Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: umayal

Hai Tanya Di. ARMAN out of the K's and D's .πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. And hereafter they are only ARMAN(not manav or archu) and as they say always they are one now.Not possible to separate. And the reason for this to Happen is ,for first time,it is hero of the show.And yes it is manav.
So undoubtedly vote goes to Manav for saving his wife's respect and not leaving her hand and holding it till the end.😊.
Manav was too good with the way he handled his mother.He said which I was wishing to hear from his mouth and to be heard by his aai.so,very happy here.😊

Loved archu too .and then savita's give back to especially dharmesh and varsha. oh she said what is to be said to varsha.

I know Umi , I am so happy today .It was always Archana who would stand up  and speak to her family whenever they attacked Manav but today Manav really did something very concrete for his wife .My trust in him is building again ..
I know one day mother and son will make it up, they should make it up but savita has to realize that Manav is a human being and not a robot who just would operate on her commands ....It's time she should know that she gave birth to a human being and not a machine ....
Archana has done nothing to  deserve the hatred that she has towards her . savita should love and respect Manav and his decisions and should stop being a control freak ..

I too think,the one hearing them is Dharmesh. as of now,I think nothing will happen.It will took time for manav and sathish to revealjay,dharmesh and manju.
It's about time  that Satish came back i nthe picture to help the good guys ( Arman ) He has been lying for too long
Di,one more thing is,I liked all yourr postsπŸ‘πŸ‘ and especially the last one the most(about mother) and your first one .
I am glad you liked it .It is my message to all the young unmarried girls here ...love your husband'mother ...just like you would expect him to love and respect yours ...But just because she gave him birth and raised him does nt mean she did some ehsaan on him and you .
Our sons have done equal ehsaan on us by coming in our lives ..Right from the time we first saw their cute little faces to the time they are big proper men ready to have a life of their own ....This is how it is meant to be ..no one is doing ehsaan on anyone here ....This is the system of life and a very beautiful system ...
But I wasn't able to click like buton,it rejects my request saying that not more than 10 times is allowed for same person post in 24 hrs.😑

I was having the same problem ...don't know what's wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Lots of choices today:

I voted for Manav, while I was disappointed when I saw him walking out with his mom and not Archana that irritated me but I loved the way he stood up to Savita and told her why she is different from Archana. He understood what Archana was going through and was disappointed in his mother for not realizing her mistakes despite everything that has happened.

Savita is worth mentioning because I loved when she slapped Dharmesh, that hypocrite deserved it and more! I can't wait for when the truth about him is exposed, Vaishali will deserve it. She worships the ground he walks on despite knowing what he did to Manav and Archana, she treats Manav and Archana poorly despite everything they've done for her. Vaishali and Varsha deserve whatever comes their way, I won't feel bad for either of their marriages falling apart.

Archana deserves a mention too, I like that she acknowledged how grateful she is to her parents for everything they did for her but her pain at how her siblings turned their back on her. I am glad she and Manav will no longer live there, its about time they moved out.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Today it looked a little starnge  to some  people that Manav was walking  out without Archana and she came running after him ..I have read some comments on it but I would like to defend Manav here .
There has to be a limit of humiliations beign thrown ..
The Karanjkars ( except for Manohar and Sulochna) crossed all the limits today ..I do not blame manav at all for wanting to get the hell out of theere wihtout caring who is comign with him or who is not ...
Archu did right to remind him that she too is there and she then said the right thing that had to be said  at that time ' that I will break relations with my sibblings now ' .Manav needed to hear that .The minute she said that he took her hand and did not leave it right till the end ...
So have no doubts ....Manav did nothing  wrong when he was walking out of the Karanjkar house in that rage ...

Mandy , you are not the only one ..others have commented also that they did not like it that Manav left Archana and was walking  out without her but honestly just put yourself in his place .Would you be in a state of mind to think who is coming or who is not coming ...
I am just very very glad that Archana broke all relations with her sibblings ( all that would  probably be OK one day ..after all the show  has to go on ) but  today that was needed .She had to make sure that Manav knows that he is and always will be a priority over and above everyone else and that Archcna will always love him and trust him and that no one is more important to her than him ...
Once she told him that he immediately took her also with him and then later defended her in front of his mother ....

