Savita
Manjusha
Vinod
Manohar
Sulochna
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hai Tanya Di. ARMAN out of the K's and D's .πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. And hereafter they are only ARMAN(not manav or archu) and as they say always they are one now.Not possible to separate. And the reason for this to Happen is ,for first time,it is hero of the show.And yes it is manav.
So undoubtedly vote goes to Manav for saving his wife's respect and not leaving her hand and holding it till the end.😊.
Manav was too good with the way he handled his mother.He said which I was wishing to hear from his mouth and to be heard by his aai.so,very happy here.😊

Loved archu too .and then savita's give back to especially dharmesh and varsha. oh she said what is to be said to varsha.

I too think,the one hearing them is Dharmesh. as of now,I think nothing will happen.It will took time for manav and sathish to revealjay,dharmesh and manju.

Di,one more thing is,I liked all yourr postsπŸ‘πŸ‘ and especially the last one the most(about mother) and your first one .
But I wasn't able to click like buton,it rejects my request saying that not more than 10 times is allowed for same person post in 24 hrs.😑
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dew_drop

Im quiet confused with Manju in precap. She tells Jay "I have got my revenge from Manav"
What did Manav do to her...? πŸ˜•

dewy, he came to stay at her place nd wasted a few bucksπŸ˜† , that's all the woman is cheap 😑
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I must say satish his very sensible .
I am not too happy with Sulochna today .I am glad that she gave manju dirty looks and defended Manav but she should have been more vocal when Manav was there ...

Uff Piya , did you see Vasihu and varsha smirking ....😑
I cannot wait to see the pain on their faces now when their relationship and their marriages will crumble ....I know I sound horrible but It's Ok ...🀒

And yes,  jaywant was looking devastated that Archana  did not let go of Manav and instead broke relations wit her sibblings  ......He was  not counting on this ...

Tanya these K sisters are so selfish they cant see their sis being happy , how can they forget Manav numerous favours or Archana's sacrifices how can one be so callous πŸ˜” I hate them nd honestly I dont ArMan to mend their relationships with such ehsan faramosh people 😑

Jaywant gonna fire Manju tomorrow, he's just using her to get back Archu I hope he fails till his last breath 😑
@Jannu di:Yes di,Jay was feeling disappointed on archu's exit with manav. But I was so Happy.
I seriously hate this Manju n she is worst than her mom.
Satish is the most sensible guy in PR land. He is so well used n fed up of all the drama in Ks home when there is family reunion. Besides he is already stiffling with that pressure cooker Varsha n is just running away from her these days. The woman is a real nuisance i must say n i dont find her straightening up in future too.

@ Dewy
Isn't our TDH stupid? He really thought Archu Deewani will let go of Manav? I guess he has never really seen Archu ki paagalpan🀣
N i think Manav already knew wat Archu wud do n he immediately grabbed her hand n went away
@ Piyu
I've already given my poor TDH the hug in my heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜† He'll have only me at the end
πŸ˜‰
PR got a new Title montage where ArMan are in same dress which dey wearing in today's epi..i like it 😊
@satish..oh he is too busy clicking cool pics of him and his friends lolz..but i think he shud be back wid a bang and give divorce to Varsha.i'm hating dis women soo badly now 😑
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@ Piyu
I've already given my poor TDH the hug in my heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜† He'll have only me at the end
πŸ˜‰

of course m totally with u on this πŸ˜† Saffy's got no chance πŸ˜› though I feel yr biggest competitor could be Varsha πŸ˜› zara sambhalke' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Savita 60% and Mannu 40% they both did well..

Savita defending Mannu to Ks with all her Ammo...

Mannu defending Archu to Mommy dearest with most of his dialogues...
@Piyu
Saffy is a goner n is latto over Prem/Harshad Chopra.
I have no problem sharing Jay with Varsha thoughπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@Piyu
Saffy is a goner n is latto over Prem/Harshad Chopra.
I have no problem sharing Jay with Varsha thoughπŸ˜‰

I hope Varsha share the same feeling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†