Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles-Thnk Brij-U saved Us frm torture (Page 7)

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

As always maaneet scenes are a treat to watch Day Dreaming ...

Maneet scenes are toh always a treat to watch for sure both of them get into the skin of there characters and the credit goes to GurTi and a lil bit to CV's as they are the same one's to originate the greatest couple named AA LOL  
i was thinking oh god not again i can't bear these 2 mArjAnie's DeadAngryY god Y hum sab maaneetians nae kya paap kiya jo aap humein Cry mArjAnie DeadAngryki through torture kar rahen hain  Cry...mArjAnie alag alag hi teek hainSmile

han yeh A A separetely toh torturous hain hi lakin akathey double tortur datey hainLOL (A A are separately torturous but they provide double torturous when they are together) Its so difficult to bear them mere toh sar main dard hota hai unhain dekh kar hi.

...Thank U Brij ... U saved Us from marjanie's torture ....may b this is the first time i appreciated some thing u did in geet ... but no more appreciaton if u do any thing bad ...Angry
      ya thanks Brij for saving us from the unbearable torture
maan telling annie to be away from arjun ... like a protective brother ...ClapClapClap 
       Maan toh Maan hai na Embarrassed
arjun tu aisa kya plan kar rahan hain teri daiyan di kae saath Angry...don't worry ab MSK tera band bajane wale hain ... tera number aa gaya kalia ... i want to curse arjun but looks like he may not b as evil as his daiyan di ... so giving him 1 last chance ...LOL
 Arjun ka band baje ga aur woh apna boriya bistra sameet kar apne gaun LOL wapis chala jaye ga Big smile aur us ki phansi hui machli disheart ho kar pani main wapis dubki lagai gi means woh bhi apney des wapis chali jayegi so thankfully there will be the end of the characters named Arjun and Annie(hopefully).Han Arjun apni daiyan di se thorrra sa kam dangerous hai.Becharey ko sirf apni dayian di ki man dharang kahani par yakeen karney ki saza miley gi LOL
geet told annie Arjun's truth ...Oh yes finally annie came to know who arjun is .... Big smile while doing their girly manicure padicure LOL
 Lekin the character named Annie has an empty cranium her brain lies in her knees she won't stay away from Arjun initially she might tries to but later Arjun will CONvince her by making her jelous of Tasha infact ab toh wo uske aur paas jaye gi Aa Bail Mujhe Maar Angry  
MSK tricking arjun ... & following arjun ... hopes he spots brij ...SmileMr. MSK ... cheen sae milnae gaye ... par hopefully japeen sae mil jaye ...Smile
Is se behtar example toh ho hi nahin sakti thi Big smile (there won't be a better example than this)
don't worry maan if u lied also it's ok ... u did that for geet's safety ...Clap
Maan ki Geet keh liye there a no limitations of being protective Embarrassed
oh yes the precap was great ... now we know what that picture was for maan & geet on ghoda ...cv's always surprise us ...loved the precap & waiting for tomorrow's episode ...Clap

This is  the one good thing CV's showed Geet's dreaaamyDay Dreaming dream in the precap and that dream was reason that's why we saw the picture of Maneet on the horse Maan wearing sherwani  and Geet was in suit as it was her own dream.

precap - line ...

Dreams come true  ....
ya they definately come trueWink

meaning of the line from my POV ...

well this line holds gud for geet ... it is her dream to get married to maan ... & or say vice versa ... maan's dream of getting married to geet ...
 Big smile
geet's or say even maan's dream or say like both of their dreams ... will be fulfilled very soon ... & she will be Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana ... very soon ...
 Ap keh mun main ghee shakar
this is a give away by the cv's saying that viewers don't worry maaneet will get married at any cost ...
yeh toh pehle understood tha that Maneet would get married sooner or later otherwise hum CV's koh kacha na chaba jatey LOL

precap - is geet's dream .... thy both on horse ...

