Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles-Thnk Brij-U saved Us frm torture - Page 5

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan Singh Khurana, every girls fantasy 😍 lucky Geet *jealous*

i definitely spend more time thinking about Maneet than anything else... every waking moment is spend thinking about them and what would happen next... now cant even listen to music...and the only songs i do wanna listen to remind me of them ( songs like Pee Loon, Tumse Hi, Maula mere Maula) and when listening to english songs i relate it to them...

have got Maneet disease, dont want a doctor, or medicine, cure unnecessary..its one disease i would gladly have for the rest of my life... πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ix2u

Maan Singh Khurana, every girls fantasy 😍 lucky Geet *jealous*

i definitely spend more time thinking about Maneet than anything else... every waking moment is spend thinking about them and what would happen next... now cant even listen to music...and the only songs i do wanna listen to remind me of them ( songs like Pee Loon, Tumse Hi, Maula mere Maula) and when listening to english songs i relate it to them...

have got Maneet disease, dont want a doctor, or medicine, cure unnecessary..its one disease i would gladly have for the rest of my life... πŸ˜†

DITTo..................

u kno i used to listen to pee loon..........continuosly for hrs n hrs.everyone used to give me dirty looks n my assistants used to beg me.plz gana change karo...

but there was some magic yaar.
i never get bored......
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi spandana..............😊
u absolutely right.....😊😊😊
acc to my mom i talk more here than to her......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not that she know what i talk about mind u.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
otherwise me dead!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

.......hehe even my mom feels i spend less time with her yaar.......i always tell her i'm busy so then she will be like i know with what GHSP or MAANEET or GF.......ur craziness and madness has no limitsπŸ˜†.......par isme hamari kya galti MAANEET ka jaadu aur nasha ek baar chad jaaye toh kabhi nahin utarti.......can't think of anything else other than MAANEET and MAANEETIANSπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

.....hehe even my mom feels i spend less time with her yaar.......i always tell her i'm busy so then she will be like i know with what GHSP or MAANEET or GF.......ur craziness and madness has no limitsπŸ˜†.......par isme hamari kya galti MAANEET ka jaadu aur nasha ek baar chad jaaye toh kabhi nahin utarti.......can't think of anything else other than MAANEET and MAANEETIANSπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

story of our life yaar............

crazy maaneetians n proud of it...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

wht happening girls ... i gave us a new name ... plz chk ur inboxes all of u ...

samata
aash
ixx
spandana
arti
the name of our group is crazy incredibles ...
& if u c the post ahs been updated ...
& i have to catch up With all ur posts will b right back
ok tell u whethere u like the group name or not

......Dew darling as long as group name has the word 'crazy' i love it lol.........see hum MAANEETIANS ki identity hi isase banti hai ki hamara MAANEET ke liye craze madness paagalpan obsession deewangi ki koi limit nahi hain........its infiniteπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail

spandana now tell me ... do u want to open the thread any day ... i was expecting u over tehre yaar ...
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woooooooooooooow saw the prom of geet woooow i keep sayin ,can maaneet get any hotter?an my answer was yes in the prom ufffffffffff maan looks so hot and geet looks so beautiful,prince charming as swept his princess of her feet,this jodi is so hot i hope cvz let maaneet get married an we see a big,beautiful wedding for our maaneet they deserve it,ive never ever seen a guy as hot as maan on a horse sweeping his wife to be of her feet,these guyz r totally different 2 other jodis on tv they r so hot an geet cvz r amazing hope they carry on with what they r doing with geet serial an i hope they all get more success in life than before,luv u maaneet
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

As always maaneet scenes are a treat to watch 😍 ...

Maneet scenes are toh always a treat to watch for sure both of them get into the skin of there characters and the credit goes to GurTi and a lil bit to CV's as they are the same one's to originate the greatest couple named AA πŸ˜†  
i was thinking oh god not again i can't bear these 2 mArjAnie's 🀒😑Y god Y hum sab maaneetians nae kya paap kiya jo aap humein πŸ˜­ mArjAnie πŸ€’😑ki through torture kar rahen hain  😭...mArjAnie alag alag hi teek hain😊

han yeh A A separetely toh torturous hain hi lakin akathey double tortur datey hainπŸ˜† (A A are separately torturous but they provide double torturous when they are together) Its so difficult to bear them mere toh sar main dard hota hai unhain dekh kar hi.

...Thank U Brij ... U saved Us from marjanie's torture ....may b this is the first time i appreciated some thing u did in geet ... but no more appreciaton if u do any thing bad ...😑
      ya thanks Brij for saving us from the unbearable torture
maan telling annie to be away from arjun ... like a protective brother ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
       Maan toh Maan hai na 😳
arjun tu aisa kya plan kar rahan hain teri daiyan di kae saath 😑...don't worry ab MSK tera band bajane wale hain ... tera number aa gaya kalia ... i want to curse arjun but looks like he may not b as evil as his daiyan di ... so giving him 1 last chance ...πŸ˜†
 Arjun ka band baje ga aur woh apna boriya bistra sameet kar apne gaun πŸ˜† wapis chala jaye ga πŸ˜ƒ aur us ki phansi hui machli disheart ho kar pani main wapis dubki lagai gi means woh bhi apney des wapis chali jayegi so thankfully there will be the end of the characters named Arjun and Annie(hopefully).Han Arjun apni daiyan di se thorrra sa kam dangerous hai.Becharey ko sirf apni dayian di ki man dharang kahani par yakeen karney ki saza miley gi πŸ˜†
geet told annie Arjun's truth ...Oh yes finally annie came to know who arjun is .... πŸ˜ƒ while doing their girly manicure padicure πŸ˜†
 Lekin the character named Annie has an empty cranium her brain lies in her knees she won't stay away from Arjun initially she might tries to but later Arjun will CONvince her by making her jelous of Tasha infact ab toh wo uske aur paas jaye gi Aa Bail Mujhe Maar πŸ˜‘  
MSK tricking arjun ... & following arjun ... hopes he spots brij ...😊Mr. MSK ... cheen sae milnae gaye ... par hopefully japeen sae mil jaye ...😊
Is se behtar example toh ho hi nahin sakti thi πŸ˜ƒ (there won't be a better example than this)
don't worry maan if u lied also it's ok ... u did that for geet's safety ...πŸ‘
Maan ki Geet keh liye there a no limitations of being protective 😳
oh yes the precap was great ... now we know what that picture was for maan & geet on ghoda ...cv's always surprise us ...loved the precap & waiting for tomorrow's episode ...πŸ‘

