Star Of The day : 3rd Jan 2011 - Page 9

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I voted for Manohar. I appreciated him for saying, it would be an insult to search his damaad's
room. That touched my heart. Arman did what normal husbands/wives do, support each other. Finally.

After the slap πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Vinod had the best expression.  Poor thing wanted to cry🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Of course you can call me that ..

You know SH, what amazed me is how little Archcna meant to her own sisters and her brother .When she was saying that she will be breaking ties with them , they hardly had a tear in their eyes ..

We have always called Archan , Miss Shakar in this forum , always made fun of her shakar mixing missions all the tiem ...
Now what I want to see id that when this shakar goes away she takes away the sweetness that existed in this family ....

These two girls are so quick to trust Manjusha and not their own big sister .Let's see how well Manjusha will keep this family happy together .I would love to see the K family degenertae , fall apart ..Everyone fighting with each other ...bitterness and sourness in every relationship.....with all the sweetness gone forever ...
Then I want Manohar to tell them that they deserve every bit of this unhappiness because they did not have enough goodness in them to appreciate God 's gift ( their sister's unconditional love and support ) .

Not only did they insult Manav today , they insulted their sister and all that she had ever done for them .....

I knowwww... I was expecting Savita to bash Varsha, which she did. What I was not expecting was Varsha's reaction. I was zapped for a moment. Varsha had an expression of "Oh C'mon! Give me a break". Truly, she's far worse than any villain in the show. And I don't know where Vaishali is coming from. She was giving a verdict on Manav's character unnecessarily. Babe, you first need to know your own husband, then think about deciding on other's character. What to say about Vinod? He's just Manju's puppy.

All will learn a lesson soon. I'm actually glad Archana broke all ties with them. I wanted that to happen. Now I want to see V-clan coming to apologise to ArMan and they giving them a cold treatment. V-clan should have a taste of their own medicine.

Yeah, I know all about Miss Shakkar and Insaniyat Baba. I've been a silent member of this forum from the start. ;-)

But you are right. Archana is the essence of K-house. Sooner or later they'll realise her worth.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I would say Savita aai Won the Trophy yday for Me.

Reason being she slapped Dharmesh. I wish along with Dharmesh she had given one tight Slap to that Manjusha and Jaywant too. Anyways Dharmesh needed that immensely. The fellow has no right to raise finger over to Manav, and before doing that i wish he had for once thought abt himself. And Jaywant had no right to talk too as he's not related to K Family. But they did and so they got it in a right way.

Performance wise
I liked Savita Aai, Manav, Archana and Sulochana Aai's performance yday. But Savita Aai just rocked it when she showed thier true place to Varsha, Dharmesh and entire K Family
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
More than one candidate for SOTD today ( different reasons and different degrees) .
But today I vote for Manav primarily for not succumbing to his mother and standing up for Archana.
I think that finally Arman have indeed moved out of their respective mother's shadows, stopped prioritizing others and have seriously started giving importance to their mutual relationship.
I see many many loose ends in the story but i feel that it is being done deliberately to provide scope for future twists.
Savita has indeed acted as a  legitimate mouthpiece for Manav today but I will start accepting her ( foul mouth and all) the day she starts giving some importance to Manav's happiness too. Till then, I can see only her practical selfishness.  I still cant forgive her for baby-snatching!
Manju has always been evil but I fail to understand "practical" Varsha today. Has she always been so short-sighted or have I missed something before?
All in all , a good action-packed episode after a loooooong time.

Edited by vishwap - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Preeti-

Performance wise
I liked Savita Aai, Manav, Archana and Sulochana Aai's performance yday. But Savita Aai just rocked it when she showed thier true place to Varsha, Dharmesh and entire K Family

I agree ,  it was a difficult show but I though in her scene with Manav and Archana , outside the chawl, savita and Manav were oustanding , performance wise ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

More than one candidates for SOTD today ( different reasons and different degrees) .

But today I vote for Manav primarily for not succumbing to his mother and standing up for Archana.
I think that finally Arman have indeed moved out of their respective mother's shadows, stopped prioritizing others and have seriously started giving importance to their mutual relationship.
I see many many loose ends in the story but i feel that it is being done deliberately to provide scope for future twists.
Savita has indeed acted as a  legitimate mouthpiece for Manav today but I will start accepting her ( foul mouth and all) the day she starts giving some importance to Manav's happiness too. Till then, I can see only her practical selfishness.  I still cant forgive her for baby-snatching!
Manju has always been evil but I fail to understand "practical" Varsha today. Has she always been so short-sighted or have I missed something before?
All in all , a good action-packed episode after a loooooong time.

loved your post vishwap .Agree with everything 100 %
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Tanya Di,
I've always loved reading your posts however what wrote today about mothers and sons just takes the cake.Its so beautifully written and I love your advice above too.   

My vote goes for Manav for the same reasons as others who voted for him. Savita doesn't get my vote for the guilt trip she laid on Manav and for being selfish.The day she shows any sign of interest in her son's happiness is the day I'll vote for her.

mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for Archana for telling her family no way was Manav a thief, but he was being framed.  Also, for walking out of her maayka.   I'm glad she thanked her parents for  doing all they did for her before she left.  I'm also thrilled she cut ties w/ her pathetic, ungrateful, and hypocritical siblings! πŸ‘ 

Something that had me confused was when Manav was walking out of that house w/ his mother, but Archana had to stop him before he left without her.   He wouldn't have left w/o Archana, would he?  That part of the scene was strange.  πŸ˜•

One more thing, Dharmesh getting slapped was awesome!  πŸ‘  I would love it if the next time he is slapped it is also in this home, but this time Vaishu gets to slap him( when she finds out he's cheating on her)! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by mansi96 - 13 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

hey Thanee...

happy new year to you and your family ...
Thanee I also think  that it is about time  that Satish makes  his  entry in  the show again .After finding  out what has happened he has to come forward  and help out his friends ( Manav and Archana ) ..
And I think  Manav has wasted enough time on these domestic issues and chores ...

He has his love firmly by his side .I hope now he should  only focus on making  money and being financially strong ....
Help out his parents and nephew  financially but be strict with his mother ( like  he was today ) on Archana's issue ....
I am sure Savita will come up with other ideas to try bring him back ...but he has to be firm this time ....
Somewhat  hostility can be taken care of but the way savita is behaving  is inhuman and no girl should  be subjected to this treatment ....Manav should know that Archu will take as much torture as possible , even beating but  will never complain and he will be away most of the day so right now he has to make sure that his mother should  first start behaving herself and respecting his marriage before he thinks of taking his wife back to their house .Right now Archana is not safe there ....

Happy New year to you and your familly too.....I totally agree with you...but for now
Jay is planning an evil plan...I wonder what???
I think what he really want has happened...out of familly K.....so that he can do want he want..
Think Archana is in danger.....cause he is dangerous....He make me feel like Sharukh in Dard...
Mad man....hope not at this point...
Anyway....he make this serial interested...
Bye Tanya..have you tonight...

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i  like  todays  episode   very  much...the  way  manav pick  archana  hand  love  that  moment

what  a  slap  to  ''dharmesh''''''πŸ˜†he  deserve  1000  more

but  i  love  the  moment  very  much  when  savita  says  varsa  '''''''''ehsan  formas''''''''''i  think  varsa  too  need  10000000000  slaps

😑

satish  doing  good  job  to  avoid  these  things''πŸ˜†