Edited by firefly99 - 03 January 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

spandana now tell me ... do u want to open the thread any day ... i was expecting u over tehre yaar ...
.......sorry dew just saw ur pm on the group name invitationCry.......now i have posted something there.........plz check dearSmile

Edited by sptrno - 03 January 2011 at 10:42pm

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

plz note: i'm in one hell of a MSK mood.so i'm not gonna talk brij n marjanie............

if i fumble plz do excuse me on the grounds of incompetancy due to less oxygen supply reaching the brain....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

first scene--------- geet saying she knos him better than himself n MSK s smile..................haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(this isyes my first death)DeadDeadDead
love u maan singh khurrana..............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
he is dhoonding bahanas to be near his geet.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but girl tells him.....u dont need it........bang on.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
geet saying GEET KHURRANA with pride n arrogance........ke mujhe koi chu bhi nahi sakta........love the confidence she has....and we are sure maan will never let her faith waiver....he will be her saay n dhaal....protect her from all the storms.....
ClapClapClapClapClap

yes aash geet & maan were really gud yaar ... luved her confidence in him ... he was really worried for her ... so much worried that he could not even concentrate on his work ....Smile

geet renouncing the HANDA surname...........ClapClapClap
i was a little dissapointed.....
not in what she did...she did absolutely right...
but CVs have been playing around.geet has proclaimed hersalf as geet handa in some epis.so why the sudden change???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

yes u r right i 2 was confused bcoz some times she proudly says that she is geet handa etc Confused...

the day she left HHP..she renounced HANDA...but in delhi she did use it....whats the play around??? amnesia CVS???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
cv's selective amnesia problem has not been solved yet LOL

MSK-arjun scene..................wow..............MSK was awesome here.....HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
his angry young man attitude...............(aashs second death)DeadDeadDead
love to see these face-off scenes...but miss NT.she to totally phados the scsne yaar......

MSK plans....thats our intelligent fast-acting guy.....he smells something fishy n there he goes to investigate.....grt going...Big smileBig smileBig smile
only prob is tat hes on wrong track....CryCryCry

yes his intuition is half correct though ... looks like he is trapping the wrong guy ... but may b he might get some clues on what arjun is up to ... may b ... just my thought ...

ARJUN is shown saying GEET itni buri nahi hai...finally grey shades showing n a hint of rational thinking.....now that aanie knos about ar-nt this was needed....grt going CVs......ClapClapClapClap

yes tht's y i said i will give tht arjun 1 chance ... have 2 c wht cv's will do with annie ...LOL

i personally think that Arjun will be a catalyst in saving geet from brij.....somehow....
even though actual saving will be done by MSK of course.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

u think so ... but maan will not allow any one to come near geet ... he can't bear anyone near her .... if some one else also tries .... don't know wht he will feel ... but let's c ... if ur prediction comes true ...

manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........loveddddd u....LOLLOLLOLLOL
finally adinky scene...cuteeeeeLOLLOLLOLLOL
adi saying they have plans...bolo bolo tell tell...WinkWinkWinkWink
we want bachelors party .....DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

but i don't think so ... maan will agree for a bachelors party ...LOL

with MSK doing the stripping.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming
hehe(3rd death just thinking about it)

naughty aash .... ,.. tu tho dreamland main hi pahunch gayi ... ab neeche aa ja ..

i don't think so we will get any such scene .

last scene..................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
can anyone look so fab...............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
he looked like a greek god on that ghoda..any girls dream come alive in the most romantic proporsal ecevr.......................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

yes luved that dream seq...luved the way how he bent on his knees & asked her hand & swept her off her feet on the horse ..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
(ok now me fatally dead)DeadDeadDead

plz do pray for me..............
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bhagwan teri aatma ko shanti de...

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

spandana now tell me ... do u want to open the thread any day ... i was expecting u over tehre yaar ...

.......sorry dew i don't get u plzzz explain karo na........shayad abhi tak mein poori hosh mein nahin hoonLOL

come to this thread crazy incredibles welcome u all ... crazy incredibles will b title of our daily discussion thread .... if u r interested to b a part of it ... & if u want u can open the thread with ur analysis of the episode ...

come over there ....then tell me ... if u r interestd or not

sptrno

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
WinkWinkLOL

@aashluvsmaan

plz note: i'm in one hell of a MSK mood.so i'm not gonna talk brij n marjanie............

if i fumble plz do excuse me on the grounds of incompetancy due to less oxygen supply reaching the brain....LOL

first scene--------- geet saying she knos him better than himself n MSK s smile..................haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassed(this isyes my first death)DeadDeadDead
love u maan singh khurrana..............Heart
he is dhoonding bahanas to be near his geet.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but girl tells him.....u dont need it........bang on.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
geet saying GEET KHURRANA with pride n arrogance........ke mujhe koi chu bhi nahi sakta........love the confidence she has....and we are sure maan will never let her faith waiver....he will be her saay n dhaal....protect her from all the storms.....
Clap

yes aash geet & maan were really gud yaar ... luved her confidence in him ... he was really worried for her ... so much worried that he could not even concentrate on his work ....Smile

no one can beat Maaneet ....they are made for each other from the start of the show where they introduced Maan ... he some how ended up where ever Geet was and she ended up wherever Maan was.

