-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bonne, congrats for becoming goldie!
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyyyyyyyy Manav Manav Manav 😍
No nonsense today, you did a fantastic job by standing firm within and with the truth ⭐️
Being respectful doesnt mean to take all the nonsense served to you, he refused to bow, and took the right decision to get out of the K's home....

Special mention to the brilliant acting by Sushant, he rocked today

Taking Archana away from the D's home was the most sensible and timely decision today. If his aai doesnt respect his wife no point of living there as doormat.
 Proud of Manav todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just loved manav today .I am glad that he was the one who walked out of the Karanjkar house and was even more happy when he did not let his mother use this situation to seperate him from his wife .His mother knew that somethign big was being planned , still she did not tell this to Manav , instead of that she tried her best to use all this against Archana and to break manav's marriage once again ...
Whe nshe was telling Archu that if you wan tto make me happy ...leave my son ,I was so scared that Archu might say 'anthing for you Aie , ' But it was fantastic .Archu looked the other way ....
Armna rocked today ...........
..Sonii.. thumbnail

How come Archana thought Manav will leave without her πŸ˜†

She was in good mood to defend Manav but Savita aai did the job, And she did it very well......
Though there is hatred in her heart for Archana, her love and time will definitely make her change her attitude for Archana, tab tak door hi theek hai πŸ˜†

My second vote will be for Sulochana aai, she stood firm with her belief that Manav is innocent and even doubt Manjusha's intensions......
I am sure Manjusha ka paap ka ghada bhar chuka hai, she is definitely gonna be punished this time 😈

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
manav..πŸ‘

great acting by sushant ...

so glad they didn't stay at deshmukhs..but where will they go??

maybe getting help from yasirbhai??

hope they dont sleep on footpath again..

good to know that manav will get proof..bad days ahead for jay and manju..

great slap by savita..truly well deserved..

hope now that both manav and archana ignore the v gang..no more being nice/helpful..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What an episode!!! Loved it!!!

Go Manav go!!! Never step back into that house. Your Aai may be selfish in some ways, but she is still better than the V gang and Manju. Don't return home too, till Aai accepts you back.

Savita was fab! I love this woman! She knows how to do izzat aarti of people. Just reading it in the update gave me so much sukoon... ahahahaha!!!

Even Archu was good. Now I hope she sticks to what she said and never goes to her bro and sisters again, unlike previous times.

Looking forward to see a better track now, and hope these ungrateful people get their punishment soon.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well .. I voted for sulo .. for a moment I thought she might have her doubts about manav's innocence .. but she seemed so sure and confident that manav hasnt done anything .. in these few days he has managed to win over her completely ..
And ya .. sushant ..gr8 acting both in PR and JDJ today ..
I liked his performance but since he seems to be competing with himself now.. his mritunjay was way better ..

erm.. btw what did ragini exactly say ? was she angry or something ? bcuz i didnt watch the entire show so i missed her part
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Kaha hai sab??
I took so much efforts to watch PR and JDJ at same time, gaining remote from mom, my bro πŸ˜”

I am looking forward for tomorrows episode where somebody comes to know abt the intensions of Jaywant,

but I want Jaywant to make Vinod and his minchu bhikari along with Dharmesh  so no pardafash for nowπŸ˜‰
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wh odo you guys think was listening to jaywant in the pre cap ???
aah Savita rocked the K house πŸ˜† Dharmu needs to move far away from K house he ws so right when he said ye doosri baar hua hain in ghar mei  πŸ˜† nd the audacity he has to call police , Manav should retorted back yea right I'll call the police u bigamous pig πŸ˜† voting for Manav , sober gentle yet firm