Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 3rd Jan 2011 (Page 10)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
6 [11.32%]
33 [62.26%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [16.98%]
1 [1.89%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.77%]
2 [3.77%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
First of all....HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 ..
HAPPINESS..PROSPERITY..FOR ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS........

Vote for Manav...he is the star of the show...Star Because enough is enough...Insults and humiliations theres limits for all that...and that limit has been cross...I really like the way he turn back and said Lets go......
I was not shock he even don't ask Archana if she come ect.because this man has been humiliated by this familly..How much he will do for them, they will never see him as he is..I talk for The V gangs..

at that moment..he was very angry , he just wanted to go away from here....somewhere in his mind he knew that Archana will follow him...

Like also the way he talk to Savita once more...."I'll come when you will accept Archana..."He has not done a lot...I also like the way Manav held Archana's hand when they left...

Last scene Superb....hope Manav will always be with great  determination and be stronger like this...because we must see a Manav who stand up for himself and for his wife.....

Let see To morrow what happen...

think Satish must make his entry now...He was too silent those days...he must tell what he know about Jaywant...because..there are some who think he is an angel who come from nowhere.. Satish promise Archana for the Mandap but...not for what he knew about Jay..I think...tell me if I misunderstood or forgot something.Why he don't make his own investigation..??About money..debt..Seem I demand a lot but his character must move a bit now....

See you all .....very good episode today..;

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwaplunzaTanyaz

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with the part that Manav wasn't wrong in leaving without Archana in a haste. He was hurt, disappointed, angry... He wanted to get the hell out of here.

Also, isn't this situation a tad bit similar to the one 2 yrs back. Satyanarayan Pooja. Manav was falsely accused then too. And NO ONE believed him then, not even his wife. I think he was a little wary about Archana's decision. Things have surely changed now from then. There's a vast difference in ArMan's equation now. The bond they share now is very strong. Just like Manohar told Manav to express his love towards Archana verbally, I think he needed/wanted to hear Archana say all that she feels and that she trusts him. He needed that vote of confidence from his wife, although he somewhere knew but still.

And the moment he was sure abt his wife's decision, he took her hand in his and didnt leave it for a second after that. I loved him for that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hey Thanee...
happy new year to you and your family ...
Thanee I also think  that it is about time  that Satish makes  his  entry in  the show again .After finding  out what has happened he has to come forward  and help out his friends ( Manav and Archana ) ..
And I think  Manav has wasted enough time on these domestic issues and chores ...

He has his love firmly by his side .I hope now he should  only focus on making  money and being financially strong ....
Help out his parents and nephew  financially but be strict with his mother ( like  he was today ) on Archana's issue ....
I am sure Savita will come up with other ideas to try bring him back ...but he has to be firm this time ....
Somewhat  hostility can be taken care of but the way savita is behaving  is inhuman and no girl should  be subjected to this treatment ....Manav should know that Archu will take as much torture as possible , even beating but  will never complain and he will be away most of the day so right now he has to make sure that his mother should  first start behaving herself and respecting his marriage before he thinks of taking his wife back to their house .Right now Archana is not safe there ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 January 2011 at 4:49pm

vishwapThanee

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
You know SH, I love the way Manav holds on to Archana's hand all the time  and he literaly drags her everywhere he goes and she happily folows  ......it sort of speaks a lot about his state of mind  , this is what he wants , her trust , her love and her support unconditionaly .

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 January 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27-Facetious-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

I am getting sick and tired of manju...

waiting for the day when the truth does come out...

they never show the bad guys getting found out..they will also drag this dharmesh track..Angry

That's the thing when it comes to Manju, most of the time she does get busted but she is always forgiven. Vinod has given her a free pass and now supports everything she does including turning him against his family, Vinod and his siblings have been consumed by greed. All they see is dollar signs now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
^ I agree Tanya di (Hope I can call you that).

I love that gesture of his. Very romantic IMHO. Today, by holding her hand, he was taking away his love, his support, his life with him. You could tell by his facial expressions, the sudden confidence in him after Archana supported him, it all shone on his face. I saw a new Manav today definately.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Of course you can call me that ..

You know SH, what amazed me is how little Archcna meant to her own sisters and her brother .When she was saying that she will be breaking ties with them , they hardly had a tear in their eyes ..

We have always called Archan , Miss Shakar  in this forum , always  made fun of her shakar mixing missions all the tiem ...
Now what I want to see id that when this shakar goes away she takes away the sweetness that existed in this family ....

These two girls are so quick to trust Manjusha and not their own big sister .Let's see how well Manjusha will keep this family happy together .I would love to see the K family degenertae , fall apart ..Everyone  fighting with each other ...bitterness and sourness in every relationship.....with all the sweetness gone forever ...
Then I want Manohar to tell them that they deserve every bit of this unhappiness because they did not have enough goodness in them to appreciate God 's gift ( their sister's unconditional love and support ) .

Not only did they insult Manav today , they insulted their sister and all that she had ever done for them .....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapSaffyFlowerThanee-Facetious-

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Guruji..today is the first time mistake free (MF) manav said he made a mistake...LOL

vishwapSaffyFlower

Go to top