This is  the one good thing CV's showed Geet's dreaaamy😍 dream in the precap and that dream was reason that's why we saw the picture of Maneet on the horse Maan wearing sherwani  and Geet was in suit as it was her own dream.

precap - line ...

Dreams come true  ....
ya they definately come trueπŸ˜‰

meaning of the line from my POV ...

well this line holds gud for geet ... it is her dream to get married to maan ... & or say vice versa ... maan's dream of getting married to geet ...
 πŸ˜ƒ
geet's or say even maan's dream or say like both of their dreams ... will be fulfilled very soon ... & she will be Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana ... very soon ...
 Ap keh mun main ghee shakar
this is a give away by the cv's saying that viewers don't worry maaneet will get married at any cost ...
yeh toh pehle understood tha that Maneet would get married sooner or later otherwise hum CV's koh kacha na chaba jatey πŸ˜†

precap - is geet's dream .... thy both on horse ...

Edited by firefly99 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail

spandana now tell me ... do u want to open the thread any day ... i was expecting u over tehre yaar ...

.......sorry dew just saw ur pm on the group name invitation😭.......now i have posted something there.........plz check dear😊Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

@aashluvsmaan

plz note: i'm in one hell of a MSK mood.so i'm not gonna talk brij n marjanie............

if i fumble plz do excuse me on the grounds of incompetancy due to less oxygen supply reaching the brain....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

first scene--------- geet saying she knos him better than himself n MSK s smile..................haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳😳😳😳😳(this isyes my first death)🀒🀒🀒
love u maan singh khurrana..............❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
he is dhoonding bahanas to be near his geet.........😳😳😳
but girl tells him.....u dont need it........bang on.....😳😳😳
geet saying GEET KHURRANA with pride n arrogance........ke mujhe koi chu bhi nahi sakta........love the confidence she has....and we are sure maan will never let her faith waiver....he will be her saay n dhaal....protect her from all the storms.....
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes aash geet & maan were really gud yaar ... luved her confidence in him ... he was really worried for her ... so much worried that he could not even concentrate on his work ....😊

geet renouncing the HANDA surname...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i was a little dissapointed.....
not in what she did...she did absolutely right...
but CVs have been playing around.geet has proclaimed hersalf as geet handa in some epis.so why the sudden change???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yes u r right i 2 was confused bcoz some times she proudly says that she is geet handa etc πŸ˜•...

the day she left HHP..she renounced HANDA...but in delhi she did use it....whats the play around??? amnesia CVS???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
cv's selective amnesia problem has not been solved yet πŸ˜†

MSK-arjun scene..................wow..............MSK was awesome here.....❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
his angry young man attitude...............(aashs second death)🀒🀒🀒
love to see these face-off scenes...but miss NT.she to totally phados the scsne yaar......

MSK plans....thats our intelligent fast-acting guy.....he smells something fishy n there he goes to investigate.....grt going...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
only prob is tat hes on wrong track....😭😭😭

yes his intuition is half correct though ... looks like he is trapping the wrong guy ... but may b he might get some clues on what arjun is up to ... may b ... just my thought ...

ARJUN is shown saying GEET itni buri nahi hai...finally grey shades showing n a hint of rational thinking.....now that aanie knos about ar-nt this was needed....grt going CVs......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes tht's y i said i will give tht arjun 1 chance ... have 2 c wht cv's will do with annie ...πŸ˜†

i personally think that Arjun will be a catalyst in saving geet from brij.....somehow....
even though actual saving will be done by MSK of course.........😳😳😳😳😳 

u think so ... but maan will not allow any one to come near geet ... he can't bear anyone near her .... if some one else also tries .... don't know wht he will feel ... but let's c ... if ur prediction comes true ...

manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........loveddddd u....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
finally adinky scene...cuteeeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adi saying they have plans...bolo bolo tell tell...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
we want bachelors party .....

but i don't think so ... maan will agree for a bachelors party ...πŸ˜†

with MSK doing the stripping.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍.............😈😍
hehe(3rd death just thinking about it)

naughty aash .... ,.. tu tho dreamland main hi pahunch gayi ... ab neeche aa ja ..

i don't think so we will get any such scene .

last scene..................❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
can anyone look so fab...............❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
he looked like a greek god on that ghoda..any girls dream come alive in the most romantic proporsal ecevr.......................❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

yes luved that dream seq...luved the way how he bent on his knees & asked her hand & swept her off her feet on the horse ..😍😍😍
(ok now me fatally dead)🀒🀒🀒

plz do pray for me..............
😳😳😳😳😳

bhagwan teri aatma ko shanti de...