Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda 03/11 : Champu ki jawani

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

This is me Sarab opening for the first time in KMH2 with my new lappy Smile.Straight to my take 

StarYo ... DJStar :My fav Character in the show..She is Vibrant , Wise , Understanding Thumbs Up
All and all a superb well written character.She is not scared of arohi being caught by the family members for going out at night. She handles things well and understands her family well. . .. Hug

Arjun's and his Dad - Im still skeptical that why his dad is still ready to bring him back .. He knows arjun is like the hen  who lays golden eggs.. But is he still useful ??  He doesnt wants him to hug. .. coz he want arjun to feel the pain so that he might realise how much is he missing him.. Very well thot act and nicely performed by both. Clap

CHIKU : What a waste of character.. .I better wanna call him Champu  Tongue
But CHiku ki jawani ROFLROFL

Arjuhi: 

Confused and Irritated she is... .. ..Determined and prepared he is...Still they fight ...still they feel for each other...Deep down they wish to be together 

Finally The CV Jee used KMH2 BG !!! arre bhai aapke show ka hi hai koi paise nahi lagenge .. Use it more frequently...We love originality   Tongue

- Sarab
Feel free to hit Like

Edited by sarab123 - 03 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122adda-keeperssaman87gemini1217-anzaeram-shaan17champakiranNimz-KMHdani10Love14shiviloveskmhsumz3tanu111aDu_Nishrasika_DSYeahQuirky-Olly-radtTheMummy_LeAbba.Mandy.mchopraMariaa.SGpayal_4

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
 Finally after eternity i m here .sorry for being so late pavs hope u ll forgive .anyways 

Champu rocking nameROFL

Rocking episode .loved Arjuhi

I love ria ka adda

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adda-keepersshaan17Du_Nishtanu111aAyesha_glaQuirky

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@sarab di nice take.now plz be regular here.we luv to see u here.i feel familiar with u.i luved today epi.it had everything.i m in deep luv of arjun singhania.he is d perfect.he is not a crying guy.his confidence is appreciable.chiku is damn funny.his so called secrets are not less funny.his jawani is massahaalah.his math teacher should get some award for bearing such a student.puneet is doing good job.karan is a man of expression.the way he make faces make me crazy.his smile is priceless.kritika was good but today karan was show stealer.i luved the way arjun saying arohi i luv u.he wanted to listen the same frm arohi too.oh god plz fullfill his wish soon.i m very eager to see arjun satisfaction n happiness on hearing this.bg made d scene more perfect.today they used kmh title song third tym n it gave magical effect.luved the precap too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasumz3secretkeeperradtQuirky

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nudgy Hello to all :)

Epi rating: 8/10 Clap

Liked:
1) DJ is cool LOL & Aro's Mom is adorable LOL... "neechay ja, gaari ko dhekh, aur jhat say ooper aa jaa" Approve LOL
2) Arjun's self talk Broken Heart
3) Arjun's expressions when dad leaves without hugging him Broken Heart KK's expressions were great Clap Mohan Kapoor was fantastic like always Star

4) Arjun-Aro convo: "Tum nay sach mein ghar chor diya?" "Tumhein sach mein abhi yaqeen aaya?" Good dialogues here Star Sad BG music: violin & KMH title track were apt Star
5) Arjun stepping back Broken Heart after "aur ab mein sach jaanti hoo"
6) Blackheads dialogue ROFL & Arjun agreeing with him  ROFL All the 3 actors were gooooood Star
7) Aro's FBs (Flashbacks) Star
8) "Chikoo ki jawani" * "waahiyaat aadmi" ROFL

Disliked:
1) "Hum peechay bhet ker romance kerey geinStern Smile Gadha kahi ka *nudge* Angry oh Great! Even Aro called him gadha Dancing *high ten* LOL
2) Aro to Arjun: "Jao" No need to be so rude Angry
3) Drum roll BG music was prolonged unnecessaryily Wacko
4) Whoosh whoosh effect Thumbs Down I-hate-it. I HATE IT.

Quote of the day: "To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved" - George MacDonald

@Sarab: Will comment later aaraam say Hug Jaldi mein hoo Smile

Edited by secretkeeper - 03 January 2011 at 11:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87Nims111Nimz-KMHLove14Ayesha_glaDu_Nishsumz3QuirkyradtBheegiBasanti

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Awesum episode!!!!!!
I luv ria ki adda......
I read it everyday.........:):)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Love14Nimz-KMHAyesha_glaDu_NishQuirkysecretkeeper

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I can't hit like either...Angry! Sarab...awesome! 

