Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|38th NMG| - 'IO' - here they are..ARTI!..muaahhhh (Page 139)

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

A mistake that you would never repeat?Trusting people blindly and I feel I have to be a little reserved in that regard when making friends.

see.....i think she trusted someone but then things changed and was close to someone as Friend....it could be that Puppet as well........

who puppet...........ghuma phira ke batana NainaLOL
Hey NMGHug

yaar aik off screen couple ka male item..........LOL

ja shivi....Bathroom ja.........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
seriously speaking i dont think rp was ever close to them...........she was always reserved thats what i felt,i dont know why said this because normally she doesnt talk about anything personal,she didnt talk anything personal when she was part of mjht,when she left and when she came back,she had maintained her silence for long time now
maybe she is opening up now......................regarding shows there is hardly anything good on tv these days,we criticized jun's show but thats how tv is today even the so called youth show are pathetic and time waste for actors................it hadly gives trp and awards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-Payal-15

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

seriously speaking i dont think rp was ever close to them...........she was always reserved thats what i felt,i dont know why said this because normally she doesnt talk about anything personal,she didnt talk anything personal when she was part of mjht,when she left and when she came back,she had maintained her silence for long time now
maybe she is opening up now......................regarding shows there is hardly anything good on tv these days,we criticized jun's show but thats how tv is today even the so called youth show are pathetic and time waste for actors................it hadly gives trp and awards

no yaar....i think she was close to Mohit and AB in first year of MJHT....but after that what happened....no one knows the truth.....
being honest Stuff on Indian TV is being repeated and i guess people like this one....but it doesn't take much time in changing viewers' interests.....aaj kuch tuo kal kuch.....but you can see....Reality shows doing extra drama for gaining more and more TRPs....youth oriented shows aren't getting much TRPs and attention as they are like Online Shows and other shows are soo much typical like AB's show and some are SAAB BAHU types........but it's all good as far as people are liking it....perhaps the trend will change with viewers' choice.....

Raindrops.Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Payal-15

A mistake that you would never repeat?Trusting people blindly and I feel I have to be a little reserved in that regard when making friends.

see.....i think she trusted someone but then things changed and was close to someone as Friend....it could be that Puppet as well........

who puppet...........ghuma phira ke batana NainaLOL
Hey NMGHug

yaar aik off screen couple ka male item..........LOL

ja shivi....Bathroom ja.........ROFL
ROFLgot it.............

n i agree wid wht u said Naina...but its not always wht we see naa..i mean she cud have said about anyone..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-Raindrops.Payal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
mahi mjht unit was a big one,i am sure there were loads of people she would have considered friends....................but with mohit and even sanaya she maintained good cordial co star relationship nothing more..........and some of the segments they were together but it was that they just enjoyed sometime together, they didnt had any ill feelings or insecurity for others, they were not rivals for sure but definately not friends

-Illusion-Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
ya Nida...i feel she was close to Mohit earlier.............not now..............but AB........its special...........not now or not......something intriguingLOL

-Illusion-Raindrops.

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

yeah that puppet & it's loveROFL

but i somehow feel it's the mjht cvs too coz rati said na she was shocked when she got to know of her exit
i somehow feel that she felt herself letdown by those unproffessional cvs & phDead

completely agree with you....and one more thing.....
Shivi i have noticed in my life....that when someone breaks our trust we blame every person related to that person and also some people with whom we expect more....and those people are friends......we ask them that why all this happened when you were there.....it's obvious yaar.....FRIEND is not a small thing and this thing opens two options for that person....
1:the person is broken completely inside.....
2:the person starts hating everyone and start an individual struggle to show others that "YES,I CAN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU AS WELL".....

this could be the case as well nah.....that when MJHT CVs made her leave the show she must not be believing if MS and Jun were really her good friends.......

Payal.........Hug

hmm did not get uLOL
but i think i got the gist of wht u trying to sayLOL

ms ka i have no ideaLOLLOL...i guess they r happy in their own worldConfusedLOL
& with jun she never had a problem ..she knew it was btw her & cvs..even jun said on his blog na

plus at that time or rp's comeback- they gave such an awesome & happy intv & did that colours stage performance out of the blue- it was so obvious that both were missing each other & happy to work together againLOL

ps: i didnot went to bathroomLOLLOLLOL
had some work with broLOL

i know i write things in Complicated way.....LOL
@bold:thanks for clarification...........LOL

Raindrops.Payal-15

Go to top