Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles-Thnk Brij-U saved Us frm torture (Page 3)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Dewdroped,    What do you mean that   Dreams also come true  in todays precap . I just want to know your opinion .

orginally posted by Dewdroped

mona u can call me either hima / dew ... Smile

well this line holds gud for geet ... it is her dream to get married to maan ... & or vice versa ... maan's dream of getting married to geet ...

geet's or say even maan's dream or say like both of their dreams ... will be fulfilled very soon ... & she will be Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana ... very soon ...

this is a give away by the cv's saying that viewers don't worry maaneet will get married at any cost ...

Thank you Dew for your lovely answer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

'Like' ur post dear!!!......MAANEET office scene awesome yaar.......then MAANEET so dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the precap......dreams do come true.......i have always mentioned in so many posts that now for our lovely and divine MAANEET reality would be more beautiful than any dream......bcuz a person dreams only when not content with something or feels something is missing in life but now MAANEET have each other forever and they will live in MAANEET paradise with their cute baby angel.......when reality would be so mesmerizing when they have everything they ever wished for then y dream about something

hi sptrno....(????)
u said it all so beautifully yaar.................SmileSmileSmileSmile

awesomely put............SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

u took my words away.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

@mona ... u r welcome dear

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
a 'like' for all the posts Smile

wow... that precap cant wait for tomorrow...

after tonights epi, dont think Arjun will turn negative... i think he would somehow help Maneet against Brij... especially since Annie has come to know that he's NT's brother (am so glad that finally Annie knows about that) , if she didnt know that there was a possibility that he could be negative...
also dont think Maan will see Brij anytime soon... he will go on suspecting Arjun till the last moment and then 'bang' Brij will be revealed as the villain to all...

it was good to see the office staff again... missed them all.. especially Manishhaaaa Wink

dream sequence is very very promising... dreams do come true... and with Maan & Geet, our dreams too will come true... that is the dreams each and everyone of us Maneetians saw for our Maneet Day Dreaming their wedding Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Maan on horse, knight in shining armour, sitting on a white horse, come to get his lady love and take her to his palace Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hima i like ur post.but cannot click the like button for the reason u have already mentioned in ur post.yes agree with you.....brij's entry saved us from the torture.but u know the precap actually looks like a promo to me.i believe this the new promo of geet.msk looks so damm hot in it.

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey  u remember during fake engagement sequence.maan tells geeet........"tum kiske liye ruki ho.ke koi shehzada safed ghode pe aayaga.....etc tec etc..........."

so its true..........geet did dream about that.........and maan is making that dream come true in geets dream.........if u kno what i mean.........

hes like the most handsomest most dashing prince charming ever...........

butttttt.......why is geet doubting her dreams???

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima i like ur post.but cannot click the like button for the reason u have already mentioned in ur post.yes agree with you.....brij's entry saved us from the torture.but u know the precap actually looks like a promo to me.i believe this the new promo of geet.msk looks so damm hot in it.

yup it looks like the new promo.........................

and MSK looks sooooooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey  u remember during fake engagement sequence.maan tells geeet........"tum kiske liye ruki ho.ke koi shehzada safed ghode pe aayaga.....etc tec etc..........."

i also remember that... so Geet is relating to that, after all Maan is her prince charming and hes here for her on a white horse...

hes like the most handsomest most dashing prince charming ever...........

couldnt agree with u more... he looks so dashing that i keep wishing that he would step right out of my laptop, sweep me off my feet and ride into the sunset with me EmbarrassedLOL

butttttt.......why is geet doubting her dreams???

me too wondering the same thing...CV's trying to mislead us?? create a bit of suspense??

dont see any other reason, i think Geet's doubts symbolizes the fact that, things wont be easy (which we already know)

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top