!!......MAANEET office scene awesome yaar.......then MAANEET so dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the precap......dreams do come true.......i have always mentioned in so many posts that now for our lovely and divine MAANEET reality would be more beautiful than any dream......bcuz a person dreams only when not content with something or when feels something is missing in life and so want that missing thing but now MAANEET have each other forever and they will live in MAANEET paradise with their cute baby angel.......when reality would be so mesmerizing when they have everything they ever wished for then y dream about something..........so happy for themSmile.......Hima u might think i have lost itLOL srry dear if i wrote something which makes no sense i'm still typing from MAANEET paradiseLOLWink...............Marjaani hume iss kadar maar rahe hai kya ki ab hum sab brij ko thank u kahe rahe haiLOL..........Also loved how MSK came up with his mast plan to keep an eye on Arjun.....i just hope is plan ki wajah se Brij bhi Maan ko dikh jaaye then it will like Maan' ek theer se do nishanein brij and arjunLOLthen Maan will have more spare time for his GeetWink..........Arjun now kind of realized Geet and all r not that bad like uski psycho behen ne kaha tha, Maan came to know Arjun is following NT' instructions and Geet told Anni about Arjun being NT' bro.......so many nice things happened today.........

thnks spandana ....

yes spandana dreams do come true ... we have to work hard for our dreams to come true... we want to see more reality ... as dreams are dreams .... this shadi ka dream seq.. kae bajaye ... asli shadi ho jathi tho kitna acha hain ...

yes well said abt the dreams .... as we all are living in GC dreams as we can't get him LOL

wohi tho i never thought i would thank brij any day ... & c it's possible only coz of marjani LOL 

hope every thing goes smoothlySmile
 & MSk ... beats the crap out of arjun & brij LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

@samata ..

tnks 4 liking the post .... u r correct the precap is the new promo ... & they extended it in a very very beautiful way ... loved it

Edited by dewdropred - 03 January 2011 at 11:53pm

--aarthi--

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey  u remember during fake engagement sequence.maan tells geeet........"tum kiske liye ruki ho.ke koi shehzada safed ghode pe aayaga.....etc tec etc..........."

so its true..........geet did dream about that.........and maan is making that dream come true in geets dream.........if u kno what i mean.........

hes like the most handsomest most dashing prince charming ever...........

butttttt.......why is geet doubting her dreams???

yes aash ... her dreams are coming true ... oh yes handsomeest prince charming ever seen Day Dreaming

as always geet ka confusion barkaraar ... so that we can get confused ... but don't worry we all know ... tht cv's ran out of dialogues so thy gave tht dialogue 4 geet ...LOL

Loquacious_Aash

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Ya same sentiments i had yesterdays episode why Arjanie's romance i felt really super irritated but Brij saved us all.... love Maaneet that no other couple i can bear....

Edited by abd_20 - 04 January 2011 at 12:00am

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

@ix2u

a 'like' for all the posts Smile
wow... that precap cant wait for tomorrow...

after tonights epi, dont think Arjun will turn negative... i think he would somehow help Maneet against Brij... especially since Annie has come to know that he's NT's brother (am so glad that finally Annie knows about that) , if she didnt know that there was a possibility that he could be negative...

as per the new article ... brij will black mail arjun & use him for his revenge itseems ... whn brij catches arjun with annie ...LOL

also dont think Maan will see Brij anytime soon... he will go on suspecting Arjun till the last moment and then 'bang' Brij will be revealed as the villain to all...
got 2 c when brijmaan face off happens ...LOLi know tht's wht happens always .... geet & nt & dev face off happend ike after agess

it was good to see the office staff again... missed them all.. especially Manishhaaaa Wink
office staff was gud as always

dream sequence is very very promising... dreams do come true... and with Maan & Geet, our dreams too will come true... that is the dreams each and everyone of us Maneetians saw for our Maneet Day Dreaming their wedding Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Maan on horse, knight in shining armour, sitting on a white horse, come to get his lady love and take her to his palace Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i know yaar yeh cv's humein slow poison kar rahen hain ... & we love to die watching maaneet ...luved the precap to the core ... the best the best precap ever  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey  u remember during fake engagement sequence.maan tells geeet........"tum kiske liye ruki ho.ke koi shehzada safed ghode pe aayaga.....etc tec etc..........."

i also remember that... so Geet is relating to that, after all Maan is her prince charming and hes here for her on a white horse...

hes like the most handsomest most dashing prince charming ever...........

couldnt agree with u more... he looks so dashing that i keep wishing that he would step right out of my laptop, sweep me off my feet and ride into the sunset with me EmbarrassedLOL

butttttt.......why is geet doubting her dreams???

me too wondering the same thing...CV's trying to mislead us?? create a bit of suspense??

dont see any other reason, i think Geet's doubts symbolizes the fact that, things wont be easy (which we already know)

yes i too was wishing tht he comes off my TV screen & takes me away on his horse ... tht was a dream i saw whn i first read cinderella story

i too felt the same ixx ... & actually posted the some what similar to wht u wrote without checking ur post ...LOLif i had chked urs would ahve just simply written /.... i second u ...

Go to top