Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

ohh munna... so proud of u 2day (Page 8)

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

Big smileLove u Munna so much...I am on cloud nine today..What an epi yaar...Munna ne toh aaj mera dil jit liya...and that last scene was also good..Big smile

yeah last scene was sweet but i dont want munna uss pagal aurat se maafi maange...Angry

aye, na na, Maafi na maange....why sorry yaar..?? usne kya galat kya..?? buddho ki asliyat saamne laao toh galti ho gayi woh..?? jakar bole ki aapke Mandru aapse kuch kehna chhate hai n then Mandru wil handle it...Big smile

LOLhaan madru ko hi jhelne do apni didi ko.... how many days she came for????

Kya pata yar... shehar ki hawa se dum ghutti hai..phir chali kyun anhi jati jaldi...!
sab nazar aksh par hi kyun hai..?? nandu ka kuch enquiry kyun nahi karti hai woh...pehle ghar ki beti ko sambhaale...phir bahu ki dekho na hitlerni...Angry
YE toh pakki Singhania family ki lagti hai..Pakki Hippocratic hai woh..Hamesha Aksh ko tang karne ke bahaane dhundate rahegi..Iske saamne toh muze Nani bhi soft lag rahi hai.LOL 
Nani...Nani to chahiye...sirk wohi Varsha ko control me rakh sakti hai...
Nani hai to Maharani for bhi thodi bhi sidhi chalti hai...warna wo to hamara jina haram kar degi...

abhi kya kuch kam kar rahi hai....Angry

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Originally posted by Tafseer

[QUOTE=pari1508]Big smileLove u Munna so much...I am on cloud nine today..What an epi yaar...Munna ne toh aaj mera dil jit liya...and that last scene was also good..Big smile

yeah last scene was sweet but i dont want munna uss pagal aurat se maafi maange...Angry

aye, na na, Maafi na maange....why sorry yaar..?? usne kya galat kya..?? buddho ki asliyat saamne laao toh galti ho gayi woh..?? jakar bole ki aapke Mandru aapse kuch kehna chhate hai n then Mandru wil handle it...Big smile

LOLhaan madru ko hi jhelne do apni didi ko.... how many days she came for????

Kya pata yar... shehar ki hawa se dum ghutti hai..phir chali kyun anhi jati jaldi...!
sab nazar aksh par hi kyun hai..?? nandu ka kuch enquiry kyun nahi karti hai woh...pehle ghar ki beti ko sambhaale...phir bahu ki dekho na hitlerni...Angry
YE toh pakki Singhania family ki lagti hai..Pakki Hippocratic hai woh..Hamesha Aksh ko tang karne ke bahaane dhundate rahegi..Iske saamne toh muze Nani bhi soft lag rahi hai.LOL 
Nani...Nani to chahiye...sirk wohi Varsha ko control me rakh sakti hai...
Nani hai to Maharani for bhi thodi bhi sidhi chalti hai...warna wo to hamara jina haram kar degi...

yes yarr nani was soft yarr why varsha behaving like a chid i hate her how much difference between akshara and varsha nani doning great job nani was telling right shauray has become joru ka glulam i think varsha is only pregent women in  world all wish have come true she is beaving like that

Edited by fazeel - 03 January 2011 at 10:01pm
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Daddaji's reasonings were bakwas..he wud have never opened his mouth in front of his stupid sister..bas he wud have asked akshara to take pallu in front of her..why? naitik's query was logical...

the solution to all the problems of akshara lies with naitik only...so sad she doesn't value it or use it to her advantage...don't take the pallu, what's the big deal? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClapmunna deserves it 2day....

baisa shud actully b given zeher.... how can these people cum in others house & try to b smart????Angry

completely agree
..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
yeapp ryttt naitik was lyk a start todayyy..well deserve yaaarrClap....nd dat baisaa is too much itni prblm hai to khud hi khana bana le na...Sleepy
_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

munna was so rite 2day.... thy tryng their best to keep baisa happy but she is makng it tougher for thm.... ths is not done...Angry
yaa...u're correct...!everything should happen in equality...
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Oh darn, I missed itShocked I so wanted to do this one yesterday. I so wanted to be Akshara for one day. When Baisa said yeh dong kyun. I would have simply pulled down my pallu, flaunted my beautiful hair and Munna ke haath mai haath milake would have walked away to have quiet breakfast someplace beautiful watching the sunrise. main khudh ghaadi chalatiWink and that too with an attitude. Yeh Akshara bhi na bekaar mai waste karthi hain hum sabka time. Koyi tho mujhe ek mauka dho yaar inn buddho ko sabak sikaaneLOL

I did not like the episode, Baisa just didn't cut it for me. I couldn't see past her screaming face. This newcomer cannot act or was asked to overact to create drama. She looked more comical than scary to me. Itna chillana zaroori hai? Can you not be stern to put your viewpoint across. Munna's argument was weak but was worth an applaudClap He kept referring to her as an outsider which she is not since we are talking about a traditional joint family where even Nani can stay indefinitely and Mamaji/any elderly member has equal rights to say anything anywhere.

DJ's excuse was weaker cause DJ's bottom line was older member can snatch the rights of younger ones in the name of ghar ka sammaan? DJ simply could have said she is my daughter, end of story but they created an episode out of it. Varsha can go take a hike, annoying by the minute.....

Edited by FLGators - 04 January 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiApoorva_22beautiful16_charu__Divya_

Go to top