Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 3rd Jan 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
6 [11.32%]
33 [62.26%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [16.98%]
1 [1.89%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.77%]
2 [3.77%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Lots of choices today:

I voted for Manav, while I was disappointed when I saw him walking out with his mom and not Archana that irritated me but I loved the way he stood up to Savita and told her why she is different from Archana. He understood what Archana was going through and was disappointed in his mother for not realizing her mistakes despite everything that has happened.

Savita is worth mentioning because I loved when she slapped Dharmesh, that hypocrite deserved it and more! I can't wait for when the truth about him is exposed, Vaishali will deserve it. She worships the ground he walks on despite knowing what he did to Manav and Archana, she treats Manav and Archana poorly despite everything they've done for her. Vaishali and Varsha deserve whatever comes their way, I won't feel bad for either of their marriages falling apart.

Archana deserves a mention too, I like that she acknowledged how grateful she is to her parents for everything they did for her but her pain at how her siblings turned their back on her. I am glad she and Manav will no longer live there, its about time they moved out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhavni88LuvSSeverLovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Today it looked a little starnge  to some  people that Manav was walking  out without Archana and she came running after him ..I have read some comments on it but I would like to defend Manav here .
There has to be a limit of humiliations beign thrown ..
The Karanjkars ( except for Manohar and Sulochna) crossed all the limits today ..I do not blame manav at all for wanting to get the hell out of theere wihtout caring who is comign with him or who is not ...
Archu did right to remind him that she too is there and she then said the right thing that had to be said  at that time ' that I will break relations with my sibblings now ' .Manav needed to hear that .The minute she said that he took her hand and did not leave it right till the end ...
So have no doubts ....Manav did nothing  wrong when he was walking out of the Karanjkar house in that rage ...

Mandy , you are not the only one ..others have commented also that they did not like it that Manav left Archana and was walking  out without her but honestly just put yourself in his place .Would you be in a state of mind to think who is coming or who is not coming ...
I am just very very glad that Archana broke all relations with her sibblings ( all that would  probably be OK one day ..after all the show  has to go on ) but  today that was needed .She had to make sure that Manav knows that he is and always will be a priority over and above everyone else and that Archcna will always love him and trust him and that no one is more important to her than him ...
Once she told him that he immediately took her also with him and then later defended her in front of his mother ....

In fact it was sweet of him to say " For God sake , don't you see what she is goign through ' ? Only he understood his wife's pain that she has broken ties with her sibblings just now ...she used to love them so much, she had to tell her mother that she will neevr step in her house again after her parents spent their pension money to send her and Manav on a honey moon with all their blessinsg ,  and it pained him to see Archana feeling so guilty because he got insulted in her maika ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 January 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhavni88shootingstar27LuvSSeverLovePRSoham

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
agree tanya..

manav was in a rage and wanted to get the hell out of there..it was for archanas sake that he agreed to be there..

archanas dialogue at that point dont make sense..bcoz it was her who refused to go there??..

or have the cvs forgotton??

this man who has done so much for this family and this is the why they treat him..

he was so angry that he blamed himself for the mess..

now I want to see no more mr nice guy to any of the v gang..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Bhavni, unfortunately that is not what Manav is all about , if he sees someone in trouble , he will go and help , even if it is Varsha and vasihali ...

I just hope that one day Vinod finds out the truth and Manju is served with a divorce paper ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
My Vote goes to 2 people today..
Savita Aai for reminding Varsha of Manav's help. She should have slapped Varsha as well along with Dharmesh. Tongue
Manav for saying it was his mistake to come and stay in Archana's house and supporting Archu even after the insult he went through in her house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhavni88

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Mandy , you are not the only one ..others have commented also that they did not like it that Manav left Archana and was walking  out without her but honestly just put yourself in his place .Would you be in a state of mind to think who is coming or who is not coming ...
I am just very very glad that Archana broke all relations with her sibblings ( all that would  probably be OK one day ..after all the show  has to go on ) but  today that was needed .She had to make sure that Manav knows that he is and always will be a priority over and above everyone else and that Archcna will always love him and trust him and that no one is more important to her than him ...
Once she told him that he immediately took her also with him and then later defended her in front of his mother ....

In fact it was sweet of him to say " For God sake , don't you see what she is goign through ' ? Only he understood his wife's pain that she has broken ties with her sibblings just now ...she used to love them so much, she had to tell her mother that she will neevr step in her house again after her parents spent their pension money to send her and Manav on a honey moon with all their blessinsg ,  and it pained him to see Archana feeling so guilty because he got insulted in her maika ...

I understand, I don't blame him either for wanting to get the hell out of there, it should have happened a long time ago but I felt bad when Archana had to stop him and beg him not to leave her there.

That's why I voted for Manav, I loved when he stood up for Archana and realized that she was hurting just as much as he is. I am just glad that they are both of that house and that Manav is not going back to his mother since its clear she hasn't changed in regards to Archana.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhavni88LuvSSeverTanyaz

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I am getting sick and tired of manju...

waiting for the day when the truth does come out...

they never show the bad guys getting found out..they will also drag this dharmesh track..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

I am getting sick and tired of manju...

waiting for the day when the truth does come out...

they never show the bad guys getting found out..they will also drag this dharmesh track..Angry
I wish it should be Vinod who was listening to Jaywant. He should come to know of Jaywant's and Manjusha's plan. Support Manav and throw that Manjusha out of the house..
Even I am irriated with Dharmesh's track. When will Vaishali come to know. I dont think Manav will tell them. Even if he tells them they will never believe. I feel Manav should keep silence else he will get more insults. Or he has to let them know with full proofs..  dont know how will they take this track further.

Go to top