Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles-Thnk Brij-U saved Us frm torture (Page 10)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

@ ixx ... yes yaar .... maan aur maaneet nae hum sab ko fantasy land main pahuncha dethae hain ... & all geetians have become naughty whn it comes to maaneet LOL

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
true dew...this Arjun Annie scenes are sooooooooo.... unwanted by us all....but I we have to have a parallel pair since Dev Myra is out now. I won't mind it as long as Maaneet have their full share and only if arjun proves himself a good guy. Though I have a feeling that after knowing arjun's truth from Geet, Annie will fake her relationship with arjun and try to find out his real intentions. Annie has more trust on Maan and she knows that her brother is never wrong. He is more experienced and smart. People can't take him for a ride. It's Geet who is trust people easily because of her humble soul. I am sure Annie won't let her brother down. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

love the group name, it really suits us.. as we are:
CRAZY about Maneet &
INCREDIBLE cox of Maneet WinkLOL (if not for Maneet we wouldnt be here)

and Maneet is CRAZY about each other and together they are INCREDIBLE

hey ixx ... nice to know u luv the group name ... & wht an analysis dear over there goup name .... wah wah ... wah wah ..

crazy was arti's idea ...

incredible was my idea ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

true dew...this Arjun Annie scenes are sooooooooo.... unwanted by us all....but I we have to have a parallel pair since Dev Myra is out now. I won't mind it as long as Maaneet have their full share and only if arjun proves himself a good guy. Though I have a feeling that after knowing arjun's truth from Geet, Annie will fake her relationship with arjun and try to find out his real intentions. Annie has more trust on Maan and she knows that her brother is never wrong. He is more experienced and smart. People can't take him for a ride. It's Geet who is trust people easily because of her humble soul. I am sure Annie won't let her brother down. 

varsha ... tht's the sole reason i am bearing mArjAnieLOL (arjun & anie ... tht's wht we all call them in this thread ... marjanie ) as we don't have any other important people ... dev ,meera & nt were all very gud .... never had tht much problem with their scenes also ...

but this marjanie is really a torture yaar ...

we will have to see wht annie does though ... as she is actually lost in arjun & is like in his trance most of the time .... as per the latest article brij will catch annie & arjun & then blackmail arjun to help him attack geet ...

varsha do u have time to join the group crazy incredibles ... & is it possible for u to do the analysis in the night after the episode ....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan: thanx dear
i know.. its bugging me too.. this is too much... IF is forcing us to limit our likeness of each other  Wink
wonder what they would force on us next... limit our posts??? AngryAngry

u know wht i too was thinkng the same ... limit our posts ...LOL 
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

thanks dear!......i'm so glad that it brought a beautiful smile on ur faceSmile.......btw i'm Spandana..........v r all frenz infact GF is like a second home rite?........all MAANEETIANS are frenz and familySmile

hi spandana...............SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
u absolutely right.....SmileSmileSmile
acc to my mom i talk more here than to her......LOLLOLLOL
not that she know what i talk about mind u.....LOLLOLLOL
otherwise me dead!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

oh so u said to ur mom tht u r in IF ...Shocked i thought u said she does not knowConfused ... or she knows that u r glued to ur lappy LOL& thinks u spend more time with ur lappy thn her LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Maan Singh Khurana, every girls fantasy Day Dreaming lucky Geet *jealous*

i definitely spend more time thinking about Maneet than anything else... every waking moment is spend thinking about them and what would happen next... now cant even listen to music...and the only songs i do wanna listen to remind me of them ( songs like Pee Loon, Tumse Hi, Maula mere Maula) and when listening to english songs i relate it to them...

have got Maneet disease, dont want a doctor, or medicine, cure unnecessary..its one disease i would gladly have for the rest of my life... LOL

well said .... agree with each & every word of urs ...Smilebcoz of maaneet unable to think abt anything else ... which is making me feel guilty .... as i am spending more time on geet forum & not searching for a job ... i seriously need to get a life ...LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

love the group name, it really suits us.. as we are:
CRAZY about Maneet &
INCREDIBLE cox of Maneet WinkLOL (if not for Maneet we wouldnt be here)

and Maneet is CRAZY about each other and together they are INCREDIBLE

woohooo.put like that it sounds amazing............. HeartDay Dreaming HeartDay Dreaming HeartDay Dreaming HeartDay Dreaming HeartDay Dreaming
i was telling dew...i think incredibles is too long...
the name needs to be short n punched............

oh and about that stupid button thingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i thot we were supposed to spread love n harmony.and whaen we doinfg that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are not alloed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

finally aash ... u love the group name now ...LOL we will try to shorten it if possible ...LOLthis like button is seriously killing me yaar

Go to top