India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

3rd January 2011 Update (Page 4)

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
It was an overall a good episode... showed the path to Megha's downfall.... Love Santu and Moti's conversation

Edited by bishop22 - 03 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhancuterosyShahara3

shabz50 IF-Dazzler
shabz50
shabz50

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update looks like Meghna downfall coming soon hope this week can't stand her anymore. Glad DM got contract back at last evil did'nt win

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24bankhancuterosybishop22Shahara3

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bishop22

It was an overall a good episode... showed the path to Megha's downfall.... Love Santu and Moti's conversation
also moti and champa part was hilariousLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhan

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Thanks for the update looks like Meghna downfall coming soon hope this week can't stand her anymore. Glad DM got contract back at last evil did'nt win

true cannot stand meha anymore- the cv's are playing ping pong- one episode megha wins second episode sanraj win- now again megha has lost it and going to do something stupid

hope they end her track soon - she is like a tooth ache which does not go away until the tooth is pulled off
it is sad but the only solution for her is death- just hope sanraj do not kill her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1klementina_275bankhanbishop22shabz50Shahara3

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours - ?????  saki great job updating but the site wont let me like your update - conspiracy ??? LOL

Was a good episode I think, I enjoyed it, glad DPur workers hearing how Santu was badly treated and accused of a cheap attack went and made that arrogant Chairman listen, Nanji would be so happy knowing his star granddaughter is being given so much respect and being thought of, shes always stood up for people and finally people standing up for her Clap DM has his workers today only because of Santu I can say, if she never came into DM's life and changed him, he was arrogant and hard up in his certain ways, may be today they would not be there, so both are lucky for eachother.

Moti/Champa/Santu convs were nice specially conv with Santu. 

Megha Dead once a loser always a loser, what can I say about this woman, hope she dies as its all she thinks about of others.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1klementina_275sakshi_24bankhanipodmackidcuterosybishop22ushmishabz50simlavidhiramsha_002pyar-ishk

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
also Mira thanks for the written update Big smile

I too hope Megha does not die by hands of SANRAJ Stern Smile as Megha is the one always thinking of stealing someones place or taking away their place, she should die at her own hands or by her own plan, I hope as shes planning to kill both DM and Santu, the men who go to do the job actually kill Vishal and Megha, I did not want Vishal to die as he is the leads son but he is just disgusting and nothing like SANRAJ.  I don't want him to die but get hurt and then go to prison but Megha she needs to be taken out for good!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275Jamila1bankhanipodmackidbishop22simlavidhiramsha_002

santudi Groupbie
santudi
santudi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours - ?????  saki great job updating but the site wont let me like your update - conspiracy ??? LOL

Was a good episode I think, I enjoyed it, glad DPur workers hearing how Santu was badly treated and accused of a cheap attack went and made that arrogant Chairman listen, Nanji would be so happy knowing his star granddaughter is being given so much respect and being thought of, shes always stood up for people and finally people standing up for her Clap DM has his workers today only because of Santu I can say, if she never came into DM's life and changed him, he was arrogant and hard up in his certain ways, may be today they would not be there, so both are lucky for eachother.

Moti/Champa/Santu convs were nice specially conv with Santu. 

Megha Dead once a loser always a loser, what can I say about this woman, hope she dies as its all she thinks about of others.

Smile
you are write . but this time please cv show us that dm win not megha please........................ we are tired to see always megha win .this is the new year 2011 so start nice thing and happy all bandini fans. thats our requit to cv.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosybishop22simlavidhiShahara3

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

also Mira thanks for the written update Big smile

I too hope Megha does not die by hands of SANRAJ Stern Smile as Megha is the one always thinking of stealing someones place or taking away their place, she should die at her own hands or by her own plan, I hope as shes planning to kill both DM and Santu, the men who go to do the job actually kill Vishal and Megha, I did not want Vishal to die as he is the leads son but he is just disgusting and nothing like SANRAJ.  I don't want him to die but get hurt and then go to prison but Megha she needs to be taken out for good!

true shah- but i think the track will prolong as vishal has yet to know megha's real face- i also hope it is vishal who kills megha- that would be a fitting reply for that evil lady- 
as far a she harming sanraj- i do not think that might take place as I am sure the cv's are not that crazy to show her harm sanraj every time and succeed 
she tried killing dm- - santu was hurt- than she threw them out of dhrampur- how many times is she going to attack and win?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushmicuterosyanitarani

Go to top