Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

ragini's performance.. (Page 2)

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
The concept and characterizations; emotions they potrayed were simply beautiful ; but sadly they did not potray them through enough dance moves . The concept was indeed worth full marks but the impact came down due to less dance steps. Still I dont think it was as weak as giving 21 marks; at least 25 would have been the appropraite scores . Confused.Sometimes Malaika really goes on my nerves !!

I feel Nirav should pull up his socks now and try giving ragini a choreography that would explore her talent and ability more and more  and rather than concept should focus  on pure dance becoz Raagini has probably the best expressions in all celebs but that alone isnt gonna help her stay for long in the competition

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I agree with the judges about her not dancing enough in the act.....I thought the concept and execution was really good....again amazing acting from Jai and Ragini....and I think that 21 was actually an ok score for that performance....from the promos I thought she had done really well and was mad at the judges...but now I see that they werent that wrong

as for Ragini cannot dance at all...BIGGEST joke of the century...atleast she can move her body unlike a certain boxer who relied only on his attitude

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
^never mind......I  have better things to do then to argue with you...I have my opinion you have yours...in my eyes she's a fabulous dancer...and in yours she isnt...just leave it at that ok?
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^never mind......I  have better things to do then to argue with you...I have my opinion you have yours...in my eyes she's a fabulous dancer...and in yours she isnt...just leave it at that ok?

Yeah sure. After all, we all need  to be  tolerant about each other's opinions no matter how much we disagree with them. Everyone should be able to voice their opinions freely. That is what this forum is all about.
SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

Awww hurt someone's feelings.. ok, here is the correction. Ragini cannot dance if dance means being flexible, graceful, full of expressions, energy, accurate lifts and landings, flawlessness, synchronization and great attitude.

Ragini can dance if dance means being stiff, boring, still, irritating, ugly and  overall pathetic.

Am asking this q bcoz I choose to be fair while evaluating all contestants - if u choose to be unfair,nothing wrong on a forum as its ur choice else can you pls elaborate where Ragini was missing-
flexible, graceful, full of expressions, energy,  great attitude

accurate lifts and landings - requires the lifter to be better at it,
 flawlessness - no celebrity dancer yet on JDJ4 has been 'flawless' in their dancing skill till date
 synchronization - it takes 2 to sync

Why wud she get a 30 when she did freestyle dapakuthu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
everyone has the right to give their opinion, but without hurtng anyones feeling and without bashing
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I think the marks Ragini got were fair enough. I'd rather not compare Ragini or others to Akhil. He should have received 4-5, but for some reason judges were lenient.

Ragini can dance, plus entertain - she can adapt to any situation. However, I feel her choreographer has focused more on themes and storytelling and the dancing end up lacking in some aspects. I think for a while they should forget concepts and stories and give Ragini a strong foundation in dance and improve her technique. Once you master dance, you can easily put it in a story, its harder the other way around.

Go to top