Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

I don't know but that serial is hero-oriented..........and Rati would want to do a heroin-oriented show now

😕...........🤣

areey show is heroin -oriented only😆....saw promo na? it will be that girl's pov story in mumbai😆😆

i wrote this in mission thread lol😆

One thing you wish really happens in 2011?

Rati : If work is concerned then I would really hope that not TV serial but anchor based shows come my way. I cant do the typical role of a bahu; the serial and the character have to be different. Also I would want to do reality shows and of course movies.

guys not to dishearten u all.........but read rati's view on gr8 mag article- she dosne't wanna do any typical roles- she wanna move on to reality shows plus hatke roles i guess like we have on colours channel

the girl's role is kinda very typical in jun's new imagine show...so i feel rati won't take interest here...so guys i know u all would love to see arti together..even me wanna see arti together but then we should respect our favs like & dislikes😛..

=

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

guys read this😃😃😃

OMG OMG HOT-HOT

ayshu read this😛
lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
written update kahan hai bhai log....
aysha_mayur thumbnail

😕...........🤣

areey show is heroin -oriented only😆....saw promo na? it will be that girl's pov story in mumbai😆😆

i wrote this in mission thread lol😆

One thing you wish really happens in 2011?

Rati : If work is concerned then I would really hope that not TV serial but anchor based shows come my way. I cant do the typical role of a bahu; the serial and the character have to be different. Also I would want to do reality shows and of course movies.

guys not to dishearten u all.........but read rati's view on gr8 mag article- she dosne't wanna do any typical roles- she wanna move on to reality shows plus hatke roles i guess like we have on colours channel

the girl's role is kinda very typical in jun's new imagine show...so i feel rati won't take interest here...so guys i know u all would love to see arti together..even me wanna see arti together but then we should respect our favs like & dislikes😛..

Yaar you did'nt understand my POV.........its the same old story.....two guys.....girl akeli in new town.,.......then comes her saviour......who supports her............and the other guy is villian........Rtai would want to do stronger roles like that agle janam or balika vadhu types
lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

=

ayshu read this😛

🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail

=

ayshu read this😛

OMG OMG W*H🤣🤣

Shivi you started stalking other forums also🤣

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why not?...........she can accept the role........see she won't get nupur types of role again as they are very less shows having such lead roles lolz.............and i guess that role might not be that bad yaar.............and its depend on actress too how she carry off the character and character improvement chances are always  there .............hope she choose it...........if t\she think like that lol.........
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Where is Komuuuuuuu???😳

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

OMG OMG W*H🤣🤣

Shivi you started stalking other forums also🤣

areyy i like the show chand chupa badal main..i like kinshuk...but first time exp was howlarious🤣🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shivi keep chakkar lagaao all the forums.......on whole IF..............😆