India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Nandini's bdy gift

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
it wasn't a pleasant birthday and for her horrible past, she cudn't enjoy the surprises that prem had for her....but atleast she got sth from prem. how sweetly prem put that diamond pendant necklace around her neck was a wow moment....I like that pendant alot

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ya the pendant was Beautiful!!!Day Dreamingtrust prem to save the best for the last even after the day's stress...it was an important landmark in their relationship too, as prem made her so happy that inspite of herself she took the initiative to hug himHugawwww...Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassstephhh

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
the pendant was really nice. I liked it a lot bc it lookd like somthing similar my hubby gave me for a past anniv. :) I liked that it was simple and not some big gaudy and tacky gold set. @ least her day ended on a sweet note. Diamonds r a girl's bestfriend... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I agree with u both...prem is a really nice n cute hubby....I hope he makes her happy with more such gifts whch helps her overcome this sorrows

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index