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_Nishsumz3secretkeeperQuirky

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ye Like Button ko aaj hi kharab hona tha AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

BTW GUYS U GOT TO WATCH THIS

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims111Love14Du_Nishsumz3secretkeeperQuirkylonelyshadow

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hello Addaians:
Here my copy pasted take from the mohabbat lounge to here:
''Edited:
I officially agree with Arohi, Chilku is the world most stupid personROFL
I just watched part 1 and I liked the way DJ Bhua arranged for the long drive and how Arohi was reluctant. As usual Arohi's mom filmy concern is sweet and our stupid chikoo even for romance he brought his bodyguardROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Maha ulu ROFLROFLROFLROFL
I was having the same stealthy smile like Arjun who is also thinking that guy thinks himself to be romantic but still price tag his romance and thiking of romancing infront of the one that the girl love. How Original ChikooROFLROFL and the best part remains where in Arjun's contract it was written he gonna stay with Chikoo every second ROFLROFLROFL It was funny to see that Arohi was again in her bachpana when Arjun did not heed her and will heed Chikoo and she forced Chikoo to send him away.
Now the character of Chikoo has been developed as a price tag and his love and concern are shown in material terms. He is fake in a way as he wants to please his dame the way he thinks is best and it is the same way that Arohi does not like man to behave. The character of Chikoo is developping more in a way where even audience does not sympathise to him,even if he is sweet,it is sort as he thinks he is the most intelligent person in the world,he has digged his own grave ROFLROFL and Arohi will not be able to do this 'dikhawa' for long. So even if Arohi was trying to make Arjun jealous in describing the way she wants to romance with Chikoo,she knows this is not going to happen and best I think Arohi is going to melt now Wink
(well time to be arohiWink)

Ok now I am going to watch part 2
OMG Arohhi how are you going to bear Chikoo yaar?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hikoo's dukh bhari kahani is in childhood he was small ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and his maths teacher ROFLROFLROFLROFL Chikoo is that what you talk in romantic dinner?ROFLROFLROFLAnd i felt sympathy for Arohi who was also having the headache.
Then comes the agony of Arjun and felt blurred for him as he knows if he wants to play the same game of Arohi,that would not have been difficult. I was still thinking on Arjun's state when at the right moment we get to see RPS and his words scared me,especially the bit if you do not get your love Dead because I start pondering is Ekta Maiya going to the extreme with they part really and Arjun will feel extremely betrayed that he went back to the RPS. RPS words made me feel if this does not happen to,he can make him felt happy Dead I feel Arohi patao to Arjun will be harder and heart tearing guys Dead if these words from RPS come true.For the patao of Arjun,we trust his self confidence but Arohi is so innocentDead Yet I love the turn in part 2 showing that at least now Arohi has realised he is true,he has really left everything for him leaving the audience the ray of hope that Arohi is breaking those ice that she built in her and is going to start trusting Arjun too.

Lets c part 3
Ouf Ekta Maiya - tell me vy tell me vy tell me vy ROFLROFLROFL when i see the ray of hope in the next part u turn it around ROFL I actually like how Arohi is torn,it is like her heart and mind are telling 2 different things - her heart that is seen in the expression of her eyes is melting and her mind who is afraid to get hurt again in believing the heart has vent out some sharp words that are meant to hurt Arjun and the way Arjun gulped these words are clearly seen he has been hurt but his patience and as he is someone focused,like he said,he can do anything for Arohi,so these hurtful words,he has taken it the way to win back Arohi,even if he is hurt but the warmth of his love made this bitterness turn sweet that at least he is having his moment with Arohi and the perfect time to have the background music of teri saason,it has been so long and really love it here. As expected.the I love you confession even fromArjun is a simple one,the KMH1 are unbeatable,but it was very  sweet,meeting the audience's expectation in the way that in both lovers' it was mixed with love and agony  and i felt to have a wide smile thinking these words that Chiko had to say to his fiancee in his romantic night has been said by Arjun to his lover Smile and then we got to find more hilarious 'dukh bhari' kahani of chikoo that is amusing and is interesting Arjun because he knows in this state 'chikoo chachu no romance can be done in this state' ROFLROFLROFL and then how Arohi is asking about her 'phuli' stuff and Arjun felt amused again and how again we see Arohi's bachpana and sweet very at ease feeling being with Arjun words and i love when Arohi argues she is not that kind of girl and how Arjun teases back making her remember the cottage sceneROFL 

