Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda 03/11 : Champu ki jawani (Page 2)

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@Manoj - Thanks HugAaap toh aa gaye but Pavs Kaha hai ??Confused

@Tanu : -dont worry ur wish will be fulfilled....Arjuhi Milenege Smile

@Gemini: - Thanku dearHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217Quirky

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@eshu11 - Wonderfully Take
and yeah definately chipmunks ki jawani iz Hotter Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirky

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hello ppl! hayeeeeee what an episode... all the right ingredients, extremely well balanced with emotions, comedy, and some very awwwwness walay moments! Big smile
super liked:
. the cliff scene, both confrontations were fab! arjun and dad, n the way arjun backs off disappointed on not being hugged.. awww! what i totally like about this guy that no matter how disappointed he gets, he gives this half lopsided smile afterward as if telling himself get over it or its ok!
. arjun and arohi's confrontation was the highlight.. perfect setting, great dialogues, and kmh tune doing wonders! Thumbs Up
liked:
. dj's cool attitude and the way she bargained with aro's mom for the time extension!
.chiku ki jawani... arjun's expressions at chicku's dialogues were fab! lol chicku is one piece... arohi tum bahut sundar ho likin tumharay nose par yeh blackheads... rofl! very original! =p
. the car scene... arjun knows arohi so well! if he would have offered her the jacket she would refuse bharam mai... but the way he cleverly kept it... style hai boss! Thumbs Up
n love the black uniform.. suits him a lot.
disliked:
didnt really dislike anything in this episode! but i just don't like arjun's dad lurking here and there, waiting to pounce! coz i know that as soon as arjun wins arohi's heart, after such hard work, his dad will switch from silent mode to action mode n do something terrible! =(

Edited by saman87 - 03 January 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHLove14shaan17sumz3Ayesha_glatanu111asecretkeeperQuirky

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Sarab: Zabardust title ROFL oooh yes, this is your first opening post in KMH2 Big smile What? No pointers? UnhappyLOL chalo paragraphs sahi Big smile

Me too! I like DJ Star

Rudra Pratap is smart...zabardusti nahi kerta Smile

"We love originality   Tongue"
Approve

I'll watch chipmunks version tomorrow coz abhi i'm hiding LOL Dont ask why, where LOL I cant even ROFL LOL

@Manoj & Gemini: Thanks Buddies :) Its makes us feel happy :)

@Tanu: Cool positive take Star Agree with you..KK was the show stealer today Clap

@Nisha: Zabardust post like alwaysStar

"So even if Arohi was trying to make Arjun jealous in describing the way she wants to romance with Chikoo,she knows this is not going to happen and best I think Arohi is going to melt now " Thumbs Up

""when i see the ray of hope in the next part u turn it around ROFL
ROFL

"
nothing to request in it,it is part of his job ROFL

"winning love will not be easy as if this time Arjun wins Arohi,there is already that something is going to happen that Arjun is going back to be the puppet he was,like the announcement of the 'storm' that DJ had felt. I felt it too ROFL"

me too LOL

"'Bas itna hi mujhe likhna hein' ROFL"

Bus hoh gaya?  ROFL
'
that aside, like button k liye naya rule nikla hey....cant like the same person's posts more than 10 times in 24 hours :l

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Ayesha_glaQuirky

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Eshu, @sarab, @saman.................great takes.........& that video was hillarious.........i am gona show that to my friends as well.........loved todays episodeTongue

Edited by Love14 - 03 January 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Quirky

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@Saman: Hug Zabardust pointers! Star

""all the right ingredients, extremely well balanced with emotions, comedy, and some very awwwwness walay moments! Big smile
agree with you Star

"
he gives this half lopsided smile afterward as if telling himself get over it or its ok!" Clap

f he would have offered her the jacket she would refuse bharam mai... but the way he cleverly kept it... style hai boss! Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

Though i know Rudra Pratap is going to do something evil..i still like to see him on my screen LOL

@Manisha, Manna, Aakriti, Agas,  Sanju, Aditi, Natz & Kat: Missing yoooo!

Goodnight all..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87sumz3Ayesha_glaQuirky

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@Mehr and eshu: 8 out of 10 ClapClapClap totally agree it was a good episode Big smile. Great posts by the way!

