Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Jaywant's face looked like a deflated tyre when Archu walked out of the house with Manav. He thought she will let go of Manav or the latter will leave his beautiful wife at the Ks 4 him

aww he needs a bear hug from u asap 😆 OSJ
today for me, it was SAVITA who shone the most... she may be cheap, crass, loud, but she LOVES manav. she gave as good as she got. she jumped in and defended manav more effectively than archu.. she reminded everybody about WHO manav was and what he has done for the K-house... nobody should have to go through that kind of humiltion. she was effective for that LOUD behavior for which she is hated.. today in that LOUD way, she scrreamed and defended manav, GOT the message across than archu's sensible, logic talk...

double standard has defined k-house and its beings... scream at manav who is the damad of the house, yet say nothing to dharmesh despite wrongfully framing manav... varsha and vaishali have insulted manav in a way they would never talk to dharmesh and satish...

manav has been many times asked NOT to interfere in the house problems and yet when JAYWANT put his two-cents nobody thought to SHUT HIM Up??? 

i want SulMan to ask manju and vinod to leave the house just as manju NEVER wanted...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know guys what I hate most ...when mothers ( and mind you , I too am a mother of two grown up sons ) throw this ....I gave you birth , I raised you ....thing at them to make them do what she   want them to do ..
I  hate such mothers ...
Their children never asked them to give birth to them , they did it for themselves ..My children have given me so much back already , for the care and love I gave them .They too loved me back, gave me the respect of beign a mothe ..made my life complete ....
I always feel that I am the luckiest person in this world to have them, and so far they are still studying .In Manav's case he has done even so much more .
He took the responsibilites that savita and damodar were supposed to take like educating vandu and sachin ...
He gave up his  education and was working from the age of 15 ...
His wife took so much insult fron hsi mother bu teh kept quiet knowing fully well that his  mother was wrong ..
he even divorced his wife so that her mother could get sachu ...

Even after all this she throws this  ' I gave you birth and I raised you  at him  and leave Archana .......

Thank God  he walked out today .I hope he makes it up with her later but only when she comes to her senses and starts giving respect to hsi life and his wishes ...and his life partner ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanya, Satish cleverly avoids the K parties , he's fed of the tamashas, the guy wants peace 😆 yea, Jaywant's plan actually backfired he hatched this one to separate ArMan but it made their relationship more stronger only Manju gained from this since she wanted ArMan out of the house.
awesome posts Tanya n Tiya 👏 couldnt agree more
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im quiet confused with Manju in precap. She tells Jay "I have got my revenge from Manav"
What did Manav do to her...? 😕
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

Tanya, Satish cleverly avoids the K parties , he's fed of the tamashas, the guy wants peace 😆 yea, Jaywant's plan actually backfired he hatched this one to separate ArMan but it made their relationship more stronger only Manju gained from this since she wanted ArMan out of the house.

I must say satish his very sensible .
I am not too happy with Sulochna today .I am glad that she gave manju dirty looks and defended Manav but she should have been more vocal when Manav was there ...

Uff Piya , did you see Vasihu and varsha smirking ....😡
I cannot wait to see the pain on their faces now when their relationship and their marriages will crumble ....I know I sound horrible but It's Ok ...🤢

And yes,  jaywant was looking devastated that Archana  did not let go of Manav and instead broke relations wit her sibblings  ......He was  not counting on this ...

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol.. I agree .. In fact i think satish deserves a special vote for absenting himself from K' gettogethers .. may be he has developed a sixth sense about the approaching nautankis ... oh wait .. he doesnt need sixth sense for that .. whenever the d's k's l's gather under one roof , what else can you expect ??
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I should have nominated satish for not being there today .....🤣

Who knows , maybe he would have becoem the runner up ....
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for Manav for finally leaving K's house..