Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 3rd Jan 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
6 [11.32%]
33 [62.26%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [16.98%]
1 [1.89%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.77%]
2 [3.77%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

More than one candidates for SOTD today ( different reasons and different degrees) .
But today I vote for Manav primarily for not succumbing to his mother and standing up for Archana.
I think that finally Arman have indeed moved out of their respective mother's shadows, stopped prioritizing others and have seriously started giving importance to their mutual relationship.
I see many many loose ends in the story but i feel that it is being done deliberately to provide scope for future twists.
Savita has indeed acted as a  legitimate mouthpiece for Manav today but I will start accepting her ( foul mouth and all) the day she starts giving some importance to Manav's happiness too. Till then, I can see only her practical selfishness.  I still cant forgive her for baby-snatching!
Manju has always been evil but I fail to understand "practical" Varsha today. Has she always been so short-sighted or have I missed something before?
All in all , a good action-packed episode after a loooooong time.

loved your post vishwap .Agree with everything 100 %

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipsi_Sushant

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by umayal

Di,one more thing is,I liked all yourr postsClapClap and especially the last one the most(about mother) and your first one .
I am glad you liked it .It is my message to all the young unmarried girls here ...love your husband'mother ...just like you would expect him to love and respect yours ...But just because she gave him birth and raised him does nt mean she did some ehsaan on him and you .
Our sons have done equal ehsaan on us by coming in our lives ..Right from the time we first saw their cute little faces to the time they are big proper men ready to have a life of their own ....This is how it is meant to be ..no one is doing ehsaan on anyone here ....This is the system of life and a very beautiful system ...

Tanya Di,
I've always loved reading your posts however what wrote today about mothers and sons just takes the cake.Its so beautifully written and I love your advice above too.   

My vote goes for Manav for the same reasons as others who voted for him. Savita doesn't get my vote for the guilt trip she laid on Manav and for being selfish.The day she shows any sign of interest in her son's happiness is the day I'll vote for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapSaffyFlowerLuvSSever

mansi96 Senior Member
mansi96
mansi96

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I voted for Archana for telling her family no way was Manav a thief, but he was being framed.  Also, for walking out of her maayka.   I'm glad she thanked her parents for  doing all they did for her before she left.  I'm also thrilled she cut ties w/ her pathetic, ungrateful, and hypocritical siblings! Clap 

Something that had me confused was when Manav was walking out of that house w/ his mother, but Archana had to stop him before he left without her.   He wouldn't have left w/o Archana, would he?  That part of the scene was strange.  Confused

One more thing, Dharmesh getting slapped was awesome!  Clap  I would love it if the next time he is slapped it is also in this home, but this time Vaishu gets to slap him( when she finds out he's cheating on her)! Thumbs Up

Edited by mansi96 - 04 January 2011 at 12:53am
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

hey Thanee...
happy new year to you and your family ...
Thanee I also think  that it is about time  that Satish makes  his  entry in  the show again .After finding  out what has happened he has to come forward  and help out his friends ( Manav and Archana ) ..
And I think  Manav has wasted enough time on these domestic issues and chores ...

He has his love firmly by his side .I hope now he should  only focus on making  money and being financially strong ....
Help out his parents and nephew  financially but be strict with his mother ( like  he was today ) on Archana's issue ....
I am sure Savita will come up with other ideas to try bring him back ...but he has to be firm this time ....
Somewhat  hostility can be taken care of but the way savita is behaving  is inhuman and no girl should  be subjected to this treatment ....Manav should know that Archu will take as much torture as possible , even beating but  will never complain and he will be away most of the day so right now he has to make sure that his mother should  first start behaving herself and respecting his marriage before he thinks of taking his wife back to their house .Right now Archana is not safe there ....

Happy New year to you and your familly too.....I totally agree with you...but for now
Jay is planning an evil plan...I wonder what???
I think what he really want has happened...out of familly K.....so that he can do want he want..
Think Archana is in danger.....cause he is dangerous....He make me feel like Sharukh in Dard...
Mad man....hope not at this point...
Anyway....he make this serial interested...
Bye Tanya..have you tonight...

lunza

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i  like  todays  episode   very  much...the  way  manav pick  archana  hand  love  that  moment

what  a  slap  to  ''dharmesh''''''LOLhe  deserve  1000  more

but  i  love  the  moment  very  much  when  savita  says  varsa  '''''''''ehsan  formas''''''''''i  think  varsa  too  need  10000000000  slaps

Angry

satish  doing  good  job  to  avoid  these  things''LOL
SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Hi TannuDi !
TannuDi,hope ur mood is better Smile
Sorry I was so busy yday,cudnt do anything on forumOuchnot even on JDJ forumDeadWill try better todayBig smile

Expected episode,ArMan,savita,sulo,damo acted normal - Manav walking out with dignity of a man,Archu dutifully following her good husband showing strength of marital relationship,mother defending her son whatever quirky loud way it be - any decent normal man,wife,mother will do it.Glad there was some normalcy

Vote for Manav for 2 things -
1) For stopping to be the only Man Madonna Avatar of Television HistoryOuchIf he had burst into tears and extended his hand asking archu do u trust me,I wud have folded down in laughterLOL
I can accept tears as a part of feminine nature,but this show has put too many feminine chratistics for male lead,they better stopLOLLOL

2) For giving his mother a virtual slap in public for showing the same hypocrisy,cruelty,humiliation and ehsaan faromoshy that she a few minutes ago accused others of Thumbs Up

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Wah ,wah saffy , excellent comment.How can savita call others Ehsaan faramosh when she has been one herself ...

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
why is guruji's mood bad?...Confused

Go to top