In fact it was sweet of him to say " For God sake , don't you see what she is goign through ' ? Only he understood his wife's pain that she has broken ties with her sibblings just now ...she used to love them so much, she had to tell her mother that she will neevr step in her house again after her parents spent their pension money to send her and Manav on a honey moon with all their blessinsg ,  and it pained him to see Archana feeling so guilty because he got insulted in her maika ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree tanya..

manav was in a rage and wanted to get the hell out of there..it was for archanas sake that he agreed to be there..

archanas dialogue at that point dont make sense..bcoz it was her who refused to go there??..

or have the cvs forgotton??

this man who has done so much for this family and this is the why they treat him..

he was so angry that he blamed himself for the mess..

now I want to see no more mr nice guy to any of the v gang..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Bhavni, unfortunately that is not what Manav is all about , if he sees someone in trouble , he will go and help , even if it is Varsha and vasihali ...

I just hope that one day Vinod finds out the truth and Manju is served with a divorce paper ....
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My Vote goes to 2 people today..
Savita Aai for reminding Varsha of Manav's help. She should have slapped Varsha as well along with Dharmesh. πŸ˜›
Manav for saying it was his mistake to come and stay in Archana's house and supporting Archu even after the insult he went through in her house.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Mandy , you are not the only one ..others have commented also that they did not like it that Manav left Archana and was walking  out without her but honestly just put yourself in his place .Would you be in a state of mind to think who is coming or who is not coming ...
I am just very very glad that Archana broke all relations with her sibblings ( all that would  probably be OK one day ..after all the show  has to go on ) but  today that was needed .She had to make sure that Manav knows that he is and always will be a priority over and above everyone else and that Archcna will always love him and trust him and that no one is more important to her than him ...
Once she told him that he immediately took her also with him and then later defended her in front of his mother ....

In fact it was sweet of him to say " For God sake , don't you see what she is goign through ' ? Only he understood his wife's pain that she has broken ties with her sibblings just now ...she used to love them so much, she had to tell her mother that she will neevr step in her house again after her parents spent their pension money to send her and Manav on a honey moon with all their blessinsg ,  and it pained him to see Archana feeling so guilty because he got insulted in her maika ...

I understand, I don't blame him either for wanting to get the hell out of there, it should have happened a long time ago but I felt bad when Archana had to stop him and beg him not to leave her there.

That's why I voted for Manav, I loved when he stood up for Archana and realized that she was hurting just as much as he is. I am just glad that they are both of that house and that Manav is not going back to his mother since its clear she hasn't changed in regards to Archana.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am getting sick and tired of manju...

waiting for the day when the truth does come out...

they never show the bad guys getting found out..they will also drag this dharmesh track..😑
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavni88

I am getting sick and tired of manju...

waiting for the day when the truth does come out...

they never show the bad guys getting found out..they will also drag this dharmesh track..😑

I wish it should be Vinod who was listening to Jaywant. He should come to know of Jaywant's and Manjusha's plan. Support Manav and throw that Manjusha out of the house..
Even I am irriated with Dharmesh's track. When will Vaishali come to know. I dont think Manav will tell them. Even if he tells them they will never believe. I feel Manav should keep silence else he will get more insults. Or he has to let them know with full proofs..  dont know how will they take this track further.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all....HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 ..
HAPPINESS..PROSPERITY..FOR ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS........

Vote for Manav...he is the star of the show...⭐️ Because enough is enough...Insults and humiliations theres limits for all that...and that limit has been cross...I really like the way he turn back and said Lets go......
I was not shock he even don't ask Archana if she come ect.because this man has been humiliated by this familly..How much he will do for them, they will never see him as he is..I talk for The V gangs..

at that moment..he was very angry , he just wanted to go away from here....somewhere in his mind he knew that Archana will follow him...

Like also the way he talk to Savita once more...."I'll come when you will accept Archana..."He has not done a lot...I also like the way Manav held Archana's hand when they left...

Last scene Superb....hope Manav will always be with great  determination and be stronger like this...because we must see a Manav who stand up for himself and for his wife.....

Let see To morrow what happen...

think Satish must make his entry now...He was too silent those days...he must tell what he know about Jaywant...because..there are some who think he is an angel who come from nowhere.. Satish promise Archana for the Mandap but...not for what he knew about Jay..I think...tell me if I misunderstood or forgot something.Why he don't make his own investigation..??About money..debt..Seem I demand a lot but his character must move a bit now....

See you all .....very good episode today..;