Now to watch Part 4
I love the nok jhok here of Arohi Arjun;) The guse wali Arohi vs the smart cool arjun ROFLROFL
And Chikoo ki jawani ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I actually like this scene as it was really light and back those tit for tat awesome takes. I love how Arjun feels he can pull Arohi's leg: He made her request him gently only to give Arohi an answer there is nothing to request in it,it is part of his job ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lets see Part 5:
I really was enjoying the naughty smile of Arjun who knows Arohi has no choice but come to sit in front next to him where we got to see some sweet mischief from Arjun's side on trying to make Arohi wears his jacket by switching on AC and let the windows open. It was awesome guys! I gonna have a part on overall but in this part I love again bin tere song on them and how we got to see Arohi's back,her sweet talk and how she was hesitating to take the jacket. The episode ends with showing trailer of next episode about Arjun is asking Arohi that happiness they both complement in the jungle and he wants it again,asking Arohi to look at him and the trailer ends that she looks,that is really promising if Ekta Maiya does not crop a new twist. Wink

Overall:
This is another treat for the start of the year and I will rate this episode as an 8 out of 10. I can't rate is 9 because it is not as awesome as the jungle scene and is defintely an 8 out of 10 for me. I love all the background music today that suit perfectly the scene and was not overblend. I love the fact that Arohi's salwaal was again white - lets go back to retros and we will remembered each time when Arohi felt so good with Arjun,she is in white,white that shows the purity as the mind of a child,innocent and bubbly. We got to see again Arohi when she has been out from home,she is again the free bird and she lets again herself to take control of herself,without society infringement, yet it is true she is hesitant after knowing the truth because like Arjun said in the previous episode,she is more afraid of losing herself than anything else,she loves her family so much that she is afraid of hurting her family if she chooses her love. Then in the very scene we get to see that lost trust in Arjun is slowly recovering strongly and this time once build it will not break if Arjun does not want to. We again saw Arohi how comfortable she is with Arjun,again like the childlike character how she is holding Arjun but she is not showing it and this time she was in all set mind to forget. From my own experience,I feel this perfectly suits Arohi's state:Arohi and Arjun are having a distant cold war but then there is a moment that how much strong willed we are,we knelt down in love,we definitely knelt down and accept defeat in the sense that as love has already filtered in our life and even if it is in the weirdest circumstance,it is true that the heart and love are going to rule your mind. Arjun has already knelt down as shown once by the promise of the coming angel as the blow of wind of change and how he trusts his love. Arohi is still in the mind vs heart conflict,all that crop and let her mind take over with thoughts when she is not having her moment with her lover. In the last episode,we understood that when there was the eyelock scene,Arohi definitely melt but she was still 'in' 'confinement', even if she has a lovely family who loves her a lot,she is bound in that love,trying to forsake her love but today,she was out,she was again the freebird,and she had her moments with her lover who she knows is selfless and is totally hers and even if her mouth vent out all what she did not mean,she knows looking in the selfless lover's eyes she is going back to herself,that 'jhakaas' 'bindaas' Arohi. What she was taking days being away from Arjun,avoiding Arjun to get herself back,her heart is ruling her in that warmth being by his side and slowly gets herself back and the warmth of Arjun as the symbol of taken the jacket from him and Arohi had it infront,next to her heart,she is absorbing this warmth with close eyes,mesmerising all the warmth in it,healing all the pain,healing all the *what to do*,just be herself,happy and selfless too. This is great indeed,even if there was not the trailer, I would have expected another sweet moment on tomorow's episode where Arohi vented her pain again.
This time the string of fate was shown by DJ Bhua plan to make Chikoo and Arohi have some time together,some time away from Arjun but 'the kismat ka khel' come where the bodyguard was the driver and hence what they planned was defeated by the 'cosmos' blessing of the nature, then Chikoo itself who continued in a price tag character portrayal got drunk,leaving Arjun and Arohi have their romantic moment. Romance was the purpose of the long drive that happened in an indirect way but between the lovers rather than the 'dikhawa' one.
Yet with this sweet feel, there is a preparation of something dreadful that is going to happen by the words said by RPS,showing that this winning love will not be easy as if this time Arjun wins Arohi,there is already that something is going to happen that Arjun is going back to be the puppet he was,like the announcement of the 'storm' that DJ had felt. I felt it too ROFL

I think if I have to write a song attached to this episode,I will stick again with 'bin tere.'

'Bas itna hi mujhe likhna hein' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

c u Kmhians Wink''

@sarab& tanu - nice takes. liked reading others too.
@Mehr/jaya - it ever happen to me too that i cant hit like button, just log out and come back after a while, it worked for me.
 @sarab - Sheila ki jawani in chipmunks style
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
that was hautter
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Eshu11 - 03 January 2011 at 11:07am

shaan17Love14Ayesha_glasumz3secretkeeperQuirky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index