@Sarab: oh hun congrats on  ur first post...felt like a star right??Star hope the new lappy is treating u well Big smile

@Tanu: I agree with u...thxs god Arjun character is different...much more confident and manly Big smile...in KMH1 i loved the Arjun at the beginningHeart...hated the Arjun in the middle Dead...loved the Arjun at the end Heart

The middle one was too much of the crying type...made me feel sick at one point...and depressed as well

Something i wanted to share with u all...im so proud of myself :D ROFLLOL

"My day wasnt all bad... guess y??? coz i made a DISCOVERY....ROFL....AMAZING DISCOVERY...i feel like Einstein...ROFL

Ok let me tell u kya discovery hai!!ROFL

Rashi is a starrer in I hate Love Storys ROFL...ROFL...ClapClap

Clap
u know when Imran goes to that pub with his friend Kunal and then Kunal asked him to play the blind brother...rofl...thats when Rashi and some other gurl comes in...

IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF ROFL:D
"

Quick thoughts:

1. The first scene was sweet...all three on the bed reminded me of the days when me and my cousins would have sleep over nights Big smile aww SHWWEEETTT
  2. Poor arohi had to dress up and ran to chikbootar...if it was my man it would have been a no no...seriously waking up in the middle of the night, slap make up on and a proper dress to meet my man (imaginable man of course) is a TOTAL NO NO!!! i cannot do that...he either meets me in my PJS and my ruffled hair...otherwise he'll have to wait after ive had my 8hrs of sleep ROFL
  3. I totally agree with Mehr: Arohi was OTT when she shouted at Arjun...when she said things like she didnt want to see her chakal anymore...Arohi y be so harsh on him??and u were seriously overreacting...poor arjun Cry i felt bad for him at one point
  4. Arohi is now taking things far too seriously!its time for her to realise that Arjun loves her... lets not forget that Arohi is not that totally practical person. She is carefree and careless and is not the type who would analyse her feelings for too long...in other words she is gullible...so i dont understand y the creatives are making her behave in such a wayDisapprove...lets not forget that she fell for arjun in a matter of days...and now such behaviour...weird odd, ugly!!!ruining the poor things character
  5. OMG OMG Arjuns expressions were hillarious...im happy he left his traditional expressions and adopted new ones. I agree with eshu w
  6. hen she said she had the same expressions as arjun when he was listening to arohi and chikoo at the back of the car.
  7. I am confused as to the role of RPS Confused...to me he just sounded a father who loves his child... looks like he is hiding some plan becoz of all that happened previously but i cant figure out what!
  8. Chikoo ki jawani was HILLARIOUS...
  9. Finally we saw arjun and arohi chatting and doing it in a funny way rather than splashing tears all over my screen Clap...guys u can perfectly chat to each other without much of a drama...that small chat u 2 had about chikoo and the blackheads were enough to make my day...less dramatisation would be much appreciated...or just the right amount would suffice
  10. Love Bua...dear bua i also hoped this would happen to me as well LOL
Ill reply to some of the posts tomoro...

xoxo

shaan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87Nimz-KMHDu_Nishsumz3secretkeeperQuirky

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Great post SarabzHugand welcomeParty

Quick thoughts:
I loved the scene where Arjun steps forward and goes back......Dialogues were Thumbs UpThumbs Up. That was the highlight of the show for me. Magical eyesDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed..Perfect! didn't need to see more.......I liked the beginning bit too. Arjun's expressions were great!Clap 

"Tumne sach main ghar chor diya?"
Tumhe sach main...ab yaqeen aya. Ab bharosa aya mujhpe, mere pyar pe"Day Dreaming 

"Tum woh larki ho jiss ne mujhe aik behtareen insaan bannay ke iye majboor kar diya.................Tum woh larki ho Arohi jiss se main bohat....bohat pyar karta hoon"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

*whispers* "I love you Arohi"....Day Dreaming

"Jab tumne kaha tha tab main kuch keh nahi paaya....aor ab jab main tumse kehna chahta hoon toa".........Day Dreaming
main sach jaanti hoon...........OuchCryAngry

Chikuu ki JawaniROFLROFLhe's too funny!! but felt that scene was OTT. The way Aro kept yelling at Arjun to go and help him...I mean she didn't even move herselfConfused.
Rudra PSHug for coming back!Wink Do visit once in a while! btw, his appearance was totally random....ROFL but no issues, he makes me happy everytime!Wink brilliant acting!Star

Arjun took off his coat/jacket while driving........ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked his hands were not on the wheel for 13 seconds!Confused Arjun be careful, i saw alot of traffic on the roadSmile

Random BG scores playingAngry "bin tere" was not needed in the last scene!!! makes no sense at all!Angry

Arjuhi's chemistry was fab!Thumbs Up I didn't have any major issues other than that Aro is treating Arjun like a nokarStern Smile but yes, like Tanu and others mentioned I also like that Arjun is not a cry babySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17sumz3rasika_DSsecretkeeperQuirky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index