Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 3rd Jan 2011 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
6 [11.32%]
33 [62.26%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [16.98%]
1 [1.89%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.77%]
2 [3.77%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
No Usha , he says that every week these days ..he is coming around ..We have to appreciate what he is trying to do ..I think   that  did him a lot  of good ....
Now I want him to forget about the domestic issues and make lots of money . Be strict with his mother but he should help his parents financially

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 January 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
YES GURUJI..I READ HE WILL BE DOING BETTER FINANCIALLY IN AN ARTICLE..Cool..but how to protect archu from jay?..Disapprove..when our ram manav is not home..this jay raavan might come and kidnap our archu seeta in disguise...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
You know Usha , the person who scares me the mos tthese days is Jaywant ...
I think the person listening to his phone conversation is his mother ...She will now know that his  son is still after Archana ....

vishwap

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I voted for Manohar. I appreciated him for saying, it would be an insult to search his damaad's
room. That touched my heart. Arman did what normal husbands/wives do, support each other. Finally.D'oh

After the slap ClapClapClapClap  Vinod had the best expression.  Poor thing wanted to cryROFL

SaffyFlowerTanyaz

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Of course you can call me that ..

You know SH, what amazed me is how little Archcna meant to her own sisters and her brother .When she was saying that she will be breaking ties with them , they hardly had a tear in their eyes ..

We have always called Archan , Miss Shakar in this forum , always made fun of her shakar mixing missions all the tiem ...
Now what I want to see id that when this shakar goes away she takes away the sweetness that existed in this family ....

These two girls are so quick to trust Manjusha and not their own big sister .Let's see how well Manjusha will keep this family happy together .I would love to see the K family degenertae , fall apart ..Everyone fighting with each other ...bitterness and sourness in every relationship.....with all the sweetness gone forever ...
Then I want Manohar to tell them that they deserve every bit of this unhappiness because they did not have enough goodness in them to appreciate God 's gift ( their sister's unconditional love and support ) .

Not only did they insult Manav today , they insulted their sister and all that she had ever done for them .....

I knowwww... I was expecting Savita to bash Varsha, which she did. What I was not expecting was Varsha's reaction. I was zapped for a moment. Varsha had an expression of "Oh C'mon! Give me a break". Truly, she's far worse than any villain in the show. And I don't know where Vaishali is coming from. She was giving a verdict on Manav's character unnecessarily. Babe, you first need to know your own husband, then think about deciding on other's character. What to say about Vinod? He's just Manju's puppy.

All will learn a lesson soon. I'm actually glad Archana broke all ties with them. I wanted that to happen. Now I want to see V-clan coming to apologise to ArMan and they giving them a cold treatment. V-clan should have a taste of their own medicine.

Yeah, I know all about Miss Shakkar and Insaniyat Baba. I've been a silent member of this forum from the start. ;-)

But you are right. Archana is the essence of K-house. Sooner or later they'll realise her worth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsTanyaz

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I would say Savita aai Won the Trophy yday for Me.

Reason being she slapped Dharmesh. I wish along with Dharmesh she had given one tight Slap to that Manjusha and Jaywant too. Anyways Dharmesh needed that immensely. The fellow has no right to raise finger over to Manav, and before doing that i wish he had for once thought abt himself. And Jaywant had no right to talk too as he's not related to K Family. But they did and so they got it in a right way.

Performance wise
I liked Savita Aai, Manav, Archana and Sulochana Aai's performance yday. But Savita Aai just rocked it when she showed thier true place to Varsha, Dharmesh and entire K Family

Tanyaz

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
More than one candidate for SOTD today ( different reasons and different degrees) .
But today I vote for Manav primarily for not succumbing to his mother and standing up for Archana.
I think that finally Arman have indeed moved out of their respective mother's shadows, stopped prioritizing others and have seriously started giving importance to their mutual relationship.
I see many many loose ends in the story but i feel that it is being done deliberately to provide scope for future twists.
Savita has indeed acted as a  legitimate mouthpiece for Manav today but I will start accepting her ( foul mouth and all) the day she starts giving some importance to Manav's happiness too. Till then, I can see only her practical selfishness.  I still cant forgive her for baby-snatching!
Manju has always been evil but I fail to understand "practical" Varsha today. Has she always been so short-sighted or have I missed something before?
All in all , a good action-packed episode after a loooooong time.

Edited by vishwap - 04 January 2011 at 12:21am

SaffyFlowerTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Performance wise
I liked Savita Aai, Manav, Archana and Sulochana Aai's performance yday. But Savita Aai just rocked it when she showed thier true place to Varsha, Dharmesh and entire K Family

I agree ,  it was a difficult show but I though in her scene with Manav and Archana , outside the chawl, savita and Manav were oustanding , performance wise ..

Go to top