Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles-Thnk Brij-U saved Us frm torture (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Dewdroped,    What do you mean that   Dreams also come true  in todays precap . I just want to know your opinion .

mona u can call me either hima / dew ... Smile

well this line holds gud for geet ... it is her dream to get married to maan ... & or vice versa ... maan's dream of getting married to geet ...

geet's or say even maan's dream or say like both of their dreams ... will be fulfilled very soon ... & she will be Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana ... very soon ...

this is a give away by the cv's saying that viewers don't worry maaneet will get married at any cost ...

precap - is geet's dream .... thy both on horse ...

QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i love the name Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana!!!!
they must be too special for being sooo hot and full of chemistry onscreen...
pehli baar Brij ne kuch madat ki hai...hehehe...nice said

Edited by QueenbeePallavi - 03 January 2011 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

omg omg omg......................
CANT GET OVER THE PRECAP......................

MSK LOOKED HOT HOT HOT HOTH OHT OTHT HTOT HOT..............
see i cant even type...........

let my heartbeats come back to normal...
only then rational discussion possible..................

*thud*thud*thud*
i second u.......
thanks maya........

i thot i was the only dead one............LOLLOLLOL

dew is not reacting.......AngryAngry
she gave such a thanda response to the most awesomest part of the eepi..............AngryAngry

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

sorry di can't hit the liek button today... and the precap was cooolllll dreamy m out of air plz give some oxygen supply... loved it the CV's are like always unpredictable... di wat is the tag abt but... is this a dream sequence r something else...

yes it is dream sequence & i updated about it in the thread ... plz read & give me ur views ....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayadika11

omg omg omg......................

CANT GET OVER THE PRECAP......................

MSK LOOKED HOT HOT HOT HOTH OHT OTHT HTOT HOT..............
see i cant even type...........

let my heartbeats come back to normal...
only then rational discussion possible..................

*thud*thud*thud*

i second u.......

thanks maya........

i thot i was the only dead one............LOLLOLLOL

dew is not reacting.......AngryAngry
she gave such a thanda response to the most awesomest part of the eepi..............AngryAngry

sorry yaar aash ... my cable wala is such a messed up candidate ...he is gayab yaar ... had a problem right during geet time ... so could not watch the show properly ... happening since 1st ...Angry watching it right now ...
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
 chalo brij did sumthing right well we like to see him more than AA

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
plz note: i'm in one hell of a MSK mood.so i'm not gonna talk brij n marjanie............
if i fumble plz do excuse me on the grounds of incompetancy due to less oxygen supply reaching the brain....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

first scene--------- geet saying she knos him better than himself n MSK s smile..................haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(this is my first death)DeadDeadDead
love u maan singh khurrana..............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
he is dhoonding bahanas to be near his geet.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but girl tells him.....u dont need it........bang on.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
geet saying GEET KHURRANA with pride n arrogance........ke mujhe koi chu bhi nahi sakta........love the confidence she has....and we are sure maan will never let her faith waiver....he will be her saay n dhaal....protect her from all the storms.....
ClapClapClapClapClap

geet renouncing the HANDA surname...........ClapClapClap
i was a little dissapointed.....
not in what she did...she did absolutely right...
but CVs have been playing around.geet has proclaimed hersalf as geet handa in some epis.so why the sudden change???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

the day she left HHP..she renounced HANDA...but in delhi she did use it....whats the play around??? amnesia CVS???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

MSK-arjun scene..................wow..............MSK was awesome here.....HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
his angry young man attitude...............(aashs second death)DeadDeadDead
love to see these face-off scenes...but miss NT.she to totally phados the scsne yaar......

MSK plans....thats our intelligent fast-acting guy.....he smells something fishy n there he goes to investigate.....grt going...Big smileBig smileBig smile
only prob is tat hes on wrong track....CryCryCry

ARJUN is shown saying GEET itni buri nahi hai...finally grey shades showing n a hint of rational thinking.....now that aanie knos about ar-nt this was needed....grt going CVs......ClapClapClapClap

i personally think that Arjun will be a catalyst in saving geet from brij.....somehow....
even though actual saving will be done by MSK of course.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........loveddddd u....LOLLOLLOLLOL
finally adinky scene...cuteeeeeLOLLOLLOLLOL

adi saying they have plans...bolo bolo tell tell...WinkWinkWinkWink

we want bachelors party .....DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
with MSK doing the stripping.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming.............Evil SmileDay Dreaming
hehe(3rd death just thinking about it)

last scene..................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
can anyone look so fab...............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
he looked like a greek god on that ghoda..any girls dream come alive in the most romantic proporsal ecevr.......................HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

(ok now me fatally dead)DeadDeadDead

plz do pray for me..............
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
'Like' ur post dear!!!......MAANEET office scene awesome yaar.......then MAANEET so dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the precap......dreams do come true.......i have always mentioned in so many posts that now for our lovely and divine MAANEET reality would be more beautiful than any dream......bcuz a person dreams only when not content with something or when feels something is missing in life and so want that missing thing but now MAANEET have each other forever and they will live in MAANEET paradise with their cute baby angel.......when reality would be so mesmerizing when they have everything they ever wished for then y dream about something..........so happy for themSmile.......Hima u might think i have lost itLOL srry dear if i wrote something which makes no sense i'm still typing from MAANEET paradiseLOLWink...............Marjaani hume iss kadar maar rahe hai kya ki ab hum sab brij ko thank u kahe rahe haiLOL..........Also loved how MSK came up with his mast plan to keep an eye on Arjun.....i just hope is plan ki wajah se Brij bhi Maan ko dikh jaaye then it will like Maan' ek theer se do nishanein brij and arjunLOLthen Maan will have more spare time for his GeetWink..........Arjun now kind of realized Geet and all r not that bad like uski psycho behen ne kaha tha, Maan came to know Arjun is following NT' instructions and Geet told Anni about Arjun being NT' bro.......so many nice things happened today.........

Edited by sptrno - 03 January 2011 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top