Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

hai hai am i missing some interesting disscusion... 

arti read & put ur thoughts ... in here ... right now i am alone ... every one discussed the facts in the night itself ..come join
dewdropred thumbnail

@ ixx ... yes yaar .... maan aur maaneet nae hum sab ko fantasy land main pahuncha dethae hain ... & all geetians have become naughty whn it comes to maaneet πŸ˜†
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
true dew...this Arjun Annie scenes are sooooooooo.... unwanted by us all....but I we have to have a parallel pair since Dev Myra is out now. I won't mind it as long as Maaneet have their full share and only if arjun proves himself a good guy. Though I have a feeling that after knowing arjun's truth from Geet, Annie will fake her relationship with arjun and try to find out his real intentions. Annie has more trust on Maan and she knows that her brother is never wrong. He is more experienced and smart. People can't take him for a ride. It's Geet who is trust people easily because of her humble soul. I am sure Annie won't let her brother down. 
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

love the group name, it really suits us.. as we are:
CRAZY about Maneet &
INCREDIBLE cox of Maneet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (if not for Maneet we wouldnt be here)

and Maneet is CRAZY about each other and together they are INCREDIBLE

hey ixx ... nice to know u luv the group name ... & wht an analysis dear over there goup name .... wah wah ... wah wah ..

crazy was arti's idea ...

incredible was my idea ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitepearl

true dew...this Arjun Annie scenes are sooooooooo.... unwanted by us all....but I we have to have a parallel pair since Dev Myra is out now. I won't mind it as long as Maaneet have their full share and only if arjun proves himself a good guy. Though I have a feeling that after knowing arjun's truth from Geet, Annie will fake her relationship with arjun and try to find out his real intentions. Annie has more trust on Maan and she knows that her brother is never wrong. He is more experienced and smart. People can't take him for a ride. It's Geet who is trust people easily because of her humble soul. I am sure Annie won't let her brother down. 

varsha ... tht's the sole reason i am bearing mArjAnieπŸ˜† (arjun & anie ... tht's wht we all call them in this thread ... marjanie ) as we don't have any other important people ... dev ,meera & nt were all very gud .... never had tht much problem with their scenes also ...

but this marjanie is really a torture yaar ...

we will have to see wht annie does though ... as she is actually lost in arjun & is like in his trance most of the time .... as per the latest article brij will catch annie & arjun & then blackmail arjun to help him attack geet ...

varsha do u have time to join the group crazy incredibles ... & is it possible for u to do the analysis in the night after the episode ....
dewdropred thumbnail

@aashluvsmaan: thanx dear
i know.. its bugging me too.. this is too much... IF is forcing us to limit our likeness of each other  πŸ˜‰
wonder what they would force on us next... limit our posts??? 😑😑

u know wht i too was thinkng the same ... limit our posts ...πŸ˜† 
dewdropred thumbnail

hi spandana...............😊😊😊😊😊
u absolutely right.....😊😊😊
acc to my mom i talk more here than to her......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not that she know what i talk about mind u.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
otherwise me dead!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh so u said to ur mom tht u r in IF ...😲 i thought u said she does not knowπŸ˜• ... or she knows that u r glued to ur lappy πŸ˜†& thinks u spend more time with ur lappy thn her πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Maan Singh Khurana, every girls fantasy 😍 lucky Geet *jealous*

i definitely spend more time thinking about Maneet than anything else... every waking moment is spend thinking about them and what would happen next... now cant even listen to music...and the only songs i do wanna listen to remind me of them ( songs like Pee Loon, Tumse Hi, Maula mere Maula) and when listening to english songs i relate it to them...

have got Maneet disease, dont want a doctor, or medicine, cure unnecessary..its one disease i would gladly have for the rest of my life... πŸ˜†

well said .... agree with each & every word of urs ...😊bcoz of maaneet unable to think abt anything else ... which is making me feel guilty .... as i am spending more time on geet forum & not searching for a job ... i seriously need to get a life ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

woohooo.put like that it sounds amazing............. ❀️😍 β€οΈπŸ˜ β€οΈπŸ˜ β€οΈπŸ˜ β€οΈπŸ˜
i was telling dew...i think incredibles is too long...
the name needs to be short n punched............

oh and about that stupid button thing😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
i thot we were supposed to spread love n harmony.and whaen we doinfg that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are not alloed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

finally aash ... u love the group name now ...πŸ˜† we will try to shorten it if possible ...πŸ˜†this like button is seriously killing me yaar
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

.......hehe even my mom feels i spend less time with her yaar.......i always tell her i'm busy so then she will be like i know with what GHSP or MAANEET or GF.......ur craziness and madness has no limitsπŸ˜†.......par isme hamari kya galti MAANEET ka jaadu aur nasha ek baar chad jaaye toh kabhi nahin utarti.......can't think of anything else other than MAANEET and MAANEETIANSπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

our addiction to GF is worse than drugs ...πŸ˜†can't control ourselves πŸ˜† my parents are pissed at me 2