Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 3rd Jan 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
6 [11.32%]
33 [62.26%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [16.98%]
1 [1.89%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.77%]
2 [3.77%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaanz !Tongue PiyatrixHugTannuDiWink AkkaLOLLOL

Great day eh ! Me having a ball goin thru the JDJ forumLOLLOLtoo many threads there though,wud take me foreverConfused

Gotto read WU and be back

Watzup JAanz?? Howz ur leg doing?Better now?? r u still hoping like a kangaroo or walking on ur head, sweetheartLOLJus confirming as u seem to be walking upside down since Jay has been latoo over ARchuROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapAsYa_KaBhiarchanamanav

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@Piyu
Saffy is a goner n is latto over Prem/Harshad Chopra.
I have no problem sharing Jay with Varsha thoughWink

Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!! LOL Jaanu on NY day my friends and I were talking abt some couples from 50yrs back who were 3 some...OuchShocked First wife was almost ready to die (lived due to miracle) LOL or  could not have children (Obviously it was her fault and not the dude 's OuchAngry)  He got married again...So man with 2 wives and they all shared a bed together or he took turns between the two...D'oh

Sorry us sharing TDH reminded me of that  LOL

Jaanu I can share our thinking of TDH of being HAWT but you and others can share him...mere liye to woh bachcha hai Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 January 2011 at 2:18pm
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Teacher went to sleep..Saffy...Sleepy..she was waiting for u..Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
oh no AkkaConfused I thot I will crack all the senti dialogues firstEmbarrassedshucks LOLLOL

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

why don't we cut jay in half  Piya..ROFL

Sheesh .....Usha , yo u  and your onw liners ...LOLLOL

Cut him in 3 pieces .Varsha also wants one piece ....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavDabulls23

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

oh no AkkaConfused I thot I will crack all the senti dialogues firstEmbarrassedshucks LOLLOL

you are too late for that..LOL
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
oh I watched it again.The slap was fun to watch.I loved that thappad.

Between did I say,the New Title montage was awesome.Oh ARMAN.Day Dreaming

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Tanya Di. ARMAN out of the K's and D's .PartyParty. And hereafter they are only ARMAN(not manav or archu) and as they say always they are one now.Not possible to separate. And the reason for this to Happen is ,for first time,it is hero of the show.And yes it is manav.
So undoubtedly vote goes to Manav for saving his wife's respect and not leaving her hand and holding it till the end.Smile.
Manav was too good with the way he handled his mother.He said which I was wishing to hear from his mouth and to be heard by his aai.so,very happy here.Smile

Loved archu too .and then savita's give back to especially dharmesh and varsha. oh she said what is to be said to varsha.

I know Umi , I am so happy today .It was always Archana who would stand up  and speak to her family whenever they attacked Manav but today Manav really did something very concrete for his wife .My trust in him is building again ..
I know one day mother and son will make it up, they should make it up but savita has to realize that Manav is a human being and not a robot who just would operate on her commands ....It's time she should know that she gave birth to a human being and not a machine ....
Archana has done nothing to  deserve the hatred that she has towards her . savita should love and respect Manav and his decisions and should stop being a control freak ..

I too think,the one hearing them is Dharmesh. as of now,I think nothing will happen.It will took time for manav and sathish to revealjay,dharmesh and manju.
It's about time  that Satish came back i nthe picture to help the good guys ( Arman ) He has been lying for too long
Di,one more thing is,I liked all yourr postsClapClap and especially the last one the most(about mother) and your first one .
I am glad you liked it .It is my message to all the young unmarried girls here ...love your husband'mother ...just like you would expect him to love and respect yours ...But just because she gave him birth and raised him does nt mean she did some ehsaan on him and you .
Our sons have done equal ehsaan on us by coming in our lives ..Right from the time we first saw their cute little faces to the time they are big proper men ready to have a life of their own ....This is how it is meant to be ..no one is doing ehsaan on anyone here ....This is the system of life and a very beautiful system ...
But I wasn't able to click like buton,it rejects my request saying that not more than 10 times is allowed for same person post in 24 hrs.Angry

I was having the same problem ...don't know what's wrong

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_KaBhiLuvSSever

Go to top