Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awsumgirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pari is saying they deleted the pics ..Stupid Tinypic......😡
Originally posted by: awsumgirl

Shivani Your dp is also not viewable..We will have to again upload the siggies on tinpic and then copy paste it...

but i can see my dp😕😕😕

@komzie: yeah that's a stupid game🥱🥱😆😆
i tried playing on zoom.oncelong time back....tried to call but no. never worked🤣

@ayshu: open topic na on forum.........someone will get us the link then!
btw my arjun topic is back on first page of forum just now😕😆

guysss,
pray n work hard.
if everythng goes ok........den i may give u a good news very soon.but wait for d r8 time....
till den njoy dis news.......arti is coming on d cover page of gr8 mag jan issue:))))) yappeeeeeeee

ayshu this  group gives us good news na- so maybe channel is do listening to us😛
we need to see the promo for jun😳😳 & to check whether girl is in or not!!

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me too tried....actually whenb my couisins were there they wanted to have fun........we tried calling them but never got them...........instead we used to call at different numbers and used to ask is this person there?........and we used to take ajeebo gareeb name.............
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Shivi I made a new topic on Arjun's promo

and yeah I talked with this group maker an she said that she might give sone good news very soon
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

me too tried....actually whenb my couisins were there they wanted to have fun........we tried calling them but never got them...........instead we used to call at different numbers and used to ask is this person there?........and we used to take ajeebo gareeb name.............

me too komzie🤣

@aqsu: i can see my dp re😛😆

@ayhsu: i commented on ur topic😳😆😆

btw yeah i saw ur talks with her
she will give us good news😛🤣🤣🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Good News W*H???🤣..............Shivi tu apna imaag jyada mat chala🤣🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually we used to have so much fun with phone in childhood.....used to call differen different places.....once my dad called and i said helloooooooooooooooooooooo..........by stretching it.......😆......and i didn't even know who is on the abnother side odf the phone..........then my dad daatofied me is this the way to talk on phone and all........😆....i was like who cares.................😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys see this i find it so weird guys being crazy about serials

Suneal Saini I lv u nd mis u so much. . . . . . . . . . .so rati it's not u. . . . . . .she is my nupur. . . . . , i lv u nupur. . . . .mis u so mch

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Good News W*H???🤣..............Shivi tu apna imaag jyada mat chala🤣🤣

jiska dimaag hai usi ka chalta hai re😎

tum nahi smajhogi🤣