geet renouncing the HANDA surname...........ClapClapClap
i was a little dissapointed.....
not in what she did...she did absolutely right...
but CVs have been playing around.geet has proclaimed hersalf as geet handa in some epis.so why the sudden change???Confused

yes u r right i 2 was confused bcoz some times she proudly says that she is geet handa etc Confused...

even i was like yead she used it in outhouse scene... but she said she won't use itwhen she frst came to Delhi...

the day she left HHP..she renounced HANDA...but in delhi she did use it....whats the play around??? amnesia CVS???Confused
cv's selective amnesia problem has not been solved yet LOL

that defo won't be solved for now....LOL

MSK-arjun scene..................wow..............MSK was awesome here.....Heart
his angry young man attitude...............(aashs second death)DeadDeadDead
love to see these face-off scenes...but miss NT.she to totally phados the scsne yaar......

MSK plans....thats our intelligent fast-acting guy.....he smells something fishy n there he goes to investigate.....grt going...Big smileBig smileBig smile
only prob is tat hes on wrong track....CryCryCry

yes his intuition is half correct though ... looks like he is trapping the wrong guy ... but may b he might get some clues on what arjun is up to ... may b ... just my thought ...

i agree with hima di.... i think he mite find out wat Arjun is upto.. but finally get to kw tat Brij is out on completeling his mission wic he left in HP long time back...

ARJUN is shown saying GEET itni buri nahi hai...finally grey shades showing n a hint of rational thinking.....now that aanie knos about ar-nt this was needed....grt going CVs......Clap

yes tht's y i said i will give tht arjun 1 chance ... have 2 c wht cv's will do with annie ...LOL

i personally think that Arjun will be a catalyst in saving geet from brij.....somehow....
even though actual saving will be done by MSK of course.........Embarrassed 

u think so ... but maan will not allow any one to come near geet ... he can't bear anyone near her .... if some one else also tries .... don't know wht he will feel ... but let's c ... if ur prediction comes true ...

i m now scared of the new article of Brij using Arjun...

manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........loveddddd u....LOL
finally adinky scene...cuteeeeeLOL
adi saying they have plans...bolo bolo tell tell...Wink
we want bachelors party .....Dancing

but i don't think so ... maan will agree for a bachelors party ...LOL

i also think he won't accept for the party coz he have to be 24/7 stalking Geet and now more than wanted as he sensed danger...

with MSK doing the stripping.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming
hehe(3rd death just thinking about it)

naughty aash .... ,.. tu tho dreamland main hi pahunch gayi ... ab neeche aa ja ..

i don't think so we will get any such scene .

me will be dead... if tat happens already Munda doen't leave a chance in stripping
and in Bachlr's party then girls will defo be rushed into ICU's in everyhospital in the world... hopital will run out of place i think...Wink Wink

last scene..................Heart
can anyone look so fab...............Heart
he looked like a greek god on that ghoda..any girls dream come alive in the most romantic proporsal ecevr.......................Heart

yes luved that dream seq...luved the way how he bent on his knees & asked her hand & swept her off her feet on the horse ..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

even i loved the dream sequence... and the new montage tag says dream wedding... and promo tag dreams do come true...
(ok now me fatally dead)DeadDeadDead

plz do pray for me..............
Embarrassed

bhagwan teri aatma ko shanti de...

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima i like ur post.but cannot click the like button for the reason u have already mentioned in ur post.yes agree with you.....brij's entry saved us from the torture.but u know the precap actually looks like a promo to me.i believe this the new promo of geet.msk looks so damm hot in it.

yup it looks like the new promo.........................

and MSK looks sooooooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming
hey why are u angry dear?

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
where am i angry????????????/

are yaar thats an "evil smile".as in i'm thinking thots about MSK wich are not exactly *ahem*ahem* decent...........LOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
don't we allLOLWink and i am married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

@samata ... u 2 married ... me 2 ... still we love maan so much ... more than our lives

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

@arti ... i am always late with the articles .... wht article r u talking abt .... give me the link dear as usual ...please

Go to top