Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahara3

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours - ?????  saki great job updating but the site wont let me like your update - conspiracy ??? πŸ˜†

Was a good episode I think, I enjoyed it, glad DPur workers hearing how Santu was badly treated and accused of a cheap attack went and made that arrogant Chairman listen, Nanji would be so happy knowing his star granddaughter is being given so much respect and being thought of, shes always stood up for people and finally people standing up for her πŸ‘ DM has his workers today only because of Santu I can say, if she never came into DM's life and changed him, he was arrogant and hard up in his certain ways, may be today they would not be there, so both are lucky for eachother.

Moti/Champa/Santu convs were nice specially conv with Santu. 

Megha 🀒 once a loser always a loser, what can I say about this woman, hope she dies as its all she thinks about of others.

😊
you are write . but this time please cv show us that dm win not megha please........................ we are tired to see always megha win .this is the new year 2011 so start nice thing and happy all bandini fans. thats our requit to cv.😊
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahara3

also Mira thanks for the written update πŸ˜ƒ

I too hope Megha does not die by hands of SANRAJ 😳 as Megha is the one always thinking of stealing someones place or taking away their place, she should die at her own hands or by her own plan, I hope as shes planning to kill both DM and Santu, the men who go to do the job actually kill Vishal and Megha, I did not want Vishal to die as he is the leads son but he is just disgusting and nothing like SANRAJ.  I don't want him to die but get hurt and then go to prison but Megha she needs to be taken out for good!

true shah- but i think the track will prolong as vishal has yet to know megha's real face- i also hope it is vishal who kills megha- that would be a fitting reply for that evil lady- 
as far a she harming sanraj- i do not think that might take place as I am sure the cv's are not that crazy to show her harm sanraj every time and succeed 
she tried killing dm- - santu was hurt- than she threw them out of dhrampur- how many times is she going to attack and win?

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree mira, her aim is to harm and attack SANRAJ but shes done it too many times and won so SANRAJ wont be harmed but this time she will feel the brunt/impact of her own stupid twisted attack πŸ˜ƒ well it will most likely becoming a showdown of her being the one with the weapon to kill Santu and DM and Vishal hope is in the background hearing her gloat how she is a twisted woman and how she started her fake story and carried it on with stealing and using him from birth and how its going to end, well it will most likely end by the puppet she has used all his life - Vishal will most likely kill Megha upon hearing the bitter truth from her own mouth.  sad for him but he still blindly believed Megha and did wrong when he knew it was wrong.  He ruined Triveni's life, parents and the families. 
Jamila1 thumbnail
Thank you for the update.  Was funny watching Baa laugh at the mumma and beta argueing πŸ˜† watching jealous Megha at her sweet Santu on TV.  Motiben and Champa scene was funny.  Was also good to see the Diamond Assoication Chairman begging for forgiveness from Santu, how small did he seem there standing infront of Santu and DM

Megha is always annoying to watch, just hope her downfall happens quicker. 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks again girls for the update...😊

Good episode.....best part was Moti.....how many times I wished her
out of our screens...& here I am saying not only how welcome her
presence is but how beautifully the CV's at least in her case have
redeemed her totally.....keeping her colourful language....The
Africa ki Katrina really brings a smile....Loved it when she told Santu
that Santu was the naak (nose....the pride) of the Mahiyavanshi
family..........wow........Moti/Santu relationship gone a long long way....
Moti excelled today.....touching scene....

Ohhhhhhhhh.......what a turnaround also to see the Diamond Merchants
Chairman coming personally to visit dm......Hope they do not prolong it
more and show the destruction of Megha quickly and completely....
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update dears....
watching the episode....will put comment aftr watching...
klementina_275 thumbnail
Indeed, I wonder whose idea it was, for 10 times LIKE button to be used, and then not used😑
Thanks Mira and SAKSHI for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

luvrr thumbnail
nice episode yaar,,,,,,best was mb santu conversation...
1 thing i wonder why santu still calls mb as benbaa,,,,,she shd call her nw mb ....
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks girls for the update it was a good episode😊
muttakin thumbnail
hi ipodmackid 
thnx for your lovely update..
MOTI AND SANTU IN PHONE CONVERSATION WAS FABULOUS.
MOTI SAYS TO SANTU U R NOSE OF M FAMILY....😊 
MOTI WAS GREAT AND SANTU WAS AWESOME..
REALLY  AN OUTSTANDING EPISODEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by muttakin - 13 years ago