Savita
Manjusha
Vinod
Manohar
Sulochna
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone . We will do the first Star of the Day for this new year .
I will be now making a note of who the Star is everyday so that at the year end we definitely find out who did the best in the year 2011..

So be very careful when you give your vote ..Every day and every vote counts ......

The nominees of the show are Arman, Sulman, Ajit , Damodar and Savita ......

The Runner Up and the Winner are ..

Runner Up :

Savita DeshmukhπŸ‘

Ekaloa.........
I voted for Savita, as I dont think Savita is going to let Manav be harassed, thats why she is there. She went Jaywant to expose him more. She is angry to Arachana, but I dont think she will let them through Manav under the bus. I dont expect CV to potray Savita in that way, I have hope Savita will save Manav and Arachana and finally reconcile and take them home.

Winner :

Arman πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Rida2004......
Voted 4 ARMAN 4 thr sweet moments. 😍

tiya229........
loved arman today.. manav eating the mirchi was too funny... archana's beauty has made him eat mirchi.... 

Mansi96.......
I voted for my sweetheart couple ArMan!  Day Dreaming  They are head-over-heels in love with each other and it shows!  ❀️   Thank goodness for them or this show would be unwatchable!  πŸ˜•

Mandy........
ArMan, loved their scene in the beginning.

Sonii.......
Voted for ArMan
Loved ArMan scene, Archu was so excited to give Dabba, Manav was equally excited seeing Archu thereDay Dreaming

So the year ended with Arman as the Star of the last day ....how nice ..
They win with a majority of 32 votes ..

Now that we will do an year end Super Star of 2011 , make sure that you guys do the voting as fairly as possible ....
Have a very happy new year and happy voting ....πŸ˜‰
Explosive episode .

two contenders for the vote today ...

savita for slapping Dharmesh and taking a good class of Sulochna, and specially Varsha .
Manav for walking  out of the house  saying that it was his fault that he trusted these people ...also for not falling for his mother's rona dhone and being firm about Archana's respect ...

I am giving my vote to Manav , his silence speaks volumes and I am very very very happy that he did not leave Archana even after this ugly episode and so much pressure from his mother .
Today I think I can say that it will be very difficult for anyone to break up these two as their trust for each other is very strong .

Also loved Archana for breaking relations with her brother and her sisters and walking out with manav ....

Scene of the day .....Manav and savita's conversation outside the chawl .Brilliant acting by both actors ....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Brilliant episode.....entertaining from start to finish. 

I loved Savita for saying everything that Manav did for the K family. Somebody really needed to shirk varsha and bring the blunt truth in front of her.

Uske baad manav chaaya hi chaaya raha.......I liked the way he strongly yet calmly said there is no point defending in front of the Ks.

I also liked the way manav held archana's hand when they left home.

I always like when manav respectfully stands strong against people (specially savita). It showcases a silent strength. 

Manav rocked in PR and Sushant rocked in JDJ.

Great acting by Usha Nandkarni as well. 

Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Manav ⭐️ Every single emotions, dialogues, gesture was perfect. Not too little, not too much. Wt a start by my babe in this New year! muah! muah! muah!!

Did I say how much I loved Sulochana for the last scene?!

Savita asusual rocked the floor. Dharmesh 🀣

Sushant was brilliant! In Madhuri's words "puurrrfect!"Edited by dew_drop - 13 years ago
Yes Dew , Sushant  totally rocked today .....
What perfect acting yaar ....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Voting for Manav.

He was very good in the last scene. I'm hoping to see the "Strong" and "Heroic" Manav now. And Oh! I'm very glad that ArMan are not going to stay with Deshmukhs.
Madhuri actually called him a good actor in JDJ today. 
will comment after watching the repeat πŸ˜‰ Sushant ws brilliant in JDJ & going by the comments here he must have done a fab job πŸ˜ƒ
voted for manav for leaving the karanjkar's home and also talking back to his mother. Both manav and archana are excellent in the whole epi. their acting and expressions are superb. Today i am really happy to watch manav in pr and sushant in jdj. Today both rocked in two different stages.
Originally posted by piya_10

Bonne Congrats πŸ˜‰

Thank you piya....me goldie on historic day of PR.....manav